Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rethajni

Forge: What is your strongsuit?

Blizzard: i'ts an armor that my soldiers and i wear because we are warriors trying to take over Equestria, im a militar leader in my kindom

Thank you for you Question!

Forge: What is your strongsuit?

Blizzard: i'ts an armor that my soldiers and i wear because we are warriors trying to take over Equestria, im a militar leader in my kindom

Thank you for you Question!

• 2 weeks later...

Blizzard: i must say that you can ask anything, perhaps i make a couple of questions for you, 'cause i like quesitons, and what i love most is answer them, so go on! nothing is gonna stop you! can be: personal life opinions, thoughts anything you like and i mean ANYTHING,

- XOXO Blizzard Storm

Edited by Balareth

Charcoal: What is your cutie mark story?

Any special somepony?

What do you do for a living?

Blizzard:

1.- When i was a Little filly, my dad forced me to compete in a race because i never used my wings before, and my father was very strict. In the race, the other pegasus laughed of me, when the race starts, i was flying so slowly but then i had a visión: I saw the fundators of Equestria fighting each other for the new land, then i saw myself with two other spirits freezing everything on our path, i knew then that i'm a Windigo incarned so i make use of my hidden powers, and i flew so fast that i win the race, and when i saw the other pegasus they were frozen, and so i discovered my cutie mark. 

2.- Well yes, i have a lover called Lighting Specter, he doesn't mind my past

3.- I'm a dictator in a hidden city in the mountains, i rule with iron fist the earth pony and unicorn race of that city, while all the pegasus are soldiers who protect and serve me because i have suffered death treats by rebel unicorns

Thank you so much for asking me! :)

Golbez: Madam, if you could start again...would you?

Blizzard: ...i don't think so, perhaps  i could change some Little aspects of my life but i think that some things i done would be better if i don't change it, besides, even if i have a dark past i think that i'm fine with the life i get

Thank you for asking! :)

Edited by Balareth

Hey Blizzard Storm! I just have some questions for you, if you don't mind answering them of course :D

-Have you thought about standing up against Celestia? You know, with your own pegasi army, and conquer all of Equestria?

-What are your future plans?

-What's your favorite food?

PS: I'd ask in spanish but then everypony would not understand, I guess it's not fair for them :/ but if Blizzard prefers to talk in spanish I will :D

• Brohoof 1

Hey Blizzard Storm! I just have some questions for you, if you don't mind answering them of course :D

-Have you thought about standing up against Celestia? You know, with your own pegasi army, and conquer all of Equestria?

-What are your future plans?

-What's your favorite food?

PS: I'd ask in spanish but then everypony would not understand, I guess it's not fair for them :/ but if Blizzard prefers to talk in spanish I will :D

Blizzard: it's just a matter of time, first i must convince all pegasus of Canterlot, The Cristal Empire and the rest of the cities through propaganda and speeches to join my ideals and increasing my army, and take over Celestia's empire

- My future plans? first i had an invitation to the Opera House in Canterlot, i was invited to sing there, (i think that i'll start my movement there). Then i must go back of My country to open a Factory, later i have a dinner with some important ponies including Shining Armor and Princess Cadence. 

- My favourite food is ice cream (Cookie and lemon are my favorite flavors XD) and cherry pies 

Thanks for asking me!

• Brohoof 1

Charcoal: How are you 1000 plus years old? You don't seem to be an alicorn?

Blizzard: Well, i was in love with an alicorn before, we spend so much time together until he proposed to me THE question, and one day before the wedding, his personal sorcerer made an immortality potion for me so we can spend the eternity together, but in that night, my dad kill my fiance (I don't know how he kill him, i thought it was imposible), so i get lonely being immortal and i was imprisoned  into an ice cave for over 1000 years, in those years i grow so much and my eyes got  ruined for so much crying for those memories

Enigma: You seem to have a small army but you are lacking on scouts... Would you care to try some of my bass cannon bat plush for the assistance?

Of course! that would be awesome!  when we became a full army, we are gonna take Equestria and the Pegasus will become more powerful than unicorns!

Thanks for asking!

Charcoal: That's sad. How are you able to live with that? I would have tried and find a way to off myself by now.

Blizzard: when my finace died, i fall in a terrible depression, so, to relief myself i sang opera, but every time i sing, a snow storm was comming up, the storms were so strong and awful that the unicorns and earth ponies locked me in a ice cell, in those years i planned my escape and the conquer of Equestria, i promised to my fiance to make Equestria a better world for both of us. i think that those toughts have calmed my soul so far, but i still miss him :(

Charcoal: Well if you ever need the support of a Pegasus who knows her way around tool give me a call, you have my support.

Thank you very much! I really appreciate your support! together, we are going to make Equestria into a better place for Pegasus!

Edited by Balareth

Gotta betray Cadence and Shining Armor in the dinner... I like your style! 

-What kind of government will you impose in Equestria?

-Have you ever kill another pony? 

-Do you have any pets?

• Brohoof 1

Enigma: You have a unicorn to thank for the bass cannons in my bats. She's abit of a live wire when it comes to parties and no, she's not pink.

Of course i'll thank for her help! and thank you again! ;)

-Do you have any pets?

My plan is make all Equestria a military regime, and impose severe laws for Unicorns and Earth ponies

Yes unfortunately, my father, he kills my fiance one day before the wedding day, :(

• Brohoof 1

Wuuut? Guess that's a good reason to kill him :( I'm sorry *hugs*

Am I under arrest for hugging you?  :blink:

• Brohoof 1

Wuuut? Guess that's a good reason to kill him :( I'm sorry *hugs*

Am I under arrest for hugging you?  :blink:

*kiss him* Not at all! you are not under arrest! l like hugs! It's been a long time since somepony hugs me!

And don't worry, those memories i already forgotten! :)

• Brohoof 1

*kiss him* Not at all! you are not under arrest! l like hugs! It's been a long time since somepony hugs me!

And don't worry, those memories i already forgotten! :)

*smiles* Hey, thanks! (god, I'm so glad I'm not under arrest xD) Here, have another one!*hugs stronger*

Do you think Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy will support your campaign?

Blizzard: Well, Rainbow dash would be difficult because her loyalty, but with Fluttershy would be so easy because she is so kind, and kindness is easy to manipulate,AND i can "assure" protection to the animals and her friends

Oh! i forgot! *gives a huge kiss* Thank you for be so kind with me! ;)

-Do you have any pets?

Oh! i forget answering that one! i have a penguin called Linux XD

• Brohoof 1

Thanks for your kiss *blushes* And no problem, everyone needs support! and hugs, don't forget the hugs....

Best name for a penguin eveeeeeeeeer!  :lol: Soooo...

When is the revolution starting?

What will you do to the alicorns once you take the power?

What do you do in your free time?

• Brohoof 1