Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Pokémon Gijinka Academy (No longer accepting!)

Breeze

OOC: Woah guys!  Everytime there is a major posting thingy going on, I'm either sleeping or in school.

IC:  Adriana looked over and saw a gijinka she hasn't seen at the academy.  I should say hello.  Hopefully we will find our classes soon.  "Hello.  I'm Adriana" She said politely to the marowak gijinka.

• Brohoof 2

She nods."Lhee...thats a nice name.I-i'm Amaya." She watched him closely for a minute, taking him in. He seemed...like a very distant person. He stood very still.' Oh no, did i make him uncomfortable?!He must of notice how i reacted when i first saw him!,she thinks regrettably.

Amaya flinches and raises her hands apologetically.

"I-i-i-i sorry! I'm not-i`m not that scared of y-you! I'm just very skittish and t-t-timid a-and not used to people in general!don't be ...aaa"she begins to flush from embarrassment, and her voice begins to squeak.

@

Lhee waves his club dismissively.  "Don't worry about it."  He hadn't meant to make the girl uncomfortable, and now it seemed as though she could barely speak!  Good going, Bonehead.  Your attempt to fit in is off to a glorious start.  "I'm used to people being uncomfortable around me, it's alright.  I'll leave you be."  Lhee sighs loudly as he turns back towards Donnie, Aqua, and Adriana.  What a drag...

@@Applejack25

Lhee nods at Adriana as she introduces herself to him, twirling his bone club in slow circles again.  "...Lhee."  Looks like a...  Lugia?  Possibly?  Remembering how Amaya had reacted to him, he adds on "Marowak gijinka."  As though for emphasis he raps his bone club against his skull, making a dull whack sound.

Edited by Lhee

(edited)

@@Emerald<3, "It looks like I have battle class next," Donnie replied to Aqua. Donnie looked at the time and said, "I guess we should all be heading to class. I found this map crumbled in my back pocket." Donnie handed the map to Aqua so she knew where to go. "I'll see ya guys at lunch," he finally said as he walked off. 

Edited by Rainbow Dash

OOC: Sorry guys! I've spent a lot of the day with family, had to let this on the backburner.

Rune chuckled. "No, no. I wasn't sleeping. I was meditating. Waiting for Sir Ægir to arrive to the Fencing Studio." He shook her hand. "Sir Ægir is the Fencing Instructor. He is an Aegislash Gijinka, as his name may indicate." Rune spotted the Marowak Gijinka. "Well hello there sir, my name is Rune Blade." He bowed slightly, but noticed how uncomfortable Amaya was getting. "Miss Amaya, are you well? You seem a bit upset." He said with concern in his voice. "Would you like to go to the nurse? You seem very flushed."

(edited)

The bell suddenly rang throughout the whole school. Then Ms. Beauty came on the inter com. Hello students! Hope you had a good time getting to know each other. Now can each of you please make it to your first class. If you don't know what class to go to, please look at your schedule or come see me in the front office.

Edited by Rainbow Dash

@@Sapphire Quill,@,

Storm reached into his pocket to pull out his nonexistant schedule. "Ah crap I never got a schedule," He said quietly.  "And I have no idea what my first class is. I did see them in my acceptance paper, maybe one of you have that class? It might spark my memory..." It was wishful thinking, but he wouldn't lose anything from trying. 

"Oop. That's the first bell. I'll need to get to class. I'll see both of you later." Rune said as he turned and walked down the hall. He was the first one to class since the Fencing Studio was fairly close to the classroom. He sat back and began to meditate again, waiting for class to begin.

Lhee turned his attention towards the intercom and let out a loud sigh.  What a drag...  He had planned on skipping the first day of classes to get a feel for the layout of the campus.  First days were usually just introductory material anyways.  But with an announcement telling everyone to get to class he wasn't left with much choice - it would be pretty suspicious for a lone gijinka to be roaming around while everyone else was in a classroom.  

He glanced towards where Donnie and the others had been, lifting up his club in a small wave.  "...See ya around, I guess."  Lhee turned and started to walk down one of the hallways he had looked down earlier, trying to find the right classroom.  He stopped for a minute to dig his schedule back out of his bag, staring at the paper as he walked.  I guess this is for the best...  I'm not getting held back this year.  I promised the old man.

Lhee had already been held back a couple of times in his old, 'regular' school.  It wasn't that he was stupid - far from it, actually.  Just disorganized mostly.  It didn't matter that you could do well on tests if you forgot about nearly every homework assignment.  Time to see if I can figure out where this classroom is...

