Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I Am Giving My Thanks

Red Diamond

Section 1: From Humble Beginnings

One night on March 15th, 2013, a forum I went on was being DDoSed. I went onto a forum called FiM(closed) in December, and decided: "hey, why not look for a new forum that will make me more unbored while the forum is down?" I found it. MLP Forums. Not too big, not too small. The perfect amount makes me a happy user. Now, at the time, I was a huge noob. When I joined, I didn't realize the amount of kind, and gentle users. From the forum I came from, the forum was filled with jerks. True, I was one of the most respected users, with one of the highest reputation(1230+).

Section 2: From Forums to Skype

Yes, when I joined, I posted my Skype on the Skype Masterthread, and I gotten some friends! And yes, I added a lot more users, so I can make friends with them(Penloy, Dannedanker, etc). Eventually, I was added to a Skype chat called "The Brony Chat", and was the first user to join it, along with many users. As always, they are kind and nice. Later on, many users posted furry r34, and got frustrated, and made myself a new chat, which was originally called "The Hangout Chat". Now I changed the title to "Chat-en-Oeuf".

Section 3: New Hopes

In July, I started to improve my posts by not trying to be as random as possible(example: HAY MON U LIEK TACOES XD!!!!!). Now, I am very well known in the MLP Forums Skype Community, and kind of well known for my designs, and other stuff I made. I took my time with this post to say thank you to the wonderful, and kind users here. Thank you Feld0 for taking time, and making this, and I thank all of you, for making my time a pleasurable time here on MLP Forums.

Sincerely,

l5eGqaF.png

Edited by Lego Block
  • Brohoof 8

• 1 month later...