Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Plushie Question

MoxieCristo

Hey guys! If I wanted to get a hoodie for my 4de Twilight Sparkle plush, what size should I be looking for? Would I order something made for a dog or infant? Or something like a hoodie made specially for a teddy bear. The plush I have is 10.5 inches tall and a lot of hoodies that are for that size of bear seem like they might be too big? I would really appreciate help because I've been researching this topic for hours and posted on reddit and joined discords and still haven't found a clear answer. Oh and apologies in advance if this isn't the right place to go with this question but I literally just found this website hoping you guys could help me.

Hmm I would maybe try Build A Bear clothes? I used to have a 4de Rainbow Dash plushie and I vaguely remember her proportions, and it seems like Build a Bear would be a good place to start. American Girl doll clothes might also be a good thing to try. 

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Moonydrop said:

Hmm I would maybe try Build A Bear clothes? I used to have a 4de Rainbow Dash plushie and I vaguely remember her proportions, and it seems like Build a Bear would be a good place to start. American Girl doll clothes might also be a good thing to try. 

Ok thank you! I think I'll get a build a bear hoodie and see if that fits. Thanks for your time!

• Brohoof 1

Yeah I was going to suggest the same. Build a Bear or America Girl doll clothes. I know when I was a kid I used to use my clothes for my American Girl doll on my stuffed animals.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Clawdeen said:

Yeah I was going to suggest the same. Build a Bear or America Girl doll clothes. I know when I was a kid I used to use my clothes for my American Girl doll on my stuffed animals.

Thanks for your help! I looked online and I think the best fit for my plush would be this product. I haven't checked out the American Girl doll clothes but I think that hoodie might fit the best? I'm not sure it's really all up to chance because I don't know what dimensions would fit nicely.

3 hours ago, MoxieCristo said:

Ok thank you! I think I'll get a build a bear hoodie and see if that fits. Thanks for your time!

You’re welcome! Glad I was able to be helpful to you!