Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you still sleep with a plushie?

Lunar Bun

Yes I do, because my plushies are part of my sleeping positions. I don't really care about the plushies itself anymore, but I don't want other plushies since they don't feel the same. I have a really cheap polarbear that has all of it's plush in it's but and head while it's front is just an empty wrap of fabric. And it's ears cover it's eyes for some reason. I also have my plushy from disney land. It's tje dog from the movie frank and frey, I hated that movie as a kid because it's so sad but for some reason that plushie makes me happy when I'm sad.

I also have a plushie that's always next to my pillow because It's so fragile and old, I have him since I was a baby. It used to be a yellow teddybear with green ears and buttons but right now thw collors are verry questionable and it has amputated arms because my dog ate them so I bought a new yellow plushie, cut the arms off and sewed them onto my teddie :D

Edited by Summer Breeze

Psht who do you take me for of course I sleep with a plush toy!

I have this one seal I got from a water-themed amusement park, and I've had him for... What, 10 years now? He's so squishy and comfortable that he's the perfect shape to cuddle <3 His name is Mr. Seal (creative I know, but cut me some slack here I was 6 when I got him okay), and he not only wards off nightmares and foul creatures of the darkness, but he's also just comforting to have around. 

• Brohoof 1

Not currently, but I have for years and I'd probably still do it if I didn't have a girlfriend. I have too many to name them all, but these would be the names of the most recent team:

Nanook the polar bear

Sir Fuzzy the Llama (also known as Al the Alpaca and his cartel name El Paca)

Lumia the jaguar (named after the concept in the W.I.T.C.H. comics, well before the phone came out)

Captain Fluffy von Foxenheim the fox (who insists on being called Wildfire because his name embarrasses him. Also Lumia's boyfriend)

Åska the polar bear (It means either thunder or lightning, I forgot which one)

Mordax the rat (There's a rat with the species name mordax, and I thought it sounded cool)

Xiongmao the panda (It means panda in Chinese; I already had a panda called Panda)

Sushi Cat the sushi cat. (From the online game)

Angus MacFluffy the black cat (who's actually from Denmark, not Scotland)

This isn't even close to being all my plushies, but it's certainly the most recent team.

I don't anymore, but when I was young I used to sleep with my plush Siberian Husky. I still have it too. Lol its sitting on shelf as a reminder of the good old days. (Oh my, I'm 23 yet I just said "old days".. )

I do! I am 18 now and I bought it 10 years ago..; so yeah. Disney does produce quality toys ^_^

They do! I have a huge Simba plushie I bought around 10 years ago and he's in perfect condition! I only sleep with him when I'm upset, tho. ^^'

I have a large pile of plushies at the end of my bed, and a few in the top left corner leaning against the wall. Most of those plushies mean a lot to me, and/or were given to me by friends and family. My room feels rather empty without them there. :P

Edited by Wolves

Yes I do, and I have many to choose from. I just got a blue octopus squishable.  (If you don't know what that its, google it, they're awesome) It's name is Wiggles and he's huge!  He's a bit big to sleep with and will just roll off the bed.  I have a small fish plushie named Sam that my Mom made me last year that often inhabits my bed.

(edited)

I never really got my own plushie because I thought it was what babies do. Then I realized, "I watch a show about ponies and friendship whos age range is 4-9 yr. old girls! Why would a plushie be any different?!) So I recently bought a vinyl plushie!( there were others just I love music! And vinyl!) I just love seeing her by me as I go too sleep and wake up!

Edited by ethritt

I have a giant Octavia plushie I got for Christmas last year that usually sits on my bed, right up near my pillows. Don't snuggle her to sleep (my cat takes that position ~.~) but I still cuddle with the 'Tavi plenty enough :wub: