Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have a pony plushie?

TheGreatSam

I have a derpy plushy. The mane is made of yarn and I sometimes have to do a bit of patch work on her every now and again, but I still like her as much as my other plushies, if not more.

I might go looking to see if I can find another of my favourite ponies when summer comes around.

I have two plushies. I have a Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake plushie and they are so great. They both are wearing baby diapers and Pumpkin Cake even has a pacifier. I did not make them. I won them on ebay and let me tell you, it cost me a lot of money. Still it's great to have something of your favorite characters.

baby_cakes_plushies__mlp__fim_by_theecce

• Brohoof 1

I made a Fluttershy one and a Princess Luna one. ( working on a Big Mac one)

I have a Daisy jo plush  

and I have the 5in'' Fluttershy, Twilight Sparke, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash. I also have the 10in of Rainbow Dash,Pinkie Pie and Twilight.

Oh how I wuld love to own one, but since I do not live in the US, it is hard to even find something, let alone afford it, since I also gotta pay the shipping.

I actually picked up my Daisy Jo from an Americana type store in Japan (in 2012)

No... But I plan to get one at bronycon...

Hell, I'm probably going to unload my bank account being there... XD

But I plan to get me a rarity!

Or a changeling...

No... But I plan to get one at bronycon...

Hell, I'm probably going to unload my bank account being there... XD

But I plan to get me a rarity!

Or a changeling...

I got one on the way, Fluttershy. It isn't the one the seller had pictured though and looks like one that was mass produced as opposed to hand made. Have they started selling plushies at stores?

Yes they have . I picked up a 5inch Fluttershy from Meijer yesterday! 

I haven't gone to my target or walmart in a week or two so they might have them there too.

No, but I REALLY WANT ONE SO I CAN CUDDLE IT D:

I have a couple of IRL friends who make them, and I asked one of them to make me a Twiley plush a while ago. Maybe I should check back with him on that >.<

haha, i have about 5 that i made. they are 16" tall not including their mane and have printed felt cutiemarks and eyes XD i have pinkie (who i am currently hugging :P), trixie (with cape and hat), octavia (with bowtie), apple jack (with hat) and my oc (with saddle bag XD). it took me forever to edit the pattern to turn out how i wanted, and now they all protect me while i sleep XD. i make them take turns who gets hugged during the night and the rest sit at the end of my bed. i'm thinking of doing commissions because people have said they will buy them, but i dont know because im currently living in a mental institution... meh, itll give me something to do XP

Edited by lilymalady123

I've been looking, but I'll have to order custom when I have more pocket change. Someone gave me an Amazon.com gift card for my birthday, and after getting the two things I needed I took a peek at their MLP plushies and was assaulted by bald Twilight.

I was fortunate enough to be able to get three plushies, two of which came right here from MLP Forums thanks to Elizapony, (anyone looking for customs, highly recommended). The other one was a Twilight Plush from walmart.

Here's a pic of Twilight

Snapshot_20121225_1_zps7daf75b4.jpg

Luna:

Luna2_zps81f779e4.jpg

And My OC: Ice:

Snapshot_20121225_zps0841608e.jpg

Personally the one of the best decision's I've ever made.

• Brohoof 1

I only have the twilight sparkle hasbro released with the pinkie pie and rainbow dash, but I plan on getting fluttershy when she's released from toywiz along with the ones build a bear will have.

• 8 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

No, I used to have some plushies from my childhood. I remember going to one of those claw machines and almost emptying the damn thing with little money. I felt kinda bad for the store owner. But, yeah. We gave them away to some children from a poor family. Now, I do not own plushies, pony or otherwise. I am pretty much an hermit living in the house of some friends. So, even if I had the money to buy merchandising, it would just sit there on a shelf gathering dust. I was never too attached to material things. Which is why I lost most of my possessions to snakes and vultures. Which sounds like the name of a rock album, by the way. But hey.

I hope I will still have any once this mess is over. Was leaving in a rush and didn't have space to even grab one with me or time to secure them away from possible harm should my place be damaged by a missile or something :sunny: