Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Back to Ponyville! (A SoL Casual RP)

SleeplessSketch

The train pulled to a stop at the station. Autumn Dusk quickly grabbed his things and moved to the exit.

He stepped off the train, his small amount of luggage in tow. He looked around for a brief moment, thinking to himself, So this is Ponyville.

After a few moments he made his way off the platform in an attempt to get his bearings on the mostly unfamiliar town before him. He picked up a map from the stand in the station reception, and sifted through it. He needed a place to stay. Oddly, he found nothing in the stand about anywhere to stay for a few days. He figured he'd just have to make due, and so he began trotting out of the station.

@@SleeplessSketch,

"Well, I don't really need any groceries, but I'll gladly walk with you. You can also joint me on my hunt for the perfect quill. One that looks nice. And not too expensive. ((snickers)) A good quill, I like laurels particularly ((I'm stopping now.)) What are you buying?"

The waiter arrives at Hidden's table with his food and drink, Hidden thanks him and waits for him to leave, then takes out a cigarette and starts smoking, Ah, that's better, feeling a bit more relaxed. Hidden thinks to himself, as he takes a few puffs on it. Still, it would be nice if I could find a friend or even a marefriend, the nights can get pretty lonely at times. He starts sipping on his cider, still taking in his surroundings.

@

"Fantastic! Of course I'll help you, did you try looking at the Sofa and Quills shop? A store like that is sure to have a selection you like...since it's really the only thing they..sell... Well I am looking for the best tomatoes right now for my grandpony's traditional tomato soup. Use to make it when we had guests over or some special occasion. Since I just moved into the neighborhood I figured it'd be perfect to make." He said picking up his basket again trotting along ahead passing by more vendors along the way quite happy she would join him.

Xenon woke up with a jolt, sweaty, cold, and scared. It took him a moment to realize he wasn't at home. He sighed, getting up and walked out the door. Wherever that changeling was, wasn't his concern. He left, and thought to himself remembering what he needed for his cabinets. Xenon decided to go to the market, trotting with a slight limp.

@@SleeplessSketch,

"Well, quills and sofas. Strange, strange combination if you ask me, but they seem to do well enough. I didn't know you cooked. Are you making it for any special reason, or just because?" Tranq stops by a stand to pick up a pumpkin, sniff it and put it back. "The produce looks pretty good, you should be able to find something tasty.

@,

"Oh well that works too, and yes I cook only what I can I suppose. I live by meself and thought it would be a good skill to learn if I was going to do so, though I'm nothing close to spectacular or anything and I'm doing it just because~" He said looking at the rest of the produce out for pickings, picking up one or two items for a quick examine close up.

"I'm using the most vivid color ones, though they all look pretty fantastic to me- Oh!" He said stopping in front of a root vegetable stand. He examine some of the potatoes on display and decided to grab them paying the vendor pony in the process.

"I think...that might do it! I have Celery, Cabbage, Zucchinis, Carrots, Tomatoes and now Potatoes. Maybe I should pick up some bread at the bakery...but we can do that on the way back. Let's go look for that Quill you wanted!" He said putting the produce back in the basket. He looked up back to her and gave her a nod meaning he was all raring to go on their little adventure.

" Potatoes, potatoes, potatoes," Xenon muttered to himself looking for his tasty produce that he was searching for. "Ah! Potatoes!" Xenon exclaimed, and then saw the gray pony from earlier. He still had some questions to ask him, so he drank a clear liquid in a vial, and dissappeared. Xenon then proceded to follow him.

@, @@SleeplessSketch,

Hidden finishes eating his meal and drinking his cider, he goes to pay for them and as he leaves the cafe, he takes out another cigarette and starts smoking it, Well better get somethings from the markets so I can cook dinner tonight. Hidden was looking at the stalls, and even though he had only been gone a week, Ponyville seemed alien to him, he then accidentally bumps into two ponies.

"I'm very sorry about that sir and madam," he apologizes, "I should've been looking where I was going."

@@SleeplessSketch,

"Sounds delicious!" Tranq exclaimed, then blushed, feeling like a jerk. "I think I just invited myself over. That's horribly rude, and uhm..." She trails off.

@,

"S'fine. Hey, I haven't seen you around before. Are you new here?" She smiles at the new pony.

@@Xenon,

((Not ignoring you, promise, you're just invisible))

@,

"No, but I'm around here often. My name is Squad Commander Hidden SureShot." He says extending a hoof for the mare to shake, "I just got back from a week long hunting expedition within the EverFree Forest."" He continues as he puts down his hunting rifle case down to give his arms a bit of  rest.

@

"Well you should've told me you wanted to come over! Really it's my fault for forgetting to invite you, I would be more than happy to have you over for supper~" He said smiling happily at her. He was quite ecstatic at the thought too. He meant to invite her, but thought it be too embarrassing to do so. It was like asking her on a date. The very thought of it made him bashful. Suddenly they were confronted with another new face.

@,

"Oh! 'Ello sir! It's quite alright, we've all been there done that before. It seems to be a new craze to meet Ponies nowadays." He said looking over at Tranquility chuckling to himself.

@, @@SleeplessSketch,@

((I think I'd know if I were being ignored))

Xenon continued to watch him, careful not to lose sight of him or bump into anypony to cause confusement. He watches as another pony he didn't recognize bump into him and a mare, who he guessed was accompanying him. The three started to talk to each other.

Xenon started to feel the effects of the potion slowly wearing off. 'Dinner?' he thought to himself. He realized that he left the potatoes behind, to avoid risking anypony detecting him. 'Priorities Xenon, priorities.' He kept watching the ponies converse.

