Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Broken Equestria

Aurora Lights

Aurora couldn't help but stare up at her in awe,he smiled slightly and said softly "You look like...like a princess Sparkshower..."he says softly before standing up and hugging her tight "I'm so glad your alive Sparkshower...It wouldn't have ever been the same without you..."he says softly.

Sparkshower sighed and looked at her mane " everything is going to change regardless." She turned to the group " Equestria is in tatters so is the crystal empire we need a plan to yrebyuild and we need it fast wellv start with the empire as its state affects he whole world." She paused as everyone gathered around her and they began to discuss a plan

DJ Alicorn looks at Sparkshower's new form. "Hm.... You're as tall as me now... I don't like it..." He says. He then listens to Spark's plan, which to him was a bit ridiculous and over-excessive... But he'll go along with it. If he doesn't like an area, he'll just disappear into the Everfree Forest like he usually does. And wait until everything is built and then come back.

The meeting went on through the night and for a while Sparks had hoped that perhaps firequill had been expelled back to her host gem,And she figured everything was going to get better

Until the next grey disaster happens

Perfect, just, perfect.

In her rush sparkshower had forgotten that this was the night Firequill was supposed to break free, she just barely had the magic canceling rope tied around her when her hooves and tail began turning into firequills colors

after 12 hours of firequill guilt tripping aurora and insulting everyone with every insult she could think of Fire quill finally began to become a very tired sparkshower after they untied her and had her on the ground she turned to aurora and said "Do me a favor and never be around when Firequill's out again

Edited by Sparkshower

Aurora felt as he should,guilty,he sighed softly and looked at Sparkshower and nodded,he shook his head and slowly walked off,he felt like a total jerk now,that stupid Firequill or whatever had a really good way of getting under his skin,and make him feel like nothing but a jerk.

@@Sparkshower

Sparkshowwr turned to him and put her hoof on his shoulder "Hey don't feel bad, you know Firequill will use anything she can to hurt ponies I mean, come on Element of Cruelty remember? Look I've long since forgiven you for it maybe i had trouble getting over it but I never once thought that any of it was your fault sometimes things happen that we simply can't handle and the best thing that we can do for our sanity is to simply turn away. You did what was best for you, and yes it upset me but I knew deep down that at least you might be okay and that's what kept me going, I would have been more upsetr if you had stayed and had lost your mind, just remember that okay?

Aurora listened to every word she said,and took it to heart,he sighed and looked down,tears in his eyes before hugging her tight "Your my best friend Sparkshower...know that...I'll never not like you,I'll never hate you,or reject you...you've been so sweet and kind n\to me...no matter what I did or said,or what I had inside of me..."he says softly,he felt like crying...so he did...right into her chest.

she stroked his mane "You're my best friend too aurora, no amount of heartbreak can change that, but we have to move on a quote that I remember well of Starswirl the bearded's "It does not do to dwell on dreams.' and now I've taken that to heart, We've done our recovering and moving on is the next step."

Aurora rested his weary head on her chest for a long time before sniffling and sitting on his own,looking down a minute before softly saying "Maybe one day...we can be more than friends again...maybe..."he murmurs,looking away to Misty a moment before looking back to Sparkshower.

Sparkshower put her hoof up and said "Don't, I don't think I can take hearing that unless it's a definite We both need time to fgure out what we really want right now there's too much going on to start talking about maybes , and right now we need to make sure that equestria is stable before trying to stabilize our own lives

Aurora sighed and nodded "I understand..."he murmurs before walking off again,he spread his large wings and flew into the air with amazing power and speed,he starts flying quickly,the wind in his ears,he took in a deep breath and before he knew it,he was day dreaming,he heard his dear friend's voice,Fluttershy speak to him again,soft,soothing words.