Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Golden Corruption

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

@

Charcoal grinned happily. "Very good. And I'm open to any ideas you have. I would have just gone and winged it, but... having an idea is always better than going into something completely blind and not having any ideas. So what exactly do you think we should do?"

Lee gave Charcoal a very pointy smirk. "Hmm. I'm not sure...oh wait, your asking a changeling about how do we abduct a pony?" He gave a dark chuckle. "I'll take care of it. You just keep an eye out for unwanted eyes alright? Make sure no one is watching us." Lee's mind went back about thirty years to when he was an active member of the hive, conducting raids and taking over towns. He knew what to do. This would be a cinch. 

Lee gave Charcoal a very pointy smirk. "Hmm. I'm not sure...oh wait, your asking a changeling about how do we abduct a pony?" He gave a dark chuckle. "I'll take care of it. You just keep an eye out for unwanted eyes alright? Make sure no one is watching us." Lee's mind went back about thirty years to when he was an active member of the hive, conducting raids and taking over towns. He knew what to do. This would be a cinch.

Charcoal nodded. "Alright... I think I can do that. How abouts this. You stay behind and let me run and get help from Solar and Jaegar and bring them... somewhere. Not really sure where. And while I am distracting them you go and do... whatever it is you need to do to Sunny to bring her here. I will meet you back here later."

Lee nodded. "Right. Hmm. If you do grab them, see if you can grab Solar without Sunny noticing. If that isn't possible, well, I'll come up with something." His smirk widened in to a grin, then from a grin in to a smile. It had been a long time since he'd done something like this, but he was pretty sure it was going to be easy to pull off. The only problem was doing it without hurting her. "I could sedate her. But she'd wake up with bite marks on her neck and who's the only pony here with fangs? It would be obvious who done it." He fought with his loyalties for a moment. Then he heard a voice. A sweet sing song voice. A voice he recognized. A voice from his nightmares. "It'ssss alright my sssssweet  little drone. Don't resissst. You were born a changeling. Why sssstop now?" That was princess- NO, Queen Spellbinder. His former ruler before he was banished. He tried to resist, but eventually succumbed to her influence. His mouth parted and a drop of poison dripped from his fangs. He smiled. Turing to Charcoal he whispers "I'm ready. Let'ss do thiss." His voice had dropped a little lower and he rolled his s's just enough to be noticeable, but not blatantly so. Still, the change was noticeable. His eyes gleamed dangerously as he trotted off towards the library.  

Edited by The Dragonborn

Lee nodded. "Right. Hmm. If you do grab them, see if you can grab Solar without Sunny noticing. If that isn't possible, well, I'll come up with something." His smirk widened in to a grin, then from a grin in to a smile. It had been a long time since he'd done something like this, but he was pretty sure it was going to be easy to pull off. The only problem was doing it without hurting her. "I could sedate her. But she'd wake up with bite marks on her neck and who's the only pony here with fangs? It would be obvious who done it." He fought with his loyalties for a moment. Then he heard a voice. A sweet sing song voice. A voice he recognized. A voice from his nightmares. "It'ssss alright my sssssweet little drone. Don't resissst. You were born a changeling. Why sssstop now?" That was princess- NO, Queen Spellbinder. His former ruler before he was banished. He tried to resist, but eventually succumbed to her influence. His mouth parted and a drop of poison dripped from his fangs. He smiled. Turing to Charcoal he whispers "I'm ready. Let'ss do thiss." His voice had dropped a little lower and he rolled his s's just enough to be noticeable, but not blatantly so. Still, the change was noticeable. His eyes gleamed dangerously as he trotted off towards the library.

Charcoal grinned and nodded. "Alright. Lets get going." Charcoal said before heading to where Solar, Jaegar, and Sunny would be with this White Quill pony she had heard of. "Alright. So what exactly do you plan on doing to Sunny? We may need her, but I don't want to hurt her. She is still me friend."