Amaya looked back to Rune, and smiles feebly, her feathers rather ruffled." I-i'm alright, Rune just...just abit excitable... i think i hurt Lhee`s feelings...am i r-really flushed?" She brought her hands up,upping her cheeks lightly.'I need to calm down..' For a moment Amaya closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. Everything was certainly just fine, she assured herself. After the moment had had past, she open her eyes again,and folded her hand atop her skirt,offering Rune a small smile

"S-see? Just fine. No need to worry."

She shifted her gaze to the room behind him. "Mister Rune,you said this school has a Fencing Instructor? I wasn't aware...what is it like?" She asked, her voice quiet.

(( aah! Sorry i was writing while that happened!)).

-----------------------------------------

Amaya waves goodbye to Rune and makes her way to her own class,adjusting her bag straps with a sigh. She never did make it to her dorms.'oh well...i can wait awhile longer.atleast until after class.' She though reluctently.

With abit of trouble, Amaya found her way to the class and made her way the nearest window seat setting down her bags with a dull thump. She takes her seat, her gaze settling through the window. With her chin propped up against her hand, Amaya watches the clouds roll across the sky.

Edited by lyridiandandan

Adriana walked up to the wall to check her schedule. "Hm. Battle class first. Psychology second and then lunch. I'll check the rest after wards." She said talking to herself. As she walked, she heard the intercom and started walking faster to her first class. Adriana made it in, taking a seat towards the front.

@@Rainbow Dash

Sora looked up with a start. "First class?" he murmured to himself out loud. He sighed and shook his head. And I didn't even get to unpack... He left his dormitory and started to make his way down to the front office. He took a deep breath before knocking on the door at the front office, his tail lashing in nervousness. He didn't know who this Ms. Beauty was. If she was a gijinka, she might be powerful. She had to be, considering taht she was a gijinka. Like a Milotic or a Seaking or a Chandlelure or a...

((As he begins working himself into a panic.))

• Brohoof 1

@, Ms. Beauty heard knocking on the door and opened it up. "Oh hello there! May I help you?" she asked in a kind voice.

Donnie walked into the stadium where battle class was being held at. Once he took a step through the door, the teacher looked at him. "So, why are you late?" the teacher asked curiously. "I couldn't find a map," Donnie admitted.

It surprisingly took Lhee much less time than he expected to find his classroom.  Granted, that didn't mean he was going to make it to class on time.  

It's the first day - I can be a few minutes late and blame it on being lost.  I want to drop off my bag first.  He was now in the process of trying to find his dorm room.  The more he saw of the school the more the layout was making sense to him, but he still hadn't found the dorms at all.  Room 7...  Room 7...  

With a loud sigh he was about to give up when he stumbled across a sign directing him to the dorms.  Making his way to room 7 he looked inside and tossed his bag on one of the beds.  "Huh.  Doesn't look like anyone's been in here yet.  I wonder if I have a roommate..."  

With a glance at the clock he sighed again, turning around and shutting the door.  Well, I'm going to be late, but that's nothing new.  Better make my way back to class.  

//Well, seems I've been away for a bit, and I'm confused as hell on what's going on, I've read it all, and I'm even more confused... So, anyone mind catching me up? Would help out a lot, and I'll start posting again, yeah, so Yeah, this limit is rediciulious... Woo!~ Few more words... And Yay!//

• Brohoof 1

((@@Sapphire Quill, With my Mewtwo gijinka Sora, I joined your dorm and befriended Synthia. There has been a little bit of interaction around everyone, and classes are just about to start.))

((Speaking of classes, @@Rainbow Dash, how are these classes going to work?))

Sora smiled lightly. "Hello... I just arrived at the school, so I don't know where I'm supposed to be going. Y'see, the flight go delayed and..." He paused before shaking his head as his purple tail just stopped. "So... yeah. Could I get my schedule?"

(edited)

(@, you'll get to choose your 4 classes per day. I know it's not many classes, but it's what there is. After that, you hang out or go to your dorms. More things will happen as the story goes on.)

"Oh, of course," Ms. Beauty replied. "Let me go get it." She walked into her office, and came back to the door with a piece of paper. "Here ya go. If you ever need any more help, don't hesitate to come back," she said as she handed him his schedule.

Edited by Rainbow Dash
  • Brohoof 2

((@@Rainbow Dash, Alright then.))

