Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Paranoia

CobraCommando

Alicorn...

Lautrec's eye began to twitch a little. Being ignored was one thing, but being in the same room as an Alicorn of all creatures seemed like an omen and not a pleasant one at that. Sure, there were other omens about the place but considering his wife and the nature of her children they could really go either way at this point. Taking a moment to collect himself, Lautrec gave the other ponies in the room with him a wave before trotting out the door rather confidently and with a deceptive speed to his movements. What lay ahead didn't really matter to him, since all he knew was that Mary or whatever she called herself was just going to be a magnet for trouble and he was better off putting as much distance between the both of them as possible. "Pleasure to meet you all. Have fun and all that." Without another word he left the group, going down the hallway and turning to the right when he reached the fork.

@,@@Avolon,@,@@Mint Drop

Hack heard the ticking and the new (what he thought was) pony speak, and he jumped a little, obviously, scarred by the new sounds. He just went back to nervously laughing, obviously, embarrassed by his own stupidity.

Hack continued to softly laugh nervously as the pony trotted out the door. He eyed the pony, obviously, concerned for what might happen to him if he went alone. He was so concerned that he thought about chasing after him, but all he did was mutter something incomprehensible to himself. He wouldn't move. He kept looking around at the other ponies that were left in the room. 

Edited by danzxc123

Ambrose looked down, "I dont really perfer to talk about it, but what happened is i took a shorcut home from school, when i was about six. My parents thought it safe, nothing bad had happened for a long time where i lived. I walked down the shortcut, and There was  a pony, he was drunk, and clearly a little crazy. He began to yell at me 'YOU TOOK MY WIFE, YOU KILLED HER.' I remember their had been an accedent with a pegasis recently, it was accedent, one one to blame, but this pony thought different. 'Now, i can't just let you get away can I, you should be punished'. All this time i had paralyzed with fear, but now a screamed. He dragged me inside a building... and... and." Ambrose stopped talking. "He took my wings and later passed out, am lucky he didn't do anything else. I ran to the streets and immeaditly ran to somepony, who saw i was in real danger. He got help, but my wings were gone.

Edited by Ambrose

"So you never tried to get revenge on who cut your wings?" Apolyon says "my older brother spent centuries trying to avenge the loss of his mentor." Apolyon says "let me tell you about me a little bit, first I am a son of commander hurricane, I never knew my mother but she was a unicorn both me and my brother were born pegacorns but he started to study black magic and eventually became follower and apprentice of nightmare moon. but I had something worse than that happen. I have a alternate personality that does not have feelings and his only thought that is coherent is to kill I spent almost 500 years in a mental institution before I broke out. and since then I have been living a semi normal life" Apolyon concludes

Right it is then, You run down the hall way for reason's that are you're own, something in you're past perhaps or it could just be that something so rare just happened to exist in the room with you. But that's all behind you both in reality and in past but what you see in this room It's unlike any other you may ever have seen, a clock stands as a call to how crazy this place really is For in you're knowledge clock's don't tick back word's and they also don't get warped like that on accident something is off in this room, and for all you know a trap might be in here. 2 more door's simple one's you only seem to need to pull on them to get them to open.

On you're way to this room you took the liberty too take a look left, down this hallway a sickly green glow could be seen before you slipped into the hallway on the right. 

"I looked for that pony later, but never found him. Now i've forgotten him. Its hard to even think about." Ambrose said. "Now Apolyon, would you like to join me traveling down the middle path?" she asked. Ambrose turned and looked at him, with a questioning face.

The sight of the twisted backwards clock in the room brought a gleeful smile to Lautrec's face. Clockwork had been a major part of his toys back before he had met his beautiful wife and even to this day it remained a major part of his work. Hell, the last project he had been working on was a combination of flesh and bone and metal that was about the size of a battle tank that looked like a clockwork crab of sorts designed to go to war. The only issue he was having with it was to get it to play a polka version of the bridal waltz during its rampages. 

Still, he did have the presence of mind to check out the room before he entered it, looking for anything that appeared to be a trip wire or a pressure plate. After investigating the bottom half of the room, he would also examine the roof for similar traps or monsters, because not enough ponies bothered to look up now a days. If no traps reveled themselves, Lautrec would begin to flap his wings with the intention of hovering a few feet off the floor before making his way towards the clock and it's gears with the intention of examining them.

@@Avolon, "
Upon hearing that the stallion had another side, Charred took her hooves from her muzzle and stood up shakily. She timidly walked over to him and gently tapped on his shoulder to get his attention.
"Y-Y-You have an-another personality t-too?" she asked quietly, hoping the others couldn't hear.

Edited by Mint Drop

(edited)

The grandfather clock, Nothing seem's normal about it for instance the lack of a power source or the fact that it was warped after creation and has sat here gathering dust Almost doomed to rot in this infernal place one name is stained into it's side, Dominus Kordos. Another thing also bother's you this clock it seem's not to move it's hand's but when you got within touching distance it moved to the 13th hour. Odd but odder still is the door's Old as the clock that stand's before you One with a silver knob and another with copper handle and.... music?

