Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Pokémon Gijinka Academy (No longer accepting!)

Breeze

Blair notices how uncomfortable Synthia must feel. She then feels that she did something. "I-im sorry if i scared you or hurt you or something...I didnt mean to make you feel so uncomfortable. Im sorry" Blair looks down to the floor sadly feeling guilty 

Synthia feels bad about it, but doesn't really know how to put those feelings into words. "It-t-t's not you. I'm just... umm... I'll try harder to not freak out," she mumbles unconvincingly. She puts on an obviously fake, straining smile, her eyes more of a visible cringe than anything else.

Blair easily see's that she is still nervous and afraid. She puts on a smile to try to lighten the mood. "So maybe do you think you want to be my friend? I haven't made to many yet and im still getting used to this place. I would really like it if you would be my friend..."

ooc: im going to be going to bed soon so if i dont reply then im offline

• Brohoof 1

Rune backed off. "Are you alright Ma'am? Class will start around 8:30, but don't worry, I won't bite." Rune's stomach rumbled and he donned an embarrassed face. "Well, I'm hungry. Miss Blair, would you like to come with me to the cafeteria? And Madame, if you don't wish to come to the cafeteria, I can pick you something up from the cafeteria and bring it back, if you wish."

Blair looked up to Rune and blushed even more. "S-sure lets go eat. Im so hungry right now." she turns back to her other eevee roommate. "yeah you can come with us if you'd like. or we could just get you something. whatever you want to do. oh and whats your name?" 

ooc: goodnight everybody

Sarah walked out of the bathroom in her new outfit "well all yours Damon, i'll wait for you here then we can go to the cafeteria." she said sitting on her bed, Damon stood up and grabbed his clothes from next to him and walked in to the bathroom, twenty minute later he walked out clothed and over to Sarah  "well let's go." he said as he pulled her up, they walked out the door and to the cafe.

"Synthia," she mumbles. "I'd umm, love-" she says this very strainedly,"-to go to breakfast with you." She runs over their names a few times in her head, until she confidently has them down. "Just lead the way," she adds. She reluctantly sets her bow down and grabs a book. It seems to give her a little more courage. The book was entitled Dragon Rider, and looked to be just shy of three hundred pages. The book mark suggested she was near the end; the wear suggested she had finished it multiple times already.

"Alright, well, follow me then." Rune said. "You seem quite timid. That's alright, plenty of new people are. But don't worry, I'll be here for you in case anything goes wrong. I've been here for all four years, so I know my way around." He rubbed the back of his head. "I mean, feel free to ask me anything you want to know about the place. Well, almost anything. If you truly want to know anything, then you should go see Miss Beauty. But Miss... Synthia was it? You don't exactly seem comfortable going to breakfast with us. I'm fine with you sitting alone, or even staying back here if you want. I don't mind bringing you some food if you want, heck, I keep some pokeblocks stashed up here at all times if you want any. Just make sure you tell me when you do."

(You might live to regret that.)

As he laid down suggestions, he could probably notice the absolute, sheer terror the thought of sitting alone in an entirely new place brought, and the more comforted look the thought of staying in the dorm brought. Then she set her mouth, her eyes hardening and her back straightening a little. She had made a decision: "I'll go with you guys." Friends are better than no friends. No friends gets your Pokewatch stolen. Know friends makes you come home bruised and bloodied. No friends takes your pride away. You are here for a fresh start, and these are your room mates. If there's anybody important to make friends with, it's these guys. Despite her self pep-talk, however, she still seemed rather nervous.

"Alright then. You really seem uncomfortable though... Are you sure you're ok? I'm sensing a kind of tenseness in you... I'd like to let you know right off the bat that I'm here if you ever need to talk about anything." He said as he set a hand on her shoulder, a concerned look on his face.

She visibly flinched, and turned away slightly, suppressing something that sounded slightly like the move growl. (The user growls cutely. It's a defense mechanism. If pushed, she'll probably use charm) "I'm fine," she squeeks, turning slightly away. It was taking all of her willpower not to quickly jerk his hand off of her and run away. "Just lead on." Her ears were straight down and her eyes (big as they were) almost pleaded him to lead before she talked herself out of being brave.

"Well, alright then. Follow me." He said, sensing something wrong. "She might have some history of abuse... She's seems like she's in constant pain, of some sort at least. Maybe some kind of old injury... It's a good thing I learned to read postures for finding weaknesses in fencing opponents, certainly helps in social situations."

-Snip-

//Wouldn't let me mention your name... Because of the symbol... Odd, Also Sorry about the late reply... *Sigh* Pretend I said this a while ago. :P//

Mercuito Sat up and just looked into a blank space for a moment before replying with "It's fine, it's absolutely no problem, I did need to get up soon, and it's best I didn't wake up." As he got up, and yawned, "I should probably start to get ready, I don't want to be late" he mentioned, He yawned once more, while trying to wake himself up, "Well, When did you want to catch something to eat for breakfast?" He said "I really hope I can keep this down... I'm normally one to skip breakfast..." He thought to himself, As he woke himself up within minutes because of the cold surrounding air.

