Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Plushies! \o/

Carimyp

I was wondering how someone like myself in the UK Would get lots of MLP Plushies, Amazon only has two, ( I already have the Rainbow Dash, Hooray ). But I want more Ponies, Trixie, Pinkie, Rarity, Lyra (No hole), Scootaloo, Applejack and most important, Applebloom!

Any suggestions? I am not a huge fan of Ebay, but an official site of some sort would be great!

Well, the first place to go is Build a bear :)!

http://www.buildabear.co.uk/shop/productdetail.aspx?ProductSKU=420424&Category=All+Furry+Friends&CallingPage=ProductSummary

They have twilight and RD for £20ish and the quality is great for the price :)! (they also do spike).

Now to get anything else you have to find a maker on deviant art and pay the money for one :/! They will make you a highly show accurate model but it will set you back $100-$200 and then $10 ish postage (its how I got my Cadence).

I'm in the same boat dude. I'd love some accurate plushies of Vinyl, Lyra, Luna and a bunch of others, but the only ones readily available are the Build A Bear ones, but they only sell Pinkie, Dash, Twilight and Spike, and aren't very accurate with the exception of Spike. 

I think your best bet would be Deviant Art, where you could get one made by someone, but they'll be pretty expensive. 
Another idea would be to try Etsy, where people sell stuff they've made. I've seen some awesome plushies on there, but again, they'll cost you. 
The last option is to go to a convention and buy plushies from the dealer tables. When I went to BUCK, there were a few tables selling some pretty good plushies, but I didn't see how much they were selling for. 

Good luck to you anyway dude! 

Official plushies range from those from Funrise(which have streamer manes, I wouldn't get one), Aurora(which are pretty good, I have one from theirs of Rarity and it's probably their best one), Build-a-Bear as suggested above, and 4DE who definitely are making the best quality ones but they don't have everypony yet. Other than those there's fanmade ones, which is your best bet if you want something insanely accurate but it might not be the most convenient choice for everyone. Just pick what works best for you I'd say, happy hunting!

They have twilight

A Twilight Sparkle?! Oh how exciting! \o/

The last option is to go to a convention and buy plushies from the dealer tables

Never heard of an MLP Convention in Scotland unfortunately  :-( Perhaps someday!

I have one from theirs of Rarity and it's probably their best on

Is it possible for Rarity not to look good? She is probably... No, Definitely the most vain pony out there!

I won't be buying any more till I move out of my parents, Which should be a few months maybe a year, They haven't quite accepted the MLP idea yet :-)... Yet!

So buy (Hehe silly pun!) the time I move out, Then there should probably be more possibilities... I hope!

Edited by Carimyp

Never heard of an MLP Convention in Scotland unfortunately  :-( Perhaps someday!

There are none in Scotland, but you missed BUCK in August which took place in Manchester. I mean, its probably the closest anyone in the UK can get to in terms of an MLP convention... 

Who knows, maybe one will pop up in Scotland at some point? 

Edited by Apocalyptic_Unicorn