Lee flashed her a quick intense look. There was something wrong with him. Then he shuddered, closing his eyes for a moment. When he opened them, he looked partially normal. He still had something in his eyes. "Sshe won't be hurt. Sshe'ss my friend to. Yess. Sshe iss." He stopped in the middle of the road, glaring at empty air for a moment, then stamped his hoof on the ground and continued walking. After a few deep breaths, he continued. "I'm jusst going to sedate her if she causses trouble. Actually, it would be eassier to sedate her to begin with." He licked his fangs again as another drop of something fell from them and on to the ground. "Getting closse to her should be eassy. Sshe'd do anything for Ssssssolar. Wouldn't she?" He smiled at charcoal and a small tongue of green fire swirled around his throat. After it dissipated, he said, in an uncanny copy of Solar's voice "And we'd hate for her to be hurt, so this should be the easiest, least painful way to get her." The small tongue of flame appeared again and his voice returned to it's normal-ish sound. "Anywayss. The real problem iss getting her to the tower without anypony noticing uss."

• Brohoof 1

@ @ @

Charcoal nodded. "Yes, thank you. I appreciate that you won't try and hurt her. And yes. She is deeply in love with Solar and would likely do anything for him." Charcoal said as they approached the house of White Quill and knocked on the door. "And getting her there unnoticed... that may be a bit harder, but do you think you could use a chameleon spell on her to make her transparent?"

Edited by Charcoal Embers

Lee nodded. That sounded like a good plan. He quickly cast his chameleon spell and stepped out of the way of the door. If he still had his wings, it would be an easy thing of flying up to the roof or in a window, but this would have to do. He waited for Charcoal to do her part and lead Solar and Jaeger away, then it would be his turn. 

@@Aerodynas, @, @,@@Charcoal Embers,  

Solar Sentinel

Though Solar's head still pained, he was ether getting used to the pain, or just didn't care anymore. Shaking a bit. "Thank you Mr. Quill." he said as he held Sunny with his wing. 

"Sunny, when we're done here, I have some reading to do....back at the inn. Since we're down to just five of us, I'd figure two teams to two would do. I'm no use to anypony like...like this." he said in a depressed town, hiding his pain, as he left the book in front of him, not caring about Sunny or Jaeger seeing it now. It had the old seal of Princess Luna on it, back before when the castle was in the Everfree. 

Solar stood up, staggering a bit as he headed toward the door, as somepony knocked. "Mr. Quill, Somepony's at your door," as he opened it, seeing Charcoal there. 

Solar blinked. "Fancy seeing your here, where's...." as he dropped to a knee, holding his head. "Where's Moon?"

Solar Sentinel

Though Solar's head still pained, he was ether getting used to the pain, or just didn't care anymore. Shaking a bit. "Thank you Mr. Quill." he said as he held Sunny with his wing.

"Sunny, when we're done here, I have some reading to do....back at the inn. Since we're down to just five of us, I'd figure two teams to two would do. I'm no use to anypony like...like this." he said in a depressed town, hiding his pain, as he left the book in front of him, not caring about Sunny or Jaeger seeing it now. It had the old seal of Princess Luna on it, back before when the castle was in the Everfree.

Solar stood up, staggering a bit as he headed toward the door, as somepony knocked. "Mr. Quill, Somepony's at your door," as he opened it, seeing Charcoal there.

Solar blinked. "Fancy seeing your here, where's...." as he dropped to a knee, holding his head. "Where's Moon?"

Charcoal looked at him with a bit of concern. "He went back to the air ship to so the Inquisitor or something like that. He said he would be back in a day or two and that you were in Charge. But anyways, I actually need yours and Jaegar's opinion on something if you don't mind."

Solar Sentinel

Charcoal looked at him with a bit of concern. "He went back to the air ship to so the Inquisitor or something like that. He said he would be back in a day or two and that you were in Charge. But anyways, I actually need yours and Jaegar's opinion on something if you don't mind."

