Ask Applejack!

Aureity

I understand, sorry...

Do you like playing card games like poker or blackjack? :)

Sometimes! Pinkie Pie always wins, though. Ah'm startin' ta wonder if she uses her Pinkie Sense ta go n' cheat...

The barn? Alri--- *feels his back is lighter suddenly* Wait... *looks at his back, seeing Dr. Whooves is missing* ... Um... Where'd he go...?

Ah have no idea...

Sometimes! Pinkie Pie always wins, though. Ah'm startin' ta wonder if she uses her Pinkie Sense ta go n' cheat...

Wanna play some?*pulls out a deck of cards from his saddlebags*

@Electrobolt: Do you wanna play too?

I have no idea where I've been.

Tell me about it... You were on my back one second, out cold from too much Zap Apple Cider, and the next, you come falling from the sky... o_o

Um, alright... Anyways, if Applebloom REALLY did go to the Everfree Forest... I'll go and keep an eye on her for you, Applejack... Sorry to leave the game early... *goes off to the Everfree Forest to keep an eye on AB, and the CMC if they were there too*

I saw AppleBloom near the Everfree Forest. I think the CMC been gone potion makers again. Can you get them or at least a pony adult with them?

...again? :huh:

Alright... *tosses all apples in, just then sees Dr. Whooves fall from the sky* Wait... What the???!!

* bumps into Electrobolt and looks up too * Huh?

Ya'll might wanna run...

Um, alright... Anyways, if Applebloom REALLY did go to the Everfree Forest... I'll go and keep an eye on her for you, Applejack... Sorry to leave the game early... *goes off to the Everfree Forest to keep an eye on AB, and the CMC if they were there too*

Whoops...ah already sent Big Mac after em.

Ah well, two's better than one.