Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fanfic Writing Help Needed

DashieHeart

I was thinking of writing a fanfic with two of my OCs and I need some other ponies for the story so if you would like to help by maybe creating a new OC or you'd you want your OC to be in the story that's fine just message me or reply to this with either a picture or a link to where I can see the OC.

Also I need a writer/ some writers that would be willing to help me write the fanfic so if you are interested in doing that just message me so we can work things out or something.

And here is just some info so you know what you would be getting yourself into if you want to help out with the fanfic:

My two OCs have the same cutie mark which ties them together in a way, and I need some OCs with the same cutie mark, but also some without. And the cutie mark is the symbol for the Fairytale Guild, just so you know. The story is about the ponies with that cutie mark on this sort of quest to find out what their cutie marks mean and why they all have the same one. They need to band together to find out their fate and find the rest of the ponies with the same cutie mark.

That's sort of a small outline about it, so if you would like to help out with this, just reply to this or message me and we will go from there.

• 8 months later...