Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Pokémon Gijinka Academy (No longer accepting!)

Breeze

Ms. Molly put up the last of her books and smiled. A new year, full of... well... Her heart sank. Quite honestly, she didn't really expect other people. Normally the Library was occupied only by the silent, the hiding, or the book-oriented people, all of which were declining at a fascinating pace. All of these beautiful books, stories of heroics, of morals, of love, anger, stories to help you cope, stories to help you learn, all of it wasted. Wasted, if it's never used. And it's almost never used. She fought off a frown and straightened her skirt, also straightening her back. Maybe I should advertise. Lobby for less restrictions on the computers. Oh, but then the wrong people would be here... Maybe, if I taught a class like projection, or started a club...

@

((Sorry, I somehow missed your last post!  My notifications have been kinda messed up lately :\))

Lhee blinks when Amaya tugs on hi sleeve, turning to look at her.  Dig?  Oh, right...  I had almost forgotten about that.  I actually enjoyed talking with her...  Not a feeling I'm used to.

He nods his head slightly, not wanting to hold her up from her unpacking.  "Right...  I don't want to get in your way.  I'll...  See you around, I guess?"  He brings his bone club up to rest on his shoulder, trying to think of what would be the right thing to do now.  His first instinct would be to walk off and go about his own business, but she had ahold of his sleeve.  He didn't want to be rude to one of the few people he was seeming to get along with.

• Brohoof 1

@,

((Sorry, I somehow missed your last post! My notifications have been kinda messed up lately :\))

Lhee blinks when Amaya tugs on hi sleeve, turning to look at her. Dig? Oh, right... I had almost forgotten about that. I actually enjoyed talking with her... Not a feeling I'm used to.

He nods his head slightly, not wanting to hold her up from her unpacking. "Right... I don't want to get in your way. I'll... See you around, I guess?" He brings his bone club up to rest on his shoulder, trying to think of what would be the right thing to do now. His first instinct would be to walk off and go about his own business, but she had ahold of his sleeve. He didn't want to be rude to one of the few people he was seeming to get along with.

" N-no, you aren't in my way at all! The contrary is true.." Amaya squeaks, before continueing on in a slightly calmer manner. " U-Uhm yes! I hope I see you later too, Lhee. Have fun while your'e out." If Amaya could of helped it, she would close her door and stay just abit longer. She wanted to talk more with him,and perhaps Ms. Sara too, but there are things to be done. Her hand slips from his sleeve, as she turns toward Sara, and waves goodbye.

" y-you too, Ms. Sara, i'm sorry that I couldnt..couldnt be of m-more help..." She takes a few small steps back into her dorm, and pushes on the door to close. Before it does, Amaya stops for a moment, looking up to Marowak boy.

"Lhee? Thank you for sharing about yourself with me, I'm glad you did!" She smiles a quick, honest smile before letting the door slip shut with a small 'click'.

//OOC: my tablet died when I first wrote this, sorryy!!I rewrote it poorly >->;; Also its okay lhee, no harm done \(l v l)>//

Edited by lyridiandandan

Sarah looked at Lhee after Amaya closed the door "well i'll see you later, i'm gonna try and find the library." she said waving at him as she started to walk away, she found the library and walked in, she saw the librarian and walked up to her "hello, i'm Sarah, i was wondering if you could help me find a couple books called Divergent and Halo, i was wanting to read them." she said smiling.

@,@,  

Lhee gives a small nod to Amaya as her door closes, then turns and does the same to Sara.  Not seeing the need for any other words with the conversation ended, he shrugs and starts walking down the hall in the opposite direction.  Now if I can just figure out how to get outside...

Edited by Lhee

//Apologizes to all, but I'm leaving the forums, so I won't be continuing in this roleplay, I couldn't manage to find the actual planning thread and such, or I would have posted there, and I'm quite lazy, so that was never going to happen... Keks, but anyway, I wish the best for you all, and adieu.//