Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Pokémon Gijinka Academy (No longer accepting!)

Breeze

Pokémon Gijinka Academy

Plot

In the middle of an deserted valley lies a school. Not just any ordinary school, but something for creatures not like humans. This school is called...the Pokémon Gijinka Academy, and you can only get in if you're half human, half Pokémon. This school teaches young teenage Pokémon hybrids to learn how to embrace their true powers and potential.

Now that you're old enough, your parents are sending you to this academy. Get ready for your own adventure to unfold...

Rules

1.) No one liners or spamming

2.) Keep romance and violence to a PG level

3.) Stay active in the RP

4.) Fill out the form correctly

5.) 3 gijinka per dorm

6.) Enjoy yourself

7.) Follow all the MLP Forum's rules

Dorms Occupied

Special Dorm 1: Kara Beauty

Dorm 7: Storm and Lhee

Dorm 15: Rune Blade, Blair, and Synthia Xalven

Dorm 16: Donnie Hydro, Adrianna, and Tempest

Dorm 17: Razor Grass, Mercutio,  and Sora Duskfall

Dorm 18: Damon Blaze, Aurora, and Sarah

Dorm 32: Aqua and Amaya

Starting Post:

Donnie walked up to the mysterious building his parents sent him to. "Hmm...I guess this is it," he said to himself. He walked through the front doors of the academy, and decided he wanted to go straight to his dorm and get unpacked. He looked down at his information slip and muttered, "Dorm 16 aye?" He started heading towards his dorm as he looked around for more students that might be there already.

Edited by Rainbow Dash
  • Brohoof 1

Razor Grass found her dorm- number 17. She looked over and saw a gijinka- like her. Only not like her. This one was a half wartortle. Razor stopped staring and said "Hi." What was she supposed to say to a student at her new school? "Im too weird" she thought to herself.

Rune was laying on his bed, musing about the new school year. "It should be alright, I mean, it's just another year. I can get through it." Even though he knew he was on thin ice, last year he had barely gotten through, pushing everything til the last possible moment, barely getting passing EVs. He'd always been focusing on fencing, training every possible day, sometimes putting off even meals, only getting a few berries to eat late at night before he retired for the night. He decided this year would be different, he would make a change. "Or you know what? This year, I'm going to work my hardest and pass with flying colors. I'll still be able to fence, just have classes take priority."

(edited)

@, Donnie stopped when he heard the gijinka say hi to him. "Oh hi," he said nervously. He wasn't good at talking to people or pokemon. "I'm Donnie and as you can see I'm half Wartortle," he said embarrassed. She's kind of cute, he thought to himself as he tried not to blush.

Edited by Breeze

Damon and Sarah walked in to the Academy side by side, Sarah looked at Damon "well lets go to our dorm, unpack and meet our roommate, okay." she said smiling, Damon kissed Sarah on the lips "*sigh* i guess but if our roommate is male i'm gonna make sure he knows your mine." he said half smiling as they walked in to there room.

Edited by rwby rose

Tempest sighed as he walked through the dessert. He soon noticed the canyon containing the school, along with a few other students. "I guess I might as well make a few friends, as long as they're able to earn my respect for more than a day." He thought, as he walked through the school. He eventually found his dorm, and put his bags on the ground. The Yveltal Glinka then noticed Donnie and Razor. "Hey. My name is Tempest." He said.

Aurora walked into her dorm and laid down on the bed. "This could be fun." She thought, before noticing the two other gjinka's in the room. "Hello. My name is Aurora." She said.

Edited by Kyurem

(edited)

@, Donnie turned around and noticed Tempest. "Hi, I'm Donnie," he said as he held out his hand for a handshake. "Wow, you're a legendary Pokemon gijinka," he said with surprise. Gosh, he's so lucky, Donnie thought to himself. Donnie gets jealous a lot when it comes to other human's Pokemon side.

Edited by Breeze

Sarah saw Aurora laying on a bed "oh hello i'm Sarah and this is my boyfriend Damon, what's your name." she said smiling, Damon looked over when Sarah said his name "oh hi i'm Damon and i'm a blaziken gijinka, shes a scyther gijinka." he said walking to another bed.

Rune sighed "I wonder when classes will start? I've been here for Arceus-knows how long, and newbies are still filing in." He said, as he looked out the window to see a Yveltal gjinka at the rim of the canyon. "Oh no... Not a legendary... They're always so self-important when really, a gjinka in and of itself is a rare sight." Rune said to himself. He remembered the last legendary at the school, it was a bratty Jirachi who couldn't have been much older than 13, even though he acted like he ran the place. That kid always gave him a headache. At least he got kicked out that year when he got caught trying to steal from the girls locker room. Rune chuckled and flicked open his PokeBlock case. He picked out an Olive pokeblock and started chewing on it thoughtfully. "Hopefully he'll be better than that brat."

So many ginjinka!  "My name is Razor Grass! Legendaries? Thats.. cool!" Nice neighbors. "I'm going to check out my dorm now." She said and went inside. No one was in there yet but the room seemed nice. She sat down and set up her laptop. "Maybe I'll stay in here for a little while to meet my roommate." She thought. Meeting lots of people at once wasn't too easy for her.

Adrianna was worried walking into the academy.  I'm sure I'm not the only legendary gijinka right?   She had a million thoughts going through her head.  She walked into the hallway with dorm number 16.  "Ok.  Here goes" she says as she opens the door.  Adrianna notices that she is not the only legendary as she saw Tempest and Donnie.  "Uh......hello.   My name is Adrianna" She says quietly, little nervous as she introduced herself.

