Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So like...What's gonna happen with Sunset Shimmer later?

Sazama Ichida

She plans to return to Equestria eventually right? But if the portal only opens every 30 moons how does she plan to return to Equestria? Is she planning to just wait?

She can stay over there for all I care. An already weakly-concepted character that was only present for a half-baked poorly-concocted incident of media (I cannot bring myself to say "movie") can stay in the other dimension.

For real, Sunset Shimmer herself is by far the worst part of EqG. I even moderately like EqG but her character is literally pointless and devoid of any value.

As for what will happen with her, if she were to be used again, I'm sure they'd have her use some zany never-before-mentioned ability to open another portal or something like that. 

• Brohoof 3

We have no clue. Maybe we could use an episode to see how she's doing. But until then I'll have both the mirror and Sunset Shimmer monitored in case of a... relaps in personality.

Edited by Mr. Critical

I guess she's going to stay in the human world. According to Meghan EG won't have effect on FiM so we'll apparently never see her again. So it's just assumed that she stay in the human world and live the rest of her life there. Which is fine by me.

• Brohoof 2

She can stay over there for all I care. An already weakly-concepted character that was only present for a half-baked poorly-concocted incident of media (I cannot bring myself to say "movie") can stay in the other dimension.

For real, Sunset Shimmer herself is by far the worst part of EqG. I even moderately like EqG but her character is literally pointless and devoid of any value.

As for what will happen with her, if she were to be used again, I'm sure they'd have her use some zany never-before-mentioned ability to open another portal or something like that. 

Hey at least, the comic-con exclusive MLP comic gave her actual backstory.  Seriously though, her character is better described in a eight page convention exclusive comic than the movie in which she is supposed to be the main villain.   >_>

Really, if they keep their word on stating that both EG and FiM are supposed to be separate we will probably never going to see or hear from her ever again. Honestly, I wouldn't mind if they dropped some subtle hints about her and EG's events in FiM.

i did here a rumor that sunset shimmer might have an apearance in MLP FIM S4 but that was before EG was announced soo who knows maybe her appearance was just in EG or she will make an appearance maybe not in S4 (or maybe she will). but personally i do hope shell make an appearance in MLP FIM coz shes an addorable character in a misguided and almost psychopatic nature but still adorable and i feel she might have a big impact if shes written nicely

as for the MLP EG universe (yes, its almost like DCverse now) if the MLP EG toys sell good they might make MLP EQ into a series all on its own but thats "IF"the toy line sells good, ill quote a friend of mine working in hasbro "The producers couldn't care less if the show has no viewers as long as the toys sell"

Edited by Lunas Sorrow

Most likely she'll stay in the portal since she's probably going to become friends with the main 5 as Twilight stated, it's a shame she won't be in Season 4 because as under developed as she was and as little her backstory was mentioned she still could of been worth seeing in the show, eh that's just my thoughts.

Sunset will be expelled from Canterlot School. Besides the muck she pulled by the end of EG, there is also her other history which could come to light as other students speak up against her. 

A serious act of violence, including actual or threatened violence against a staff member or another pupil.

Possession of a weapon

Bullying

Stealing

Destruction of school property two times.

Her behavior goes criminal in the movie.

Edited by Singe

She'll stay in the human world with her new friends, the mane 5. She doesn't really have a reason to go to Equestria honestly. It was just a spin-off to the regular show and will have literally no effect on the main series itself. 

• Brohoof 1

I don't imagine she'll ever try to go back to Equestria. Over the next thirty months, she has a long way to go with fixing all the things she's damaged and people she's mistreated, but with the rest of the Human Mane Six possibly willing to give her a chance and help her out, she might be able to become a more well-rounded person and from that point move on to doing whatever she feels like doing.

Edited by DashForever

• 4 weeks later...

Well now that she's you know reformed back to her normal usual kind self than I guess the pupils around her (in her school) would probably be nice to her and as time flies by, she'll have a fun time over there. That's my theory. 

Let's hope she never comes back.

Best Case Scenario:

*Marty keeps watching My Little Pony, and doesn't give a flying f**k about Sunset Shimmer. He eventually forgets of the abomination that once was Sunset Shimmer.*

(But to be honest, she wasn't THAT bad.)

Worst Case Scenario:

*Marty watches an episode of Season Four.*

*A pony with a cloak comes on the scene.*

*The pony removes the cloak.*

*Sunset Shimmer.*

Marty:

8994.gif

(I watch MLP on my computer)

Edited by Marty