Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching We Can Overcome This! (SOL School RP)[TWO SPOTS LEFT!]

sunne

You are a student in CEA, or rather, Crystal Empire Academy, a boarding school for all pony types alike.

But, you have a certain condition, be it physical or mental, that keeps you behind in your classes or at the very least gives you trouble.

You might get bullied.

You've gotten behind and can't catch up.
You think you're the only one.

Until you find room 264 one day after school.

So.... YAY! MINT DROP MAKES A NEW RP!

But for once, it is not an adventure.

'Tis a SOL!
If you do not know what that is, it stands for Slice Of Life.
If you do not know what THAT is, this probably isn't the best RP for you, but that does not mean I willl not let you join!
So.

The point of this is for the ponies who can't cope to form a club that focuses on ways to make things easier.

RULES!

• You are in a boarding school, but there is the fact that the disabled ponies can't be in the same rooms. So, either your condition means you can't have a roommate, or I'll be an NC that will be your roommate. ~
  • No Alicorns, only Pegasi, Earth Ponies, Unicorns, and Crystal Ponies allowed. I don't want Pegacorns, either, but depending on who you are i may make an exception. ~
  • Yes, romance is allowed, but keep it PG-13 at all times. ~
  • Maximum amount of players excluding me is 5. You all can be students (all age 15)and I'll have a teacher OC for us, but I will also be a student. Maybe two. ~
  • No Godmodding or killing other players, or controlling characters. Only exceptions are if the creator of the pony gives you the OK to control the character. ~
  • You must have some disorder or disability. Blind is taken by me. You must know how to have your character act to fit what you have.

Rooms and Roommates:

Room # 64 Floor 2 : Angel Light (single room)

Room # 12 Floor 2: Sunset Sky (single room)

Room 26 Floor 2: Bayonet/Shivty & Zap Candy

Room 12 Floor 1: Light Da Firenze & Night Dart 

Room 19 Floor 1: Steam Iron & Crimson Tides
Room 14, Floor 1: Winter Chill & Cumulus

Edited by Mint Drop

@@Gloomfury

Er, first off, it accidentally posted before I was done, and second, I mean as in "disabilities" (I hate saying that) and say learning disorders.

So, I'm not sure if she will fit.

Aw come on. She has Dissociative identity disorder. It's like a mental illness. I know it's not a learning disability. But it dose make things hard for her. Give her a chance.

Edited by Gloomfury

@@Gloomfury

That's true, and don't get me wrong, I'm not against split personalities (I have a split personality pony whose other side is psychotic and murderous). 

I just don't see how she would get caught behind in school because of it, and because of the whole knife thing she seems like she would be dangerous. Then again if she's gonna be in the school she wouldn't be able to keep her knife. xP 

@@Mint Drop,  I put the knife thing in for some RPs that have action in it, I can just take it out.  And think of switching to another person/ pony every time you sleep. It makes things hard at school, it makes it hard to keep up with your work. And you can fall behind quiet a bit, and  the other you could get you in trouble a lot. And it makes making friends hard as well.

Edited by Gloomfury

@@Gloomfury
Hahaha, true enough. Since I have to be the roommates for y'all, Zap Candy, my other split personality pony, will be your roommate. Her case isn't severe enough as to mess with her work.

Do you think my oc carnation would be able to join. She can't really understand others thoughts and view points, and she is easily bored with almost anything not concerning herself. Although I'm not sure if this counts as autism or adhd?

@,
It most definitely is not ADHD, and that one's taken at any rate by a friend of mine.
Closest fit would be autism, but I don't think what she has would stop her from her schoolwork.

@
Sure, that works :) I was considering using Mint Drop as another blind pony but that would cover autism as well . (I am blind in one eye and have PDD)
I seriously need to update the  OP...
Do you think he should have a room to himself or showld he have a roommate?

@

Nope, that's fine ^-^ Now just to decide who... I think I'll give you either Crimson Tides or Leaf Spark to room with.  :3

I'M GOING TO HAVE SO MANY OCS IN HERE xD

Alright there are only two spots left. I'd really like for it to be one more of each gender, but we'll have to see.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there! I happen to have a blind OC, although he copes pretty well with it. Then again his set age is older than fifteen,so I could make it that he's still struggling to work out his blindness and stuff. His name is Noisy Whispers, link on my profile. If you don't think this suits him or you want a different impairment, i might be able to make a quick but decent OC/ edit one of my other OCs.

• 2 weeks later...