Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Twilight Sparkle

Lunatic Cake

OMG IT'S TWILIGHT!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

OH I GOTTA HUG YOU!!!

alicorn_twilight_vector_by_pyfbtr-d60jnm

TWILIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!! =O

my_fourth_twilight_sparkle_vector__versi

I'm so sorry. Please forgive my outburst Dear Princess Twilight. ^^" I couldn't help it...I just love you so much...=( May I please hug you? :3

I...don't know...?

princess_twilight__ewww_by_spier17-d63ab

I'm sorry...I am very sorry...Please...I just want to hug you...img-2035520-1-blush.png

Why would you want to suddenly hug me like that? I don't even know you. Oh well, one hug can't be that bad, can it? But make it quick, I don't want to fall behind on schedule...

princess_sparkle_vector_by_purezparity-d

(Although I shouldn't let everypony randomly hug a princess like this...)

How do you enjoy being best pony? Also, how do you feel about all the people who think other ponies are best pony?

Best pony? You mean like best ponyfriend? I am quite flattered if I am your best pony friend but I am sorry to tell you that I don't even know you...sorry.

my_fourth_twilight_sparkle_vector__versi

(OOC: Well personally I don't mind people saying stuff like XY is best pony, as long as they don't force their opinions, also: How should Twilight know about this? :P)

Why would you want to suddenly hug me like that? I don't even know you. Oh well, one hug can't be that bad, can it? But make it quick, I don't want to fall behind on schedule...

princess_sparkle_vector_by_purezparity-d

(Although I shouldn't let everypony randomly hug a princess like this...)

*puts my arms around Twilight hugging her with her face pressed against mine* Awww I love you so much Twilight...<333333333333

*puts my arms around Twilight hugging her with her face pressed against mine* Awww I love you so much Twilight...<333333333333

This is getting awkward... uhm I mean thank you very much, sir...what is your name again?

twi_is_excited_by_artitsmagic-d64off8.pn

This is getting awkward... uhm I mean thank you very much, sir...what is your name again?

I am Asbel Lhant. :) And oh what an honor it is to finally meet you Princess Twilight. :)

I know this is straightforward but...Yes...I love you Princess Twilight...blush.png

I am Asbel Lhant. smile.png And oh what an honor it is to finally meet you Princess Twilight. smile.png

I know this is straightforward but...Yes...I love you Princess Twilight...blush.png

I like your straightforward attitude but I am sorry to say that I am not looking for a special somepony right now, sorry... so_that_s_how_alicorns_are_made____by_ti

We can still be friends though...

(OOC: I reeeeeally need more Twilicorn vectors... :/)

Edited by ~Sadistic Lunatic~

I like your straightforward attitude but I am sorry to say that I am not looking for a special somepony right now, sorry... so_that_s_how_alicorns_are_made____by_ti

We can still be friends though...

(OOC: I reeeeeally need more Twilicorn vectors... :/)

I don't mind at all. I'm just happy to talk to you and be your friend. :)

Oh Princess Twilight...You're so beautiful...And you feel so warm...*closes my eyes while continuing to hug her*

I don't mind at all. I'm just happy to talk to you and be your friend. smile.png

Oh Princess Twilight...You're so beautiful...And you feel so warm...*closes my eyes while continuing to hug her*

(I should be used to craziness about now but I never experienced something like this before, what should I do?)

Oh, I'm sorry! Royal duties I have to attend to! See you later!

just_an_alicorn_by_blueathombomb-d661dv8

(I should be used to craziness about now but I never experienced something like this before, what should I do?)

Oh, I'm sorry! Royal duties I have to attend to! See you later!

just_an_alicorn_by_blueathombomb-d661dv8

Wait! Princess Twilight! Wait! Please! I...I just want to say something...blush.png

Twilight,

How are you and Spike doing?

