Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Golden Corruption

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

Lee walks in to the bar and see's every pony gathered around some pony laying at the bottom of the stairs. Opening is mind, he feels the emotions of Sunny, Jaeger and...Solar? Is he the one that's on the ground. Running over to the group, Lee is surprised to see that it is indeed Solar. He's different though, dark. His mane is unkept, and messy. "What in Spellbinder's name happened here?" He whispers darkly under his breath. 

@@Frosty V, @@@Aerodynas, 

Solar Sentinel

Solar rose to his hooves solwly, looking at Sunny that the others. "I...I don't think I'm dealing well with this energy. My head is pounding. All I can think about is killing that demon in the tower. I ache all over. To top it off, I think I hear voices telling me to do stuff. Maybe this place is just driving me crazy. Maybe I should have just been a desk general. LOOK AT ME!" he stomped a hoof as he looked at his relfection in the window. "I can't even control myself." as he puts his head down.

"The only thing I've done right on this mission was meet Sunny, and that still could backfire in our faces."

Solar took out the few remaining pills and laid them in front of Jaeger. "Here. They stopped working after about the third one." 

• Brohoof 2

@@Frosty V, @, @@Aerodynas,

Solar Sentinel

Solar rose to his hooves solwly, looking at Sunny that the others. "I...I don't think I'm dealing well with this energy. My head is pounding. All I can think about is killing that demon in the tower. I ache all over. To top it off, I think I hear voices telling me to do stuff. Maybe this place is just driving me crazy. Maybe I should have just been a desk general. LOOK AT ME!" he stomped a hoof as he looked at his relfection in the window. "I can't even control myself." as he puts his head down.

"The only thing I've done right on this mission was meet Sunny, and that still could backfire in our faces."

Solar took out the few remaining pills and laid them in front of Jaeger. "Here. They stopped working after about the third one."

Charcoal just starter at Solar while he had his little "episode". She couldn't seem to look away, though she wasn't sure if it was from the voices coming from Solar, the massive amount of... emotions she was guessing, or if it was because he admitted that he was going to destroy Mar'Del's Clock Tower. Though, despite all that, she walked towards Solar, past everypony else, and gave the big stallion a nice warm hug.

@

Jaeger stared down at the pills for moment before picking them up and putting them in their proper bags. "You should have said something, I could have tried to get more powerful stuff." He said coldly as he closed up his saddle bag. He watched as Charcoal brushed passed him and gave him a hug. He followed and put a hoof on his shoulder. "I know you angry and confused, but you just need to calm down so we can work out a plan or something alright? You like plans don't you?" He said giving a reassuring smile.

@@Skycoaster,

Sunny seemed to disregard all the others as she stared at her Solar, mortified at what had become of his appearance. She sat there speechless as her eyes tried to looked deeply into his on any occasion she could. It was as though she had been turn to stone by the happening, unsure of what to do or which way to turn. With a deep sigh, Sunny cautiously walked up close in front of Solar next to Jaeger, wishing there was something she could do to help him. Her sapphire eyes gleamed in worry and disbelief as she remained silent with an uncharacteristic frown painted on her face. 

@@Charcoal Embers, @@Aerodynas, @@Frosty V, @,

Solar Sentinel

Solar gave a smile to Charcoal, though it was a somewhat sad smile as he embraced the hug. "T..thanks, I think I needed that. I can only imagine what must be going through everypony's head right now. I'm afraid that I've failed everypony as a leader. I let my..., well, Jaeger knows what the Royal Guard is famous for...It's pride get in the way. I just thought that I could find a way to end this all on my own so nopony would get hurt." as he released his grip from Charcoal as he walked towards the group.

"My pride, my hunt for the power to destroy that thing that's been antagonizing me...I was going to do something foolish..I don't remember much before falling down the stairs."

Solar looks at Sunny and Jaeger. "Guys...that book I was so secretive about...It was a journal, one that I intended to gain power from." as he looks to Charcoal and Lee. "It belonged to the pony your section is named after...from before her exile to the moon..."

Edited by Skycoaster

@

Jaeger nodded in agreement to Charcoal's statement, "She is right Solar, I think you just need a good long nap, you've earned it for sure." He told his friend with a reassuring smile. He let out a yawn before chuckling, "Wow, I'm actually tired too, you ponies tire me out way to fast." He laughed

@@Charcoal Embers, @, @@Frosty V, @@Aerodynas,

Solar Sentinel

"T..Thanks you guys, but we really need to get this mission underhoo..."as he falls to one knee. "On second thought, that nap sounds good." as he picks himself. "Jaeger, can you check on that comission I have the blacksmith working on? See if anything new has come up?"

"Charcoal, we still need that information from the mayor. Please get it and meet back here at dinner time. OK?"

"As for you Sunny, I'd like to talk over something I've been contemplating...in private. I need some us time." he said with a week smile.

"Anypony got any questions?"

@@Skycoaster,

Sunny looked to Jaeger and Charcoal before turning back to Solar worriedly as he seemed to be taking a turn for the worse due to his...condition. She still didn't speak as she was still in shock from his change. Obediently, she awaited the pair to leave before she could follow Solar to discuss whatever he wish to speak of. The mare, inside, wanted answers but her worry got the better of her strong sensibility.  "O-okay..." Sunny answered very faintly as she scuffed her hoof on the floor.

Edited by Aerodynas
  • Brohoof 1

@@Charcoal Embers, @

Jaeger grinned slightly at Solar and nodded. "I'd be happy to! I shall return shortly if nothing comes up, even shorter if he doesn't have what you need done yet." He was about to turn around and go when Charcoal spoke up about knowing the blacksmith. He smiled. "Well then why don't you tag along with me? You can chat it up with the blacksmith while I take another look at is orb of Sunmetal? Or are you wanting me to stay out completely?" He said with a chuckle

@@Frosty V, @@Charcoal Embers, @,

Solar Sentinel

"I'd be fine with that if you three want to go as a group. Just please do you job efficiently. I can't aford to loose anypony before the battle even begins. But keep in mind, the lintel comes from the mayor comes first."

@@Aerodynas,

"Sunny, after my nap, we're going to be putting battle plans together with the intel we get from Charcoal. Who knows, maybe there's a peaceful way I could just ask them to leave, or even scare off the boss by taking out it's subordinates."

"Lee, could you help me up the stairs before you go?"

• Brohoof 1

@@Frosty V

Charcoal chuckled and Jaegar and gave him a friendly shove. "While I would love your company, I would prefer to do this on my own if you don't mind. We still need somepony to head to town hall and this may just be a little bit easier. But don't worry, I'll take lots of pictures and get you a post card." Charcoal said with a chuckle.

@@Skycoaster,@,

"Nah, I got ya Solar..." Sunny nodded as she placed herself strongly up next to him. "Them changlings are a brittle folk...not like us farmponies heheh." The mare then winked at Lee, making it obvious that she was trying her hardest to brighten the mood. "Just lousy your hoof on up over my shoulder and I'll getcha up there.

@@Charcoal Embers, @@Frosty V, @@Aerodynas,

Solar Sentinel

"I'd feel better if you went as a team. Though the blacksmith is very nice, the orb may be causing some problems, so play it safe, OK? I'll let you three figure out who's going where. I've got a battle to plan...and a nice nap...and maybe some...cuddling."

"Meet back here before dinner is your main order...oh, and take this." as he hands Charcoal his saber before going up the stairs. "It's going to need sharpened with all the demon blood it will be spilling." he said with a laugh, but he meant what he said.

• Brohoof 2

@@Skycoaster

Charcoal took the sword and felt like she was more afraid of it than she normally would. But despite this she still nodded and shethed the sword. "Alright, I would prefer to go alone, but if you really want us to go as a group. But I would usually prefer working alone."

Edited by Charcoal Embers
  • Brohoof 1

@@Charcoal Embers

I would prefer to have another good look at that orb, I like to work alone to, but if we just stay out of each others ways, it'll be like we don't even know each other." Jaeger said with a chuckle and a wink as he strapped down his saddle bags and sheathed his weapons.

• Brohoof 1

Solar Sentinel

Solar sighed. I meant for everypony to work as a team with the mayor. If you two want to visit the blacksmith so much seperately, so be it. Just get me that information from the mayor!" He said stomping a hood angerly before turning red. "Sorry. Sunny, I'm ready to go up the stairs if you are!" He said as he put on a quick smile.

@@Skycoaster,

Sunny jumped a little at his anger before he turned and addressed her, making her almost stand at attention. "Alright...I'll be by your side if ya need some help," she stated as she pushed her body up against his side, waiting for him to begin his ascent up to the rooms. 

@@Charcoal Embers

I would prefer to have another good look at that orb, I like to work alone to, but if we just stay out of each others ways, it'll be like we don't even know each other." Jaeger said with a chuckle and a wink as he strapped down his saddle bags and sheathed his weapons.

Charcoal sighed a bit. "Fair enough I guess. But I just have one request. All I want is to be able to take a look at the orb. I'm curious to know what exactly this orb is. It sounds like it would be quite interesting." Charcoal said to Jaegar, feinting curiosity.

@@Charcoal Embers

Jaeger let out a small sigh at Charcoals request. "You can see the orb...just dont touch it unless I'm with you...things can go.wrong." he said with a concerned look. He slid on his gloves and was about ready to leave he walked to stand by the door, waiting for Charcoal to join him

Lee looked around a bit in the bar. He'd shifted back in to steel shield and was now sitting on one of the bar stools, drinking a drink, taking in all the emotions around him. "Some of these ponies are so drunk, even their emotions are muddled." he thought to himself. He chuckled. Ponies were a very interesting species.

• Brohoof 1

@@Charcoal Embers

Jaeger looked back at Charcoal and smiled. "I'm still not familiar with its affects, I don't need you getting harmed or worse if things go south. Though I doubt they will, I've been around things with dark presences since I was a old colt." He said as he turned to look ahead. "So tell me, whats up with Lee, haven't seen him around lately." He asked