Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Can someone please draw/vector my OC please?

Raritas

Hi, I was thinking about trying out some roleplaying soon, but I need an OC. Right now, I can't draw too great, so if someone can draw it, I'll appreciate it img-1952487-1-biggrin.png All I want is a basic drawing, standing up or sitting for example. Details of his design below pictures:

img-1952487-1-Scan_zps60419d0a.jpg

img-1952487-2-myPony_zps3137fd70.png

This was a test sketch. As you can see, he's a hiker with a back pack and a map. Not bothered about the hat. He's got a sandy yellow body, with green hair with brighter stripes through it. I don't mind what sort of way it is done. I'll accept anything right now. I just need a picture for my OC, and I don't want to use Pony Creator for it XD

This is my first time requesting, so if I've forgotten anything, please tell me so I can fill you in. Thanks a lot!!

Edited by Raritas

EDIT: Oh yeah, forgot to say! Cutie mark is a map, kinda ripped perhaps. Square shaped. Thanks, I forgot to add that. If I need to add anymore, please say.

Please? I really need this done soon. If there is any info missed out, please tell me. I'm sorry if I come across as pushy but I kinda need something done. I know I already made a picture, but that was just a quick sketch. Thank you to anyone who thinks about it.