@@Aerodynas@@,@@Charcoal Embers@@Frosty V

Solar Sentinel

"I see..." Solar said still holding his head. "He picked a bad time to go away with my head like this, but what has to be done, has to be done." as he slowly pulls himself back up to all four hooves. "Now what was it you wanted to ask Jaeger and me?" 

"When I find the demon that's doing this to my head.....I'm going to personally end it."
as he stomped a hoof, cracking a floor board in the library. The pain was making him angry.

"Sorry Mr. Quill, here's 50 bits to pay for it..."

Edited by ~SadisticSkycoaster~
  • Brohoof 1

@,@@Charcoal Embers,

Sunny pet Solar in worry as he kept squinting and squirming in pain. "That's fine Soaly...but..." she said sadly as she looked to the book then back to the stallion, "Don't be forgettin' that I'm here for ya...you can tell me anythin'...I care a lot about ya..." As he moved towards the door wobbling, Sunny had to give him a very soft kiss upon his cheek before looking to the floor sadly. The poor mare wanted to help Solar with whatever was causing him pain. She wanted to be there for him.

As soon as she saw Charcoal in the doorway, her face brightened up as she rushed over and hugged her. "Howdy...again, Charcoal! What all did ya find out? Did ya see Lee?!" she asked expectantly with a beaming smile.

• Brohoof 1

@, @@Charcoal Embers

Jaeger sat and listened, giving the occasional nod if the head as White Quill answered his question. He opened his mouth to answer but he was interrupted by Charcoal appearing at the door. He listened to what she had to say before agreeing with Solar. "Yeah what did you wanna ask us?" He said

@@Aerodynas@@Charcoal Embers,

Solar Sentinel

"Can we have a moment Charcoal?" 

Solar looked to Sunny and sighed. "This...This book that hit me on the head in there....It...its Princess Luna..Luna's old....She was having a similar problem at one point. I'm hoping that by reading it, I might find an answer to stop these blasted headaches...Just keep this between us please." as Solar kissed her on the top of her head before walking over to Jaeger and Charcoal again.

"OK, ask...Ask away Char...Coal," dropping to his knees again. "I'm fine, ask away."

@ @@Frosty V

"Well... that's the thing. There is something strange going on with the sky outside, but I'm not sure if it is just me going crazy or if something is really wrong with the sky. So if you two could follow me outside and tell me if you see anything then I would really appreciate it."

• Brohoof 1

@ @@Frosty V

"Well... that's the thing. There is something strange going on with the sky outside, but I'm not sure if it is just me going crazy or if something is really wrong with the sky. So if you two could follow me outside and tell me if you see anything then I would really appreciate it."

Solar Sentinel

Solar sighed as he rose to his hooves. "Are you sure? I don't really think I'm in a condition to be exploring.....Buck. If it wasn't for Sunny, I would have given in just so this pain would go away. I have to stay strong for her."

Solar closed his eyes for a moment. "Don't tell her...please. I don't want her to know...but I may have found a fix, but the personal price I have to pay may be high...Something to protect her...all of you..."

Solar looks back to Sunny than to Charcoal. "Well, let's go check out this sky..." As he pretends the pain had gone away in front of Sunny.

• Brohoof 1

@,@@Charcoal Embers,

Sunny smiled lovingly at Solar as she saw him give one to her, appearing somewhat better. That was a relief but...she hoped it would last for him. "See ya when ya get back Soaly," the mare waved in an encouraging happiness before winking at Charcoal. "Don't let 'em work to hard ya hear? Both of us know he can get that there way sometimes," she giggled before trotting back into the library where they had been sitting earlier.

• Brohoof 1

@@Aerodynas @ @@Frosty V @

Charcoal nodded to Sunny. "Don't worry, we will be perfectly fine. See you later Sunny." Charcoal said before leading the two bucks outside. She began looking around the sky and moving around like she was looking for something. "It should be around here somewhere... I know I saw it just a bit before I got to the house." Charcoal said as she began slowly leading them away from the house, giving Lee the opportunity he needs to get inside.