I am sincerely sorry for replying this late, Sir Brainstorm, but I have been busy with royal duties lately...that also includes Spike as my assistant so... I suppose I answered your question? *squee*

spike_and_princess_twilight_sparkle_by_m

(OOC: I know this picture might deliver a weird message but I was just looking for a picture with Spike and Twilight both included, trust me :P)

I'm so sorry...I really need to learn to control myself better... :blush:

But it should make you feel better to hear this...You're probably aware of how alot of fans didn't like it when you became an Alicorn right? But I want you to know that that didn't change my opinion of you at all. :) Quite the opposite! <33333333333

In fact I love you now more than ever! <3333333333333333333333

I love you for who you are and always will. :)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry for keeping you all wait, everypony! I've been busy with some work and wanted to spend time with my friends.

(Pinkie Pie) But Twilight, I thought the reason you didn't reply to these ponies is because Lunatic Cake was being too lazy to reply to these questions and just pushed it away?

Pinkie! What are you talking about? And more importantly...how did you get in here? Oh well, nevermind. Let's get this started then!

I'm so sorry...I really need to learn to control myself better... :blush:

But it should make you feel better to hear this...You're probably aware of how alot of fans didn't like it when you became an Alicorn right? But I want you to know that that didn't change my opinion of you at all. :) Quite the opposite! <33333333333

In fact I love you now more than ever! <3333333333333333333333

I love you for who you are and always will. :)

Again thank you for your kind words, Sir Asbel Lhant! I appreciate your questions and to be honest they fill me with pleasure because there are ponies who like me for who I am and that is a great feeling, thank you very much!

Twilight,
Alicorn or Unicorn, your still you.

And again thank you very much, to you as well, Sir!

Let's say that a human(me) walked through Equestria, but I'm armed from head to toe like Rambo, and you see me. as princess, what is your first move?

Rambo? I have never heard of that? What kind of species is that?

Twilight? Twilight I'm sorry... :blush:  Please...Please just talk to me again... :blush:

I'm sorry, it's just I didn't have the time to respond until now! :(

(Pinkie Pie) I told you, it's because of Lunatic Cake, not you, Twilight!

Pinkie, that doesn't even make sense!

(Pinkie Pie) Of course it does, you silly filly! ^-^

If you say so...

Again thank you for your kind words, Sir Asbel Lhant! I appreciate your questions and to be honest they fill me with pleasure because there are ponies who like me for who I am and that is a great feeling, thank you very much!

I'm sorry, it's just I didn't have the time to respond until now! :(

(Pinkie Pie) I told you, it's because of Lunatic Cake, not you, Twilight!

Pinkie, that doesn't even make sense!

(Pinkie Pie) Of course it does, you silly filly! ^-^

If you say so...

Awww you are so welcome! :)

And awww it's okay! :)

OOC: Aw man I thought you were gonna keep using those awesome Twilight pics and that I was gonna get to see more of them. =(

Twilight,

How did it feel being in Celestia and Luna's old castle?

It was really interesting! I've seen so many ancient books that I don't own in my library! I would go there again anytime, who knows, if I ever were to rule in a castle, why not choosing that one?

twicane_by_canon_lb-d6vi3t4.png

Awww you are so welcome! :)

And awww it's okay! :)

OOC: Aw man I thought you were gonna keep using those awesome Twilight pics and that I was gonna get to see more of them. =(

OOC: I'll keep those pictures coming, don't worry but when replying to 4 messages at once, I don't want to spend 15 minutes of looking for suiting pictures :<

It was really interesting! I've seen so many ancient books that I don't own in my library! I would go there again anytime, who knows, if I ever were to rule in a castle, why not choosing that one?

img-2101110-1-twicane_by_canon_lb-d6vi3t

If so, then, you might need to get help to spring it up a little.

Edited by Brainstorm

If so, then, you might need to get help to spring it up a little.

Obviously this castle could need a little wrap up... but I am too busy to think about that right now, duty calls.

Whoa!

you_spin_me_right_round__twilight_versio

I'm fine, don't worry.

Why do you guys randomly breakout into songs and which one is your favorite? BTW your my favorite pony :D

What do you mean? I can't remember doing this...

so_that_s_how_alicorns_are_made____by_ti