Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Pokémon Gijinka Academy (No longer accepting!)

Breeze

"Yeah, I know where it is, it's fine, I'm forgetful quite a lot, so no need to be shy about so, just follow me." I think it's this way... Hoepfully I'm right... He thought to himself, After a moment of thinking, he spotted the cafeteria, "Ahh good, at least It's not all too hard to find for next time" He stated, "I nearly got lost myself...", "Hopefully it's not too busy in there, I don't want it to be so overcrowded" He said to Razor.

• Brohoof 1

"Thankfully we got here without being late!" Razor went inside the cafeteria, which was much more like an auditorium now with many people seated around the room facing a stage where the teachers would talk about the new year, Razor guessed. "Where should we sit?" 

"Thank you Tempest, but I'm almost done packing. I mainly brought clothes, soaps, and an instrument". Adriana said, blushing a little. She didn't realize that there was someone else in the room. She noticed Donnie on his laptop and felt bad for not noticing it before. "Oh hi Donnie! Sorry I was so focused on unpacking that I didn't realize you were in the room" she explained. Adriana heard the intercom to go down to the cafeteria for an assembly. "Hmm. Do you two know how to get to the cafeteria from here?" She asked the two.

Edited by Applejack25

Damon and Sarah stood up and ran out the door to the cafeteria "Damon do you know were your going." she asked him "yeah i found it while exploring after awhile, it's right up here." he said taking a left and ran past the cafeteria, he stopped and backed up "here it is." he said "well lets go." she said as they walked in and sat down.

Edited by rwby rose

Tempest smiled slightly and nodded. "I do. I did a bit of exploring earlier, and I saw the building. Come on." He said. The Yveltal gjinka then walked out the door and walked towards the cafeteria. He soon entered and sat down.

Aurora sighed as she entered the cafeteria. She noticed the Yveltal gjinka from earlier, and simply decided to sit next to him. "Hello. My name is Aurora." She said.

Tempest glanced at Aurora and nodded. "It's a pleasure to meet you. You can call me Tempest." He said.

When Rune arrived at the cafeteria, he took a seat near the end of the front row, so he could still see it easily but be able to get out. He tried to savor the gold block as long as he could, to him, a gold one was special, ever since he was a kid and made his first one back in the Fallarbor contest hall. They were the best, but he always had trouble making more. Hopefully it would bring him good luck this year. He leaned on the table and started to doze off. He had arrived before dawn, it was a long trip, but he was somewhat lucky when the boat he was on caught a tailwind and was able to get to the mainland faster. Then it was a trek across the desert that took almost all night, but he finally got there in early morning. Luckily, the doors stay unlocked that early because not many people know about the place, so they don't have to deal with robbers. At least, that's what he thinks. People may know about it, but they just think there are some monsters or legends with ghosts or some such nonsense. Either way, he was able to get in while it was still cool out and unpack in the early morning.

Adriana started walking out of the dorm. "Thanks, Tempest. Donnie, are you ready to go?" She asked the Wartortle gjinka. She continued to walk into the cafeteria and sat down on the other side of Tempest and saved a seat for Donnie. She noticed the Lucario gjinka he was talking to. "Hello. I'm Adriana. What's your name?" She asked her.