Music seeps in from under the door, Classical jazz as it would seem and old only a turn table could make such a sound and what lies behind that Silver clad door. The copper clad door is  silent, creepily silent and what lies behind them only opening then would be the way to find whats behind them.

Edited by CobraCommando

@@Avolon, "

Upon hearing that the stallion had another side, Charred took her hooves from her muzzle and stood up shakily. She timidly walked over to him and gently tapped on his shoulder to get his attention.

"Y-Y-You have an-another personality t-too?" she asked quietly, hoping the others couldn't hear.

"Yes, I have another personality, quite annoying at times but he exists." Apollyon stands up "but I have gotten used to him. he also has become quite useful in the past, that is when he is not talking." Apollyon says smiling at the pony "I take it that you also have one to?"

In a move that many would have considered strange, Lautrec continued to examine the gears of the backwards ticking cloak for a few more moments while ignoring all outside noises before reaching into his body covering robe for the tools on his tool belt around his waist. Removing something that appeared to a pair of pliers, he began the process of removing one of the cogs with the full intention of turning it around so that the cloak would tick forwards inside of backwards.

@@Avolon
Charred cream's ears flattened as she solemly nodded. 
"I-I do... Sh-she calls herself S-Searing Pain," she started, her voice still low. "A- few years ago... my f-family... abandoned me in a house fire... a-and I got out, b-but not unscathed..." She raised her burnt hoof and wing.. "I-I was found and hospitalized... But for some reason, th-they kept me in my own room for much l-longer than needed. I-I had nopony to talk to but myself, a-and one day when I woke up she was there, in my mind, filling my head with murderous thoughts and gory fantasies.." by now she was at a tiny whisper. "She got us out of the hospital when she killed a doctor and a nurse... She was about to kill another doctor when she was caught, a-and we were taken to a mental asylum..."

Try as you might the gear's are stuck, they always tick the same way regardless of the gear's you even leave them in a pile and it keep's going never stopping and never moving It even seem's to stare back at you as you stare at it. And then we have the other group.

(Sorry haven't posted because of a long story involving settings, time to play catch up.)@@Mint Drop,@@Avolon,

Hack started to breathe heavily and fast, as Charred walked away from him. "Relax," He thought "just calm down and relax."

He started to calm down, and as he did he listened to Charred and Apollyon speak to each other. After a while he was listing with great interest, for a moment it seemed like he forgot what he was scared of. He started to walk closer to the two, hoping they would talk to him; but as he did Charred voice got lower and lower. Soon to the point where he couldn't hear anything at all.

He stopped and stared at the two. A nervous twitch began to form in his eyes, "They stopped speaking when I got closer... are they hiding something from me?"

Edited by danzxc123

@@Avolon,@,  
Charred heard a few hoof steps, which abruptly stopped as she stopped talking. She turned her head to face the source. Seeing it was Insomni-Hack, whom had been the first in the room to bear witness to Searing's ability to take over her body, she gave a nervous, shy smile and took a few steps to the side and turned so he could join the "group" if he so desired.
"U-um... Were you trying to t-talk to one of us...?" she asked timidly, ears still folded down.

@@Mint Drop,

Hack felt his heart stop as she looked at him. He tried to speak, but all of his words seemed to come out as an incomprehensible mutter. "Ye-nu-uhhh amby..." He took a step back as he finally settled on a word he hoped wouldn't offend the pony. "Maybe..." He was starting to breathe heavily.

@
Seeing Insomni-Hack's behaviour made Charred hide behind her mane  wuite a bit more and take a cautious step back. 
Must be because Searing threatened him... She thought, instantly blaming herself for the stallion's anxiety.
"U-um... Sorry... I'll just st-stay back..." she murmured to him, taking another cautious step back. 

With his plans on making the clock tick forwards defeated for the time being, Lautrec merely shrugged before selecting the door that was playing music and opened it while making sure to be clear of the open door when he did so. When it was clear that nothing was going to charge out of the room, he would carefully bring his head around from behind the door in order to gaze at the inside of the room while being ready to slam the door shut if need be. He had known plenty of musicians from the cult and his paranoia in this regard was well justified.

@@Mint Drop,

Hack noticed the way she step away from him, and hid behind her mane. She kept hiding something from him, and it was probably her twisted smile that she was hiding behind her mane. "And I thought we could be friends..." 

He was starting to feel hurt and betrayed, but he knew that he couldn't run from her or any of these ponies for that matter. What mattered to him now was... "We can't be separated.He took a step closer to Charred, hoping that they could 'talk' about their problems. "Starting with this room."

Edited by danzxc123

• 2 weeks later...

Music it was, however in this room was nothing short of boring simple color's plated on the wall's and nothing short of plain however there was 2 thing's in this room that stood out. one being the turn table and the other the man who seeing you open the door sighed and slowly picked up a contraption and put it too his temple to his head "My friend, don't come any closer, or ill have to set it in motion"

Hes just a man, nothing more nothing less but that contraption... it's nothing you have ever seen and especially  not something to be trifled with it has something wrong about it and it makes the hair's on the back of you're neck stand on end.