@@Applejack25, Donnie turned around and right when he saw Adrianna his face turned red as fast as an Ho-oh sighting. "H..Hi," Donnie said awkwardly. That's got to be the most beautiful gijinka I've ever seen, he thought as he tried to stop blushing. Donnie hoped someone would say something soon, so his face would stop turning red.

Tempest nodded to what Donnie said. "Thanks, but it really isn't all that it's cracked up to be. I'm just like any other gjinka here." He said as he noticed Adrina. "It's a pleasure to meet you Adrinna." He said, blushing slightly. The Yveltal gjinka then bowed. "You can call me Tempest. "So, which dorm will you be staying in?"

Aurora smiled slightly and nodded. "My name is Aurora." She said. "I'm actually a Lucario gjinka." She said.

Razor unloaded everything from her suitcases and bags and hopped up on her bed with her laptop. She played on her games until she realized she should get up. She forgot to eat anything before coming to the school so she was hungry. I'm going to ask someone when we get lunch. Or maybe I was supposed to bring food? Maybe if my roommate is nice they'll give me some. She opened the door to go outside the room.

After watching the local news and finding nothing interesting, Rune decided he should probably go and meet the new kids. He was a senior after all, the kids should look up to him. He grabbed his Pokeblock case and put it in his pocket, grabbed his keys, and walked outside, locking the door behind him. He looked down the hall and saw a new girl, she looked to be a Leafeon. He started walking over to her. "Hey there, I'm Rune Blade. I'm a senior here, thought I'd introduce myself. What's your name?" He said as he extended a hand for a handshake.

@@Suitaloo,  Razor shook the gallad's hand. "I'm Razor Blade. This is my first year here." Should I ask about food? I wonder if he's my roommate. "What room are you staying in? I'm here in 17. I might be alone, or my roommate is late. I heard I would have one though." A room by myself? I would be too lucky if that happened.

Edited by The Pinkeh Pie ♪

Donnie went to Dorm 15, and started to unpack his stuff. All he was thinking about was Adrianna. "Wow, she was beautiful," he muttered to himself. After he finished packing, he got on his laptop, and tried to distract himself.

~~~~~~

Kara walked on the sidewalk and saw some students collaborating. "Oh hello everyone. I'm Miss Beauty, and I'll be your main teacher here at the academy," she explained.

Damon stood up and walked over to Sarah "you girls have fun i'm gonna look around, see ya." he said as he left and walked down the hallway a bit and saw razor blade and rune blade, he walked up to them "hi i'm Damon." he said waving, Sarah waved bye to Damon then looked back to aurora "so what would you like to do." she asked her.

Edited by rwby rose

"Hello there Miss Razor" he said with a slight bow "I'm in Dorm 15. You said you're wondering if your roommate is late? I'd go out on a limb and say probably. Miss Beauty is fairly accurate when it comes to dorm assignments. Either that, or they might be a bit lost." Rune put his hand in his pocket and pulled out his Pokeblock case, he flicked it open and pulled out a gray block. "Would you like one?" He asked as he flicked the pokeblock in to his mouth.

"Yes, thank you!" Razor said and accepted the Pokeblock that Rune offered her. She looked over and saw a very pretty lady introducing herself as the main teacher. "I guess that's Miss Beauty?" Her name fit her looks. When she approached her and Rune, Razor asked her "Umm.. when is- when do we get food?" I probably just made myself look bad in front of a student and the teacher! 

Rune chuckled "All in good time Miss Razor. Anyways, hello again Miss Beauty, how was your summer?" he asked as he extended his Pokeblock case to Miss Beauty. "It's been pretty normal for me, training fencing with my father back in Fallarbor town. I've missed the academy, it's become like a second home."

(edited)

Donnie realized none of his roommates arrived yet, as he was sitting in his bed. "I don't want to be alone," he muttered to himself as he remembered his fear of being alone at night. I really need to get over that fear, he thought to himself.

~~~~~~~

@, Kara looked at the student who asked the question. "Students can go to the cafeteria anytime they want. But they can only be there for 30 minutes, unless you have special permission. Did that answer your question?" she asked in a kind tone.

@@Suitaloo, Kara smiled at the boy. "My summer great, thanks. I think I'll pass this time on the Pokeblocks," she replied. "I'm glad you're happy to be back. I am too."

Edited by Breeze

Rune retracted his arm, shrugging. "Miss Razor, I'll show you the way to the cafeteria. I'm a little peckish myself." he said as he led the way, waving to Miss Beauty. "So, what region are you from? Like I said to Miss Beauty, I'm from Fallarbor town in Hoenn. Nice place, if you don't mind the ash from the volcano to the south of town getting everywhere."

Damon walked past them after a few minutes and went looking for the cafeteria "well i am getting a bit hungry might as well look for something to eat." he said as he looked for a map of the school or something to help him find his way, Sarah walked over to hers and Damon's suitcases "well you can tell me later i'm gonna unpack, you care if me and Damon use these." she said pointing to two of the dressers and one closet, she started unpacking the suitcases on the bed

Aurora shook her head, and smirked. "I don't mind.“ She said. "I can get clothes out of my suitcase if I need to.” The Lucario gjinka then looked out the window to see Tempest. ”He looks interesting.” She thought.

After a few minutes of walking around the campus,Tempest looked ahead and noticed Rune. "Hey. My name is Tempest." He said.