Donnie walked to the cafeteria, and went through the doors. He realized Adrianna saved a seat for him. "Wow, thanks," he said to her as he sat down and got ready to listen to the teacher.

~~~~~~~

Kara walked up onto the main stage in the cafeteria, and went up to the mic. "Hello all of you. I'm so glad you could make it today! My name is Miss Beauty, and I'll be your main teacher this year at the academy. I was once a student like all of you, but when I graduated I was so happy at what this academy did for kids, I decided to become a teacher here. Over time I became the main teacher. Now, that's enough about me. All you students walk around and meet each other," she said as she stepped away from the mic.

Rune woke up suddenly as he heard the microphone feedback. "Huh, wha?" He mumbled. He rubbed his eyes and noticed that Miss Beauty was up on stage talking. "Welp, time to meet some of the other students I guess." He stood up and started walking around, looking for someone new to meet. He saw a Roserade walking around and decided to go talk to him. "Hello there, my name is Rune Blade. I'm a senior at this academy. What's your name?"

• Brohoof 1

"Oh... Hello..." He said with a shy and nervous voice, "my name is Mercuito, it's a pleasure to meet you..." He said In a low voice, "I'm sorry I'm quite the shy type around new people, and a new area as you could probably tell I'm fairly new around here and it's just a new site, I guess it's going to take some getting used to", while shaking there nervously unable to do much more he tries to speak but all that's able to come out is squeals... Have I said too much or weirded him out?.... He thought to himself.

//sorry, it's 5:40am and I'm writing this on an iPod it's quite difficult...//

• Brohoof 1

"Well hello Sir Mercutio. It's fine with being shy, the majority of new students are." Rune said with a bow. "Well, I'm on the school's fencing team." He flicked open his pokeblock case and took out a purple pokeblock and chewed on it, offering the open case to Mercutio. "Mmm... Spicy... Want one? I've got all kinds of colors and flavors."

"Thank you for being accepting of it all, it's always nice to have people that know how it is." He stated with a massive smile on his face, "This campus has so many nice people from what I've seen so far, it's going to be such a great adventure", "and thank you for the offer, though I have to kindly decline that offer, I'm quite full from my meal earlier, but thank you." "So what goes on in these things? What's the main deal of it all and is there a certain place all should sit?" He asked in a worried tone.

//it's quite late... I'm heading to sleep I'll be back soon, night <3//

"Well, mostly you just walk around, introduce yourself, that sort of thing. It's a nice little get-together, make some friends is my suggestion, and not just the ones in your dorm, because if something happens that gets between you two, living together gets really tense at some points, especially if you aren't on speaking terms." He said, as he pocketed his pokeblock case. "I'd say just walk up to whoever and introduce yourself. Well, best of luck to you, I'll be wandering around, meeting people, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask."

Damon stood up and looked at Sarah "i'm gonna try and make friend i'll meet you in the dorm later ok." he said helping her up "alright i'll see you later." she said kissing his cheek and running to some people, Sarah saw a lugia Gijinka and ran up to her "hi i'm Sarah whats your name." she asked tapping her shoulder, Damon saw tempest and walked up to him "hey i'm Damon." he said half waving.

Ivy glanced at Andreia and smiled. "My name is Ivy." She said. "Anyway, I'll see you two later. I still need to unpack a bit." The Lucario gjinka then stood up and walked back to the dorms.

Tempest noticed Damon, and smiled. "My name is Tempest." He said. "I am a Yveltal gjinka, and I play a bit of electronic/alternative music. Who are you?"

Razor wasnt really sure where to go. She walked around and talked to some students. She couldnt find any of her roommates so she decided she would wait for someone to tall to her first. If she tried to go up to meet someone it would end up being awkward, she thought. Eventually after walking around she saw Tempest talking to other glijinka. "Theyre busy." She pointed out to herself.

Rune meandered around, but didn't really see anyone who wasn't already in a conversation, he didn't want to interrupt anyone, so he just stood at the bank of vending machines and thought. "I wonder what will be for dinner tonight, the first dinner of the year has pretty much been the only one I've ever reliably gone to. Though, to be fair, that's mostly because the gym isn't open until tomorrow. I guess I'll just go back to the dorm and catch back up on my nap." Rune headed back up to his dorm and got back to his nap.

Damon looked up "nice to meet you as i said a few minute ago i'm Damon, i'm a blaziken gijinka, i have a guitar and love video games." he said half waving again, Sarah waited a few minutes "well i'll see you later, i'll be in my dorm, sitting or outside." she said walking away to go get her pan-flute to play or a leave to play oracion on.

Adriana noticed the scyther gjinka talking to her.  "Oh hello!  I'm Adrianna.  I'm a Lugia gijinka as you can see.  It's nice to meet you" She said as the Scyther started walking away.  She turned around and looked for others to talk to. She noticed the blaziken gijinka.  "Hello!  I'm Adriana.  What's your name?" She asked quietly, a little shy.

Razor decided to head back to the dorm eventually. Socializing wasnt easy for her standing around wasnt fun. She found Mercutio on her way out and tapped his shoulder. "Hey, umm I'm heading back to the dorm now." She said in a soft voice but she knew he heard heard her so she walked towards the vending machines for another snack. She pulled her wallet out, got money ouyt of it, then clumsily dropped the money on the ground before picking it up and putting it in the machine to select a soda and crackers for later. "Guess I'll head back to the room now."

Damon turned and saw a lugia gijinka "oh hi i'm damon and your kinda cute." he said smirking "so maybe i'll see you later." he said turning back to tempest "i'll see you later, i have to set up the rest of my stuff." he said walking out the door then running to his dorm,he got there and set up his TV and Xbox.

Edited by rwby rose

Tempest tensed his muscles, but calmed down when Damon left. "Well, this is interesting." He thought. "I shouldn't have to much of a problem making friends, seeing as how everyone has my respect this far." The gjinka then glanced at Adrina. "So, what classes do you think you'll be taking?" He asked.

Adriana turned Tempest way and stood next to him. "Hmm. I don't know what classes there are. Probably something along psychology and flying. That is my main powers. Strange how my grandfather is called 'beast of the sea' when his primary types are psychic and flying. I might join the swim team if they have one, but I don't know if they'll allow me. Maybe I can be an assistant coach or something. What about you?" She asked after almost being out of breath.

Edited by Applejack25

Username: Emerald <3

Character's Name:  Aqua

Your half what Pokémon?:  piplup

Appearance: (in file)

Personality:  very light and bubbly, but can burst into tears at the slightest tease. 

Dorm Number: 32

Anything else?: Hates spicy foods

(Is this good enough?)

post-11675-0-75116300-1380929710_thumb.png

(Accepted.)

Donnie realized everyone already had someone to talk to. He sighed and then he slowly walked out of the cafeteria to get back to his dorm. Why don't people like me?, he thought. He got out of the cafeteria, and went up to the water fountain, then he started taking a drink.