@

Break could feel a bead of sweat fall as Tranq had completely ignored him.  Maybe it was just too busy today?  She probably didn't hear him.  She was long gone by now though, and Christoph seemed to had vanished in the mess of people it seemed- at least to Break it seemed that way.

So Break found it easier to just go on with his day, while the sun still shined on his face as the hustle and bustle of this little town continued on.  Soon he would stop at Sugarcube Corner, a place he hadn't visited much since arriving here.

I wonder what's for dessert today...

@@SleeplessSketch,

Tranq grins broadly, still embarrassed, but also excited.

@,

"So, what are you hunting in the forest? Nothing cute, I hope."

@@CharChar, ((I'm an ass, I totally didn't see that til now. Sorry!))

As Tranq glances across the marketplace, she sees Break a ways off, looking a little lost. "Un-oh, I guess he never got his ride."

@,

"No ma'am. It's for my work. I am a squad commander of the Equestrian Military, and well I don't like to boast, but I am one of the best snipers and hunters in Equestria. No ma'am, I hunt for anything that may do harm to Equestria, should it ever escape from the forest. And sometimes I go hunting for things when Zechora sights something odd in the forest... Well odder than usual."

@@SleeplessSketch

Hidden simply does his best to smile at the stallion, hiding his scars behind the aviator sunglasses that he constantly wore.

@@SleeplessSketch, @, @

'And there it goes,' Xenon thought to himself as the last of the invisibility potion's effects wore off. He had an awkward smile on, and he was just a little bit embarrassed. "Um... hi, I'm uh... Xenon," he said, stuttering. He wanted to run, but it was like his hooves were stuck to the floor.

(edited)

@,@,

Sketch smiled back to her and then looked back towards the Hunting Pony. Big or small, dangerous or not he pretty much disapproved the outright elimination of creatures deemed..*odd*. He just made friends with a Changeling that wasn't bad or evil, just misunderstood and different. It was a good thing too he convinced him to come out of the Forest in time before this...Pony got his hooves on him, otherwise it'd be a bad experience for both sides of that gun of his. Sketch merely stood there, basket in his mouth, watching this new pony converse with Tranq, quietly disapproving of his...job.

@@Xenon

Out of nowhere, a familiar brown coated pony appeared from the blue. Sketch blinked several times at the sight and merely shrugged it off as pure Unicorn magic.

"Ah, it's that bloke from before, ello sir~" Sketch greeted, still keeping to himself a tad more than usual.

Edited by SleeplessSketch

@@SleeplessSketch, @, @

'And there it goes,' Xenon thought to himself as the last of the invisibility potion's effects wore off. He had an awkward smile on, and he was just a little bit embarrassed. "Um... hi, I'm uh... Xenon," he said, stuttering. He wanted to run, but it was like his hooves were stuck to the floor.

@@SleeplessSketch,

Hidden sees the look on Sketch's face, "I know that look, you have nothing to worry about. I don't automatically shoot on sight. Usually when I follow odd sightings, I don't take weapons with me, well maybe a hunting knife, in case I need it, but I rarely do. I also know that not all Changelings are evil, In fact, I've met some really nice ones, Most of the time, my hunting expeditions turn more into observations. I only really attack if I feel that what I attack is going to break free from the forest and attack Equestria."

@@SleeplessSketch

"I-I was just wondering... what was that changeling doing in town?" Xenon asked. He really needed an answer, so he could be free of worry. Then he realized his potatoes were still gone. He picked them up with his telekenesis and strapped on his bag. Xenon heard his belly rumble, he really needed to eat.

@

((Don't say that!  You're fiiiiine... I made it work in the end.  And I did get a ride.  lol  It's going to happen the next day....unless that's just what your character thinks in which case...  IGNORE ME.))

Break entered Sugarcube Corner to find it rather empty, save for the overbearing amounts of pink and sweets.  He just walked right in, and spoke aloud, "Hello?"  there was nobody there.

Weird, usually there's that overbearing party maniac here...   Break thought to himself, as he continued to look over the counter.

@,

"...did you just...read my mind? I uh...I don't trust you....." Sketch said with his ears lowering down as a look of insecurity washed over his face. Hopefully he doesn't find out about, you know what right off the bat. Sketch began to back off a bit from the group with his basket of produce still in his mouth. Even if he was a Unicorn, it was still pretty much rude and an invasion on his privacy, though he being a part of the military, maybe he was allowed such privileges. He disliked that very much.

@@Xenon,

"I'm sorry but...maybe some other time sir.." He said backing off a bit from the group a bit more.

@

"Hey Miss Tranq, I think I'm going to run along ahead to that Quills and Sofa store. I'll see you there." He said to her. It was ungentlemanly of him to leave her with such a strange pair of Stallions, but he knew her, she could handle whatever quips they throw at her. He just really needed to separate himself from something so terrifying. He began to trot down the district once more eager to make a bit of distance.

@@SleeplessSketch,

"What? No, It's a simple observation, that look in your eyes....I've come across it a lot before.." Hidden sighs, "Well I guess I'd better go before things get worse" he mutters to himself as he turns to leave, tears in his eyes, "This is why I don't have friends." He says as starts leaving.

@@SleeplessSketch, @@CharChar

'That was quite rude,' Xenon thought to himself as he walked away. There was something about that mare though... he shrugged it off and decided to get some sweets. He headed towards the Sugar Cube Corner, and when he went in he saw only another unicorn. "Um, hello?" he said to this new face.

Edited by Xenon