Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Pokémon Gijinka Academy (No longer accepting!)

Breeze

"Sounds like a decent idea Miss Blair. I'd offer my old Dawn Stone if I knew it would do anything." Rune said. "And yes Miss Synthia, there is an archery range. It's out back near the Icy Stone, but if you don't want to become a Glaceon in the winter or you wanted to become a leafeon, we could move the targets to the garden or at least to a different side of the building."

Blair nodded and turned to Synthia. An idea crossed her mind. "Hey Synthia maybe one day when you're not busy and you have some free time, do you think you could possibly teach me how to shoot a bow? I've always loved watching people shoot for fun but I never got the chance to actually try it out.

Synthia shrugs, "I don't think I'll become a Glaceon. Call it a genetic hunch. I just... it's kind of... hard. Hard to imagine myself like that." She kind of embarressedly scratch behind her ears. "We should get our things for class, before we're late or something." She looked at her Pokewatch.

Blair looked down at her watch as well. Noticing the time she instantly got up. "Okay guys we should probably head to go get our stuff. what classed do you guys have?" she asked curiously. 

"oh please have some classes with me" she thought to herself. She desperately did not want to be alone in her classes

"Good idea, Miss Blair, it appears someone is trying to get your attention. Miss Synthia, I left my things back in the room. You don't seem to have your things, unless all you needed was that book you brought with you." He said, motioning to the book she left on the table.

Blair looked curious. "w-what do you mean trying to get my attention? and i'm also heading back to the dorm to get my stuff." 

"trying to get my attention?" she thought to herself curiously. she then put that thought out of her mind and thought about what stuff she needed. "oh man i hope I won't be late" she thought to herself

Synthia blushes at the restatement of what she said prior. She nods to Rune as an affirmation of the question. She gets up and puts her tray away, waiting near Rune and looking down. She uncomfortably grabbed an arm above the elbow and waited for him to finish what he was doing.

Blair turned her head to see Sarah standing there. she then realizes she must have ignored her on accident. "Oh im sorry Sarah i didn't mean to ignore you..." Blair begins feeling guilty. "sorry again...and to answer you question, im doing okay thanks. how are you?"

Rune put his garbage in the bin and put the tray on top. "Alright. What's your first class? I've got History of Unova first today. Should be interesting, I've never been to Unova, but I hear it's an amazing place, especially Castelia city, I hear it's a lot like Lilycove City back in Hoenn."

Sarah looked at Blair "it's alright i was okay waiting, also do you know where the office is i forgot my classes, oh and where the garden is, Damon went there and i should probably go get him." she said smiling, Damon stood up and walked back to the cafeteria and saw Sarah "hey Sarah, hey Blair." he said waving his guitar "okay never mind about the garden, hey Damon do you remember your Classes? i don't remember mine." she replied "um nope, wait i have both of our schedules in my bag." he replied.

Edited by rwby rose

She looked at her class schedual, which was neatly folded in her pocket. "Creative Writing. Followed by Chemistry." She followed him while putting it away, her step more sure. She seemed to walk more next to him instead of behind him. She also seemed more happy next to him than earlier.

Blair smiled. "Hi Damon, and well first off I have Battle training so i guess that will be fun. Do any of you have that first?"

"Oh please have classes with me! anybody please" she thought to herself. She then realized the time and thought she should be getting her stuff. 

ooc: goodnight guys. I'll probably be on tomorrow

Edited by Flutterdashlover3

Damon walked out of the cafeteria "well i may or may not see you in first class." he said as he disappeared around a corner, Sarah ran after him, Damon got to the dorm and grabbed the schedules as Sarah got in, he read them "well let's see you've got Math, English, Science and history, as for me I've got battle training, math, music and history." he said.