• Brohoof 1

@, "I guess whenever you get ready we can go get breakfast. Or I can get your breakfast for you and bring it up here while you're getting ready if that would be better." Razor suggested. She was going to have to get used to getting up and ready in the mornings. "We have enough time to get to class. So.. umm.. whatever you want to do is fine."

• Brohoof 1

"If you really wouldn't mind it, I'd love that, it'd be very helpful, and extremely nice of you" he said in a cheery voice, "It would give me some time to just get ready, and then eat before we get to class" he mentioned, "I don't want to be a hassle though" He said in a downish sort of voice, "I'm not one to make people do things for me."

Razor was slight taken back by his low voice when he said the last part. So she said in a nice tone, "Oh its no problem. I'll go do that now." And walked out of the dorm. This time, to her surprise, she found her way to the cafeteria with not too much difficulty. "Okay, so I never did ask what to get him but I can just get whatever they have I guess." She thought, slightly ashamed that she didn't even ask what he wanted. There couldn't be that many options though. She'd just get him what she got. She walked in the double doors of the cafeteria and saw what other people were eating. Pancakes? That sounded great, surely her roommate would eat pancakes, right? 

Razor got her and her roommates food and headed back to the room, where she ran into Rune walking with a gijinka she hadn't met before. And eevee. "Umm.. hi Rune." She said and turned to the eevee. "Hi. My name is Razor Grass."

Adriana felt a cool wind coming from her window. She started getting up and realized a blanket was on her bed, covering her comforter. She noticed the note at the end of the bed. "Will be walking around campus. From, Donnie. He must've been the one to put that blanket on me. How sweet. I'll go find him" she said getting out of bed. She placed the Wartortles blanket back on his bed and headed out her dorm, looking for Donnie:

Synthia followed quietly, avoiding people's eyes. She was clutching her book to her chest, and following closely behind and to the side of Rune. She made it a point to look down so nobody could think she was in any way threatening. Her ears where still flat behind her head.

She saw a new person approach. The person seemed to know Rune, so safety must be part of the situation. She forced herself to relax, "I'm... S-Synthia," she mumbles, not meeting the new person's eyes. She moves just a little closer to Rune, who hadn't yet beaten her. That fact added a bit to her feeling of security.

Blair began walking with her new friends. They walked until they reached the cafeteria. "Hey guys I'm going to go et breakfast. Synthia do you want me to get you something? If you want ill buy you something." She put her things down on a table and saved two seats or her friends

"Good morning Miss Razor." Rune said with a slight bow. "Did you sleep well?" He said, motioning for her to follow his group to the cafeteria. "I know I did and I'm really hungry now... I must have slept through dinner or something, but the breakfast here is pretty good." He said as he held open the door to the cafeteria for the ladies.

Synthia paled at the thought of being alone. "No, no it's fine. I'll come with," she said quickly. Her hand slipped into her pocket, but her sleeves weren't nearly long enough to hide the taught tendons of a clenched fist. She was getting close to her breaking point: her breathing was coming too regularly and there was nothing about her that was even remotely relaxed.

"Okay well let's go get some breakfast" Blair said while walking towards the breakfast table. She got a plate of scrambled eggs and 2 pieces of crispy bacon.

"Mmm" she thought to herself. She got a cartom of milk and went back to her table. She noticed someone new at her table. This person seemed like a leafeon gijinka. "Hi" blair said tk her.

"Miss Synthia? You look like you're having a panic attack. Would you like me to take you to the nurse's office instead?" Rune said with a concerned look on his face. Rune was starting to feel a bit scared for her. "She looks like she's going to implode at any minute... She needs a doctor or something right away..."

Damon walked over to Sarah with two coffees, a plate of pancakes for her and a plate of bacon and eggs for him "here you go Sarah, your pancake and coffee, and my eggs and bacon." he said putting here pancakes on the table in front of her, Sarah picked up her knife and fork "thank you honey." she said as he sat down to eat.

Synthia clenched her eyes shut and forced her muscles to relax. "I'm fine," she mumbles, "But here's a tip for you. I hate needles, a lot." She visibly shudders and holds her shoulder. "Shots... Hurt. They're necassary, but they hurt." It was probably the most she'd ever said to him consecutively before. She turned and regarded the other gijinka with deep admiration. She was trying to conceal it, of course, but she wasn't very good at hiding things. Also, she had forgotten about breakfast. She usually didn't eat it anyway.

"Well, ok, I don't know how vaccines were part of this, but alright." Rune said, a bit puzzled. "Well, let's at least get to breakfast then, we're a bit late as it is." He said as he walked to the kitchen, grabbed an egg muffin, an orange juice, and some grits (home fries), paid the cashier and went to the table that Blair was sitting at and dug in.