Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I suppose this was inevitable. ^_^

Nagneto

I'm not sure of what to say that won't come off as redundent. Please excuse me if I seem hostile at times, I'm used to reprehension, not friendly greetings. I am an epicurean and a peculiar individual. I like to write things, and I'm trying to do it more often. For a long time I didn't feel the necessity to associate with other fans of the show. I like all forms of animation. Were I capable of drawing I would have loved to have taken a career in it. But for now, I'll stick to my plot of some day writing a novel.

My first exposure to the series was the silly memes. There's a pony version of just about everything. I shrugged it off as 4chan trolling nonsense. When I heard there was a cartoon around it I laughed. Considering it came from Harbro, I figured it in the same obnoxious caliber as Chowder or Spongebob. I watched the first episode out of curiosity. My reaction (nine episodes later, thank you netflix!) was, more or less this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O10yp4unkTA

EFFORT! HONEST TO GOD EFFORT! YES!

*ahem*

I hope to do more than lurk like I usually do on forums. I am rather blunt indivdual so now that I'm done with the gristle, let's get down to the bare bones. I LOVE horror. The first two Hellraiser movies easily rank as my favorites followed by the classic universal monsters (Dracula, Frankenstein, The Mummy, Invisible Man). I'm also adore the fluff of Warhammer and it's spin off 40k (CHAOS CONSUME US!). My favorite anime of all time is Serial Experiments Lain (that alone should tell you of my tastes in anime). My favorite character in the series is Spike, I like his spunk. Dragons by their very nature are awesome. My favorite pony is a toss up between Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy. Twilight is a bookworm and a magic user, two great quailties on their own. I admire her skeptical out look, though she can be a little brash about it (not that I'm one to talk). She is also prone to high anxiety, which I can empathize with.

Well at any rate that's all I can think of to say for now. I wish you all well.

Edited by Nagneto
  • Brohoof 1

Well, that was a pretty nifty introduction! Its simple yet outstanding... I must say that your grammar and vocabulary are very good! Excellent!

Anyway, Welcome to the largest and the best brony forums on the internet! I'm very sure that you will be warmly welcomed here. With over 15,000 members currently in existence, you are guaranteed to be loved and tolerated with so less lag.

Anyway, I hope that you will have a great time here! I'll catch you later, mate!

Dang my introduction here seems to fall flat in comparison to yours dude lol! My fiance would have fun making friends with you accept he's not a pony, he's a Trekkie with a love for horror films, from Hellraiser to Saw, from Nightmare on Elm Street to Friday the 13th, from Mirrors to Silent Hill, I could go on lol. He's also a fanatic with trash creature or animal horror films, but so am I lol amongst horror films in general. But where as usually I'm a Tom Girl like Applejack, MLP FIM is where I can get my silly filly on and act a little girly and people can understand that here better lol (aside from my fiance who thinks I'm adorable when I act all cute and innocent silly filly).

So ya anyway, as you can probably guess, you're gonna find alot of pony fans here and different personalities lol and I'm sure you'll make friends and find folks who will have an intrest in your novel, heck I might be one of them! Good luck on that and welcome!