((will edit the class schedules for Sarah and Damon if need be))

Edited by rwby rose

Shadow walked into Dorm 20, looking around to see some beds, a window, and a few desktops for homework. Knowing this was a school where gijinka's like her would truly belong to study, train, and make some friends along the way. She set her 3 bags down, looked around for a bit, then sat down on the bed for a little bit. "I wonder what kinds of gijinkas I'll meet here...and will they like a lightning type like me?" she wondered. She was a 14 year old who was half Luxray, half human. She had black hair and red eyes, three yellow rings were wrapped around her arms which were never to be removed, and a Luxray tail too. She always had a likeness for darkness, including dark type gijinkas. Her personality was a little dark and a little swag too, and she's made a few friends so far, but she knew that this school would change her life. She walked out of the room and looked around.

Blair nods. "See both of you later". She began heading back towards her dorm to get her stuff. She noticed that there were signs all around the hallway.

"thats good now i hopefully wont get lost as often" she thought to herself. She saw a sign pointing to dorms and went that way.

Shadow looked down at her schedual. "...Geometry, Training, Art, and History. First one's in room 205. Sounds good." She folded it and put it back in her pocket. She looked around again, completely lost. She had no idea where she was heading. So she decided to walk around for a bit to find some help.

//Sorry about the really late reply... I've been caught up with things...//

"Welcome back" he happily shouted out to his room mate, before quickly coming out from finishing getting ready, "This looks delicious!" he said with a cheery voice, "Thank you very much, I'm more than grateful." He said, and then gave her a hug out of happiness, Before quickly backing away, "I'm sorry, I didn't think before I acted, I'm sorry if I made that awkward, I just got a little happy.", "So, what subjects do you have today?" He asked curiously while getting his breakfast sorted.

Edited by Scyke
  • Brohoof 1

(Time to think of a schedule! How fun)

Razor Grass actually enjoyed the sudden hug. Nice way to start the day.

She didnt act dazed when she walked over to the chair she set her schedule down on. She picked it up and read "Im in science, battle training, geometry,and history. Do we have any classes together?"

(I tried to have most classes with at least one other person. Only one i didnt get was science i think. If i need to change my schedule you can tell me ^^)

Edited by The Pinkeh Pie ♪
  • Brohoof 1

//So Fun!...//

"From what I can faintly remember, I think I have Battle training and science with you today, though I'm not all completely sure." He politely gets up and checks his schedule, "It turns out I only have those two with you, the other two are advanced maths and Art, seems like a great schedule to me actually!", "Seems like it'll be a good day, I just hope I don't get lost" he said Nervously, Politely sitting back down and continuing on with his meal he stated "This is the best food I've had in a while!"

"Its better than I expected for sure." Razor said happily. "I think my favorite class will be..." she started and looked back at her short schedule like it might tell her "battle training." Science, history, and math are no fun at all. Well science was sometimes, but battle training was something new.

(Sorry i gotta go to bed :C )

• Brohoof 1

"I've got to agree with you there, Battle training seems like a load of fun, and something I'd enjoy a lot, the other subjects seem a bit generic, but battle training just seems new and unique, enjoyable in short," As he finishes up his breakfast, he cleans up his mess, and sorts it all out, "Wow, I'm quite full after that meal, hope I don't fall asleep once more" he said.

//No problem, have a good night and sweet dreams. c://

"I hope you dont because class is going to start soon. If you wany to be there early we can leave in a few minutes but we can leave in about.. 10 minutes if we want to be on time." Razor told him. "Are you ready?" She asked and walked over to her side of the room and put some things into her bookbag.

Rune picked up his things from his room and made his way to class. Room 329. A bit out of the way, but it was alright. Small classroom, looks like he had arrived first, which wasn't really a problem. He didn't mind waiting. He just popped out his pokeblock case and chewed on a Lite Blue block, fairly bittersweet.

Synthia grabbed her things and followed Rune as far as she could. When she made it to her class, she saw that it was small. Apparently nobody really wanted to be in creative writing. That was fine by her. At least the 'group' projects would be left to a minimum and presentations would be less scary.

Blair got to her room, got her stuff, and made her way to the separate gym for battle training. She was the first one there and decided to just sit and wait quietly. 

"hmm i wonder how many people will be in this class, and i hope i get to make some good friends" she thought to herself as she waited.