Sora nodded. "Thank you." He turned around and looked at his schedule. Step one- battle class. How fun.

As he stepped outside into the arena, he noticed there were only about five or six others there. Well, at least it's a small class, he thought to himself, trying not to make himself noticed too much.

Ms. Beauty started speaking over the intercom to all the classes. I have some exciting news, everyone! All gijinka students can run for Gijinka Council. The available spots are Gijinka Student President, Vice President, and Historian. You can start putting up posters around the academy starting tomorrow. Have fun, and good luck to all of you who are running!

(I got this idea from a dream last night. laugh.png )

Amaya closed her eyes as she listen to prinicple beauty's voice echo through the classroom from the speaker.'Gijinka Council, huh.I didn't know this school had one...of course it would,though, dosen't every school?' She lifts her arms above her head, stretching as she thought it over.

"Being Vice President sounds nice.", she murmurs to herself, letting her arms fall back onto the desktop.

"Maybe..."

Edited by lyridiandandan

Lhee hesitated outside of his classroom in order to listen to the announcement, turning his head slightly to look at the nearest intercom.  Gijinka council?  As in having other students depending on you for something?  As if, I couldn't get paid to run.  May be entertaining watching some of the other student's campaigns though.

With a loud sigh, he turns and pushes open the door to his first class.  Battle class, he told himself.  As the teacher turned their gaze towards him he lifted up his bone club in a mock wave.  "I know, I know, I'm late."  

He quickly made his way to an open seat, a couple spaces behind Donnie.  Leaning back in his chair, Lhee propped his feet up on the back of the seat in front of him, drumming his fingers against his bone club.  Hopefully this class will at least be interesting.  I wonder if we'll actually get to battle at all.  Heh, I wonder if I can get extra credit...  I've been getting into tough spots since I was a cubone, may actually pay off...

• 2 weeks later...

So, if I understand the OOC right, we're SKIPPING CLASSES! Horay and all that)

Synthia shuffled much faster than usual, her eyes more foreward-looking than normal. Why? Because she was excited. Not just a little excited, extremely excited. She quickly made it to her dorm and began digging for things in the room, dragging out clothes she thought looked good, but didn't particularly care about. She knew digging was serious buisness. A diglet anthromorph had told her once, before he had dug far far away.

((@, i believe you did read the ooc right))

Damon walked back to the dorm with Sarah and grabbed his guitar "see you later Sarah, i'll be in the garden practicing." he said walking out of the dorm, Sarah walked out of the dorm and down the hall Well, i might as well study and read a bit, don't think i have anything else to do. she thought as she looked for the library

((Damon is practicing  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvqsglkZsR4  ))

Edited by ~neutral melon-cat~

'I'm happy classes are over for today, but...why did dad have to leave me to carry everything myself!',she thought with a sigh.Throughout the day the bags Amaya hauled became heavier and heavier as if they were determined to make her pass out! With her free hand she pushed her way through the Dorm Building entrance, and made her way down the corridors, more or less all of her attention focused on not falling over top heavy.

( OOC:its nothing MAJOR MAJOR,shes got duffel bags with her now and a big backpack on but come on, thats pretty hard to carry on and off all day! Also, hurray posting again! Its aliiiive!)

Lhee made his way slowly through the halls, absently twirling his bone club.  He had no real destination in mind now that classes were done - only that he wanted to get outside.  They can't expect a ground type to go all day without feeling some kind of dirt under his feet...  It's not natural.  

The Marowak gijinka somehow made his way back to his dorm in the random wanderings, deciding to switch clothes before making a point to make a mess in the dirt.  Shrugging out of his jacket, he pulls on a dull orange tank top and some faded jeans.  The tank top had a rather large head hole, but it couldn't be helped.  Cutting his shirts was the only way he could fit his skull through most of them.

Feeling a little better now that he had shed some of the layers he had come in with, Lhee heads out to the hallway again.  He leans against the wall outside his door, balancing his bone club in his palm while trying to decide on a direction to go.  "How in the world do you manage to go outside in this place..?"  While trying to make a decision, Lhee spots one of the students he had met when he first arrived.

@,

"Hey.  Need help?"  He recognized the girl as one who had initially seemed scared by him, so trying to be nice couldn't hurt any.  And she seemed to be having trouble with those bags.  He may not be the easiest guy to approach, but Lhee wasn't -scary-.  Well, at least not on purpose.

• Brohoof 1