Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You can pick any pony to be your maid who and why?

Rethajni

Here's the deal... you can choose one your favorite pony to be your maid (or servant) for a month ¿who will you choose and what labor you give her/him?

I choose Fluttershy. Why Fouttershy? She sings while she cleans, and pretty nicely too. Twilight would probably too OCD about cleanliness and I'd feel bad for messing up my room; Rarity the same. Applejack would be #1 on my call list if I ever needed a gardener, Rainbow Dash seems like she'd be better at making messes than cleaning them, same with Pinkie Pie.

• Brohoof 1

It must be and will be Derpy! As much as that sounds like a bad idea, I think I'd be happy to know a bubbly, happy mare is my maid. If she can deliver mail, she can be a maid. I could always use a good laugh with her when she makes a silly mistake  :lol: .

• Brohoof 1

Wow, yet another really interesting thread I have come across here! That's like the second time this week I've found such a unique thread. That's awesome! ^_^

Anyways, I can definitely say that Pinkie Pie would the last pony I choose as a maid. That would horrible for her. It would keep her from having all the fun parities and along with that, it would be torture for her. Pinkie Pie would make worst maid that's for sure. :P

I would that the top best pony maids, at least out of the mane 6, would be Fluttershy and Rarity. :P

Fluttershy for one already does enough cleaning and chores around her cottage I imagine. Along with her singing and her woodland critters to help her, she would be like Mary Poppins as a maid. Plus she can fly while cleaning! Lol

She's totally the perfect maid.

Rarity would make second best maid, because for one, I know she wouldn't like the job at first. But eventually I imagine, with her lust for perfection and ladylike demeanor, she would fit the maid role really well. Making everything all nifty and nice. It would be awesome. ^_^

Wow, yet another really interesting thread I have come across here! That's like the second time this week I've found such a unique thread. That's awesome! ^_^

Anyways, I can definitely say that Pinkie Pie would the last pony I choose as a maid. That would horrible for her. It would keep her from having all the fun parities and along with that, it would be torture for her. Pinkie Pie would make worst maid that's for sure. :P

I would that the top best pony maids, at least out of the mane 6, would be Fluttershy and Rarity. :P

Fluttershy for one already does enough cleaning and chores around her cottage I imagine. Along with her singing and her woodland critters to help her, she would be like Mary Poppins as a maid. Plus she can fly while cleaning! Lol

She's totally the perfect maid.

Rarity would make second best maid, because for one, I know she wouldn't like the job at first. But eventually I imagine, with her lust for perfection and ladylike demeanor, she would fit the maid role really well. Making everything all nifty and nice. It would be awesome. ^_^

Yeah we've seen Pinkie clean up the Baby Cakes' mess at the end of the episode but the poor thing was wiped out afterwards. A maid is a regular job and I can't possibly ask Ponyville's Party Pony to clean my house. She deserves to be out having fun because that's just her thing. :lol:

Totally Fluttershy, we've already seen her acting just like Snow White singing while she works. Plus with her animal friends, she gets the job done much quicker and is actually happy while she does it because she's with her friends at the same time.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah we've seen Pinkie clean up the Baby Cakes' mess at the end of the episode but the poor thing was wiped out afterwards. A maid is a regular job and I can't possibly ask Ponyville's Party Pony to clean my house. She deserves to be out having fun because that's just her thing. :lol:

Totally Fluttershy, we've already seen her acting just like Snow White singing while she works. Plus with her animal friends, she gets the job done much quicker and is actually happy while she does it because she's with her friends at the same time.

Snow White!! That's the woman who was like friends with all the woodland critters! I always get her confused with Mary Poppins! I need to see the movies again haha :P

Then again, they both are arguably similar in a way. :P

But yeah Fluttershy = best maid definitely!

Plus, I think she would actually love the job! ^_^

Snow White!! That's the woman who was like friends with all the woodland critters! I always get her confused with Mary Poppins! I need to see the movies again haha :P

Then again, they both are arguably similar in a way. :P

But yeah Fluttershy = best maid definitely!

Plus, I think she would actually love the job! ^_^

LOL! Mary Poppins is the one who came from the air with an umbrella ^_^ supercalifragilisticexpialidocious LOL!

But yeah I do think she would love the job ;) I really just loved hearing her sing the theme song :yay:

My choice would be Twilight Sparkle.  While, thankfully, she doesn't have a bossy personality, she spends a disproportionate amount of time telling others what to do.  She needs to know what Spike feels like after working for her a full day.  But...

I'd get Celestia and make her work for a change rather then be all high a pretentious-give the mane 6 a break from doing all the hard work and all that :P

...that's an even better idea.  Wish I thought of that first.  :P

• Brohoof 1

I would choose Fluttershy. A few simple reasons really: firstly she can fly to those high spots that never get cleaned. She doesn't seem to mind cleaning either from what I've seen in the ticket episode and I think she would enjoy the company of my pets.

Plus I think her adorableness would make me smile frequently and that alone would be worth it.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 2

Rarity.

Why? 

Well, she's a pretty clean and organized pony, so she's bound to keep everything nice and tidy.

Plus...she looks pretty good in a maid outfit:

maid_rarity_by_anna_autobot12-d4w9zyc.jp

• Brohoof 4

This thread needs more Dr. Hooves, I mean he has to have some form of precision with his job involving all that time-wimey stuff....... No wait I'm lying I just want to see him in maid outfit. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy, I mean she would get things done so fast with the help of her animal friends. Well that and I think she would try to treat all your stuff with a lot of respect, trying not to brake it. She also sung for Twilight when she was doing "spring cleaning" and Id love to hear her sing. :wub:  

11w7wpi.gif?1320234121

Edited by Onylex
  • Brohoof 3

Do they have to wear the maid outfit as well? If so, I choose Celestia. She just looks so cute when she is dressed up as a maid and that's the truth. :wub:  As for her duties. Just simple dusting and cleaning. You know, maid stuff.

I'm not kidding about her looking really cute in a maid dress. Just look.

princess_maid_celestia_by_johnjoseco-d3i

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Wow I'm surprised so many are saying Fluttershy

238937-2QaPl6L0nt8K42OP.jpg

Me, I definitely pick Rarity, and I don't think I would need to go into too much detail as to why she'd be the perfect maid. I doubt anypony else could clean as efficiently or thoroughly, and I doubt anypony would make a better cup of hot cocoa.

I understand how great it'd be to hang out with Fluttershy while she maid-ifies my house and washes my socks, but I'd rather just hang with Fluttershy drinking cocoa and relaxing while instead it's Rarity who is off washing my socks.

I was originally leaning either toward Applejack because lets face it AJ looks sexy no matter what or Rarity who a maid outfit suits rather well but I am going with Rainbow Dash and I think this pic should make it pretty obvious why.

rainbow_maid__admirers_by_gammaeradon-d5

Mother of mercy o.o Forcing Rarity to do typical household chores while she's clearly born for a greater cause!?

Shame on you, shame on you all D:

How horrid, how... how... grossly terrible~! Oh dear...

Rarity would rather soon have YOU do all the chores rather than do it herself :>

Anyway, however tempting Fluttershy choice can be, I say Rainbow Dash. Tickle her ego and she'll clean everything up in 10 seconds flat, then she can rest no matter how long she wants to. And since she's loyal, I believe she wouldn't disappoint me ^^

• Brohoof 1

I'd get Celestia

I choose Celestia.
Guys? You do like mbananas, don't you?

I bet you like mbananas.

So, you know, how Her Highness will call you? I think you do, so I don't have to write it here. ;)

• Brohoof 1