Before the door shut, Lee darted inside. He moved around the library, moving from cover to cover scoping the area out. He saw sunny sitting there by herself. Whitequill was who knows where. He decided to bide his time, he didn't want to walk in immediately. That would seem suspicious. He waited about 7 minutes. Then, still hiding next the door, called out in Solar's voice "Hey, Sunny! We're back! Can you let us in?"

@@Aerodynas

Edited by The Dragonborn

@,

Sunny heard Solar's call, sounding much better than he was before. This made her very happy. Guess he's feelin' better already...thank Celestia...With a joyful trot to the door, Sunny hummed out a tune as she prepared to greet her stallion. "Just keep your britches on!" she hollered with a giggle, "I didn't know that Quill feller locked it!" Sunny then inspected the door right before she put her hoof on it and noticed it wasn't lock. "Y'all are silly. Ever tried just openin' the door?" she laughed out. 

@@Frosty V,@@Charcoal Embers,

Solar Sentinel

"I don't really see anything out of the ordinary Char....." Solar's head felt like it was going to explode as he reached for a pill out of his saddle bag, as he reached back, collapsing, the contents of his bag spilling out, among them, the last remaining Sky Guard coin, reaching frantically for the last pill, as he took it, as it took a few moments be for it kicked it, as he rose to his hooves before looking at the two. "I'm not of any use of anypony like this. Char, I want you and Lee to watch that tower....Jaeger, your...you watch Sunny. If anypony needs me, I'll be at the inn planing an attack on that tower," he said in a strained but dark tone. "Any questions?"

@, @@Frosty V,

Charcoal nodded. "Alright. If your head is really that bad you should head straight to the inn before it gets too bad. And don't worry. I will personally make sure that whatever is in the tower is taken care of, but I think an attack already may be a bit rash." Charcoal said. She couldn't have him destroying the tower just yet.

"Oh, and Jaegar, I still want your opinion. I know I saw a dark spot in the sky earlier and I just need to make sure I'm not going crazy."

@, @@Aerodynas

Jaeger put a hoof on Solars shoulder as he stood, nodding in agreement that he should take a rest or stay out of action for awhile. He looked a bit suprised when Solar told him to look after her while he was absent. "I will Solar. Nothing will happen to her while I am watching her. She will be back in your wings safe under my watch." He said, trying to reassure his friend as he gave a smile and patted his shoulder "I promise!" He laughed trying to lighten the mood

Edited by Frosty V

@@Frosty V,@@Charcoal Embers,

Solar Sentinel

Solar looked back at them, nodding. "Everypony, take care. Meet up in the inn in 4 hours."

Solar began his walk to the inn, though it felt like it was miles, he finally arrived, as he headache started to fade, but only a bit. He was far enough away that the tower's effect was weekend. 

Solar closed his eyes and focused. He had begin to hate what that tower stood for, it had to go, but first he had to find a way to stop his headaches. Laying on the bed, he took the book out and began reading it, carefully, or as carefully as he could with his blurred vision. After an hour of reading, he stopped and looked out the window. "The cost is high, but I can't risk the safety of Equestria....I can only hope they forgive me." as he continued to read.

• Brohoof 1

Quick as a snake, a still camouflaged Lee darted out from his hiding spot, landing right next to Sunny.  Before she has a chance to react, he strikes the side of her neck with his fangs allowing a steady flow of sedative in to her. He then, putting a hoof around her mouth, pulls her back behind a stack of books where his poison takes effect and she falls unconscious. "Sstep one, complete." he thinks to himself. He allows a savage grin to play across his face for a moment before he puts his mind back to the mission at hand. He quickly casts his chameleon spell on her and, hoisting her on to his back, leaps up on to a pile of books, jumping from one to another until he reaches an open window near the roof. Then, spitting some of his sticky cocooning substance on the window ledge, jumps out and sticks to the wall. Putting the sticky substance on the bottom of each hoof (and Sunny so she doesn't fall off his back), Lee quickly climbs up the side of the wall outside and on to the roof where he awaits the return of Char.

@@Charcoal Embers

• Brohoof 1