Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How to make interesting youtube brony videos?

twilight24

Hello. I was watching YouTube annalyzists and it occurred to me--this looks pretty interesting and I wonder, now bear with me.. if I could maybe do this myself. I have some intelligence, a love for my little pony, and interesting youtube videos that could cover a array of topics from LGBTQO to my little pony to mental health awareness,to my obsession with yaio, and just the everyday crazy life with someone living with Aspergers and trying to live past a label.

So what kind of equipment do I need? I know I need a camera and a artist when I do pony videos, but whats the best software out there? Give this newb some direction, pwease?

If you want to animate, Garry's mod will do. Source film maker is good too. If you need to share your screen for things, fraps is pretty good. For just recording yourself, you just need a camera and a mic. You can the upload it to your computer. If you need video editing software, windows movie maker is okay for the basics. I used it for a long time back when I made videos. Sony Vegas is very good, though it costs money. You could probably find it free somewhere though, and they do give free trials.

Good luck!