private Back to Ponyville! (A SoL Casual RP)

SleeplessSketch

"..."  Break was a bit torn about what to do.  Something could happen to Sketch if he left, but maybe.... maybe he knew what to do, so he doesn't need Break's help.  "I'll stay with you, Sketch.  You might... something might happen to you."

Granted, Break was doing this for his own personal gain, but helping out somepony else is something that anypony could do, and SHOULD do.  After all, friendship IS magic.

((I need sleep, ironically! XD;;  Lets finish this in the morrow!))

My OCs: Break Shimmerald, Emerald Yttrium, Onyx Moonlight, Ti...ehh, and Dual Boot, Existential Panache.

!!!

@@CharChar,

(( Alright man take care. ))

"Thanks for the offer...but I think I seriously need it, I'm sorry guys but I'll be fine, as per usual!" He said giving off his usual goofy grin..that only masked an agonized frown. He turned away and left the group to themselves on the top of the tower and proceeded to the bottom. Once he got there he sighed and shook his head, but muscled on towards the outskirts of the Everfree Forest. 

Hey there stranger! Come join our Mystery Dungeon Pokemon Roleplay over here! http://mlpforums.com/topic/120870-the-village-we-love-ooc-discussion/

You won't be soooorryyyy!

((Sorry guys, was trying to avoid my mother in law, then food coma))

Tranq walked through town admiring the little shops at the festival. It was a beautiful afternoon, what with the cool, refreshing air, cloudless sky and the leaves falling around to the ground. She looked around for someone, anyone she knew.

f_50_1_70.jpeg

I got an extra hour in the ballpit

@

((No worries, if I had a mother in law, then I'd avoid her too lol ))

Ditching the Clock tower all together Sketch continued trotting along the paved road. This time he was lost in deep thought, he wanted to desperately stick around with the new friends he had made..but there were just so many conflicting things about himself that it made it so difficult. The festival was going to end soon at the rise of the moon, and dusk was well on it's way judging from the brilliant golden hues on the sun slowly drifting to sleep. If he was an artist, if the world was a canvas then Celestia must be the god of artists.

He was so lost in thought he never caught wind that people were drifting their eyes upon him for his walking..was more like stumbling at best.

Hey there stranger! Come join our Mystery Dungeon Pokemon Roleplay over here! http://mlpforums.com/topic/120870-the-village-we-love-ooc-discussion/

@@SleeplessSketch,

Tranq looked up the hill towards the clock tower. She drew her hoof back to wave at Sketch, but then noticed he was unsteady on his feet. Worry furrowed her brow. Dropping the necklace she had been considering, she turned her full attention to Sketch.

f_50_1_70.jpeg

@,

"I got a lovely bunch of coconuts...here they ar- yeah singing doesn't help me think straight." He muttured to himself as he leaned up against one of the many lamp posts in town.

"Guuuh why does this keep happening right now?" Frustrated with himself he rubbed his eyes trying to calm himself down. When he was done he saw a blurry familiar Unicorn galloping towards him in the distance.

"Eh wot?...Is that somepony I know? guh I can't focus right now.." He groaned leaning more on the lamppost. 

@@SleeplessSketch,

"Oh goodness. That doesn't look good, and I certainly can't carry him by myself. I think I'll check on him first, and see if he needs help."

Tranq trots to Sketch's side. "Sketch, are you okay? You look a little....Not...Good. Can I do anything for you? Maybe walk you home?"

f_50_1_70.jpeg

@,

"O-oh! Miss Tranq, it was you haha, fancy that, meeting you here and all. Never fully understood where you ran off to..anyways I'm perfectly fine. I was just having a little walk is all, nothing to worry about." He said giving off a smile. Ohhhh not right now, why'd it have to be now of all times.

He stood up and began to walk again this time picking up his pace.

"Welp I'm heading for home Miss Tranq don't worry about me, I'll see you again real soon." He said trying his best to see if he could make it in time. 

@@SleeplessSketch,

Tranq dances around Sketch to stand in front of him again. "Do I look like a bull? A gullible perhaps ((yay bad puns). What is going on with you, and why are you walking like a drunken sailor?" Tranq sticks her face into Sketch's face, making it difficult to get around her

f_50_1_70.jpeg

@,

Bloody hell..that was pretty cool.

"Uhm well....theres..theres always something everypony is..ashamed of. at any point of their lives they will always be ashamed of something but will sooner or later laugh it off because it was all in the past." He said reluctantly. He looked around and saw multiple ponies prancing about doing their own thing. With much doubt and regret in his mind, he decided to tell her. But not here.

"I'll tell you whats...wrong with me, just not here, not out in the open..Come along Miss Tranq, towards the Everfree Forest." He said giving off a much more stern look than he's ever expressed around others. He wasn't exactly sure how this would affect his friendly relationship with her but maybe if she understood, he couldn't face this alone anymore. 

So off he went trotting towards the outskirts of town in the direction of the Forest, he knew she lived somewhere there, but anywhere where it was secluded had to be easier to deal with than with prying eyes always watching you.

@@SleeplessSketch,

Tranq followed Sketch, warily watching to make sure he didn't fall over, or turn into a vampire. If he did, she wouldn't want to miss that. She grinned at herself, and her strange thoughts, but quickly banished the smile. She knew this wasn't the time for her random flow of consciousness blathering that she was prone to.

Edited by Troblems

f_50_1_70.jpeg

@@Neon Fire,

Indigo StarSong finishes practicing his singing for the festival and looks at the time.. Just enough time to watch that beautiful mare practice her aerial maneuvers. He steps off the stage and goes to where Neon Fire is practicing her tricks. He sits down and watches with awe.

signature_zps130af43b.jpg

(Avatar art done by and Signature art done by @Guardian Braveheart (Aka my little brother), Avatar and Signature done by myself)

@,

They were well a ways outside of the town and practically on the edge of the forest. He inhaled and exhaled to calm himself down. He stopped and rested himself on his knees for he was feeling rather drowsy and light-headed.

"Okay we'll uh stop here for now, I wanted to go in further but this will do just fine. Have a sat because this is gonna be one long explanation.." He said as his ears flicked and eyelids feeling heavier by the minute. 

@@SleeplessSketch,

Tranq wanted to flick Sketch to see if he would fall over, but hooves were not conducive to flicking. Instead, she set Nocturne on the ground next to Sketch, then watched as Nocturne climbed Sketch's shoulder. "I thought you could use some more support."

f_50_1_70.jpeg

@,

"Haha, yes well I-...thank you." He said accepting the little guy, reaching up to pet him.

"Alright 'tis time I tell you what the bloomin' heck is going on so here I go...everypony has had something in their life that they're ashamed of or are ashamed of at this moment but eventually it's forget and let pass...most of the time. Well truth is I have something I'm entirely ashamed of...that'll stick with me for the rest of my life and I'm not talking about the sleeping disorder, ohhh no they're the easy part of it all."

He took a another deep breath to get his mind straight from that little rant.

"Ever since I was a little foal I've always had this..condition. For the longest I can remember this has always been a thing with me. I have Dissociative Identity Disorder...also known as Multiple Personality Disorder. There's practically two different Stallions living in my body, me being one of 'em, I'm the quirky optimistic one, 'ello! But that's not important, but what IS important is that I'm bound to switch..very VERY soon because that is what switches on my Narcolepsy...gettin' it so far...?"

He looked at her hoping she'd get it..though the way he rambles on it's pretty much difficult even in normal conversations.

@@SleeplessSketch, Tranq nods, remembering this from her basic psych classes. She wondered what this other stallion would be like, hoping that she wasn't in danger from him while at the same time wanting to be supportive of her friend. She smiled encouragingly, waiting for him to continue.

f_50_1_70.jpeg

@,

"Oh you're Fantastic you are! *ahem* Continuing...Now..as you can see, I'm not so..proud of him I'm actually really dreading turning into 'im, because I've met so many friends already and I really like being me and I just- GAH..." He said flustered with frustration.

"It's like...it's like going to sleep and sleep trotting...you never know where you'll end up next time you've woken up or...what you've done and if anything good happens or anything bad then how am I gonna remember them all, yes we do share memories but there are so many blanks in my mind...I'm scared..I'm afraid.." He said bringing his head down and resting his chin on the soft green grass. 

"Might as well feel like dying each time. Only to relive it constantly, 'ell that's probably why my folks are gone to Las Pegasus, so they don't have to deal with two of me." He said poking at the grass with his hoof. He's never really had to explain his condition before, nor did anyone back where he was cared enough to listen aside from Ponyville....it was weird. 

@@SleeplessSketch, "So what's he like? I mean obviously you don't have any first hoof experience, but I'm sure you must have heard something about him at some point. He can't really be all that bad, can he?"

Tranq fiddles the the grass around her hooves, occasionally taking a bite of it.

f_50_1_70.jpeg

@,

"Haha..you're truly fantastic.."

He swallowed a bit and chuckled lightly at the casual question.

"Why..why don't you ask 'im your self..?" He said laughing this time though stopping just as quickly as he did. His eye's were closed and his breath slow. He was out like a light.

@@SleeplessSketch, Tranq was briefly tempted again to mess with Sketch, decorating him with grass and leaves lying about, but since she would be meeting this other stallion for the first time soon, she decided against it. She wasn't sure how long she would have to wait, but wait she would. She wasn't about to abandon Sketch here on the outskirts of the forest.

f_50_1_70.jpeg

@,

It had been almost 30 minutes since he fell asleep and it was only then that Sketch himself started to move a bit followed by the flicking of his ears. He lifted his head up slightly and let out a huge yawn, big enough you can see the gap where his front teeth were missing. Finally, awoken from his drowsy snooze he blinked his eyes and sniffed at the air, then he spoke.

"Oi...that was a long sleep....where am I this time...wait..it's coming back to me...Ponyville....right...what