Who is a better background Pony?  

26 users have voted

1. 1. Who is Better? Lyra or me Sweetie Drops

• Lyra Heartstrings
    • Bon Bon
    • I can't decide

Celestia walked over and said,

"Just my way of saying thank you."

"Well, thank you!" Grey says thankfully, "I've never seen this much food in my life." He says in awe.

They started putting stuff on thier plates which filled up quickly. They sat at a table and started eating.

"Hmm... which do we eat first?" Grey asks as he looks at the food before him nervously, he didn't want to do this wrong.

"Anything I think." Lyra said.

"Well, I suppose it isn't like there's anypony who cares in the room." Grey says looking around to only see ex-test subjects, Twilight, and a pink pony raiding the dessert area, though he ignores her for now. He takes a bite from the hay that he has as a side, "I never knew that hay could taste so good!" He says surprised and happily.

"Well, I suppose it isn't like there's anypony who cares in the room." Grey says looking around to only see ex-test subjects, Twilight, and a pink pony raiding the dessert area, though he ignores her for now. He takes a bite from the hay that he has as a side, "I never knew that hay could taste so good!" He says surprised and happily.

Lyra giggled.

"You have a little something, everywhere on your face," She giggled.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To Both

What would you say if I said it takes only a strong determination to travel to Earth/Equestria? And by strong, I mean, like put your heart 'n' soul into it strong.

Edited by Sky Knuckle7

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
(edited)

Pleasure to meet you two, I am Eternal Flames. What's it like being the perfect couple even though you two are "best friends?" It's just a question though, I hope you don't get the wrong idea.

post-38374-0-68798900-1467507263_thumb.jpg Do I look like a menace? Also you girls make the cutest couple in the series.

Edited by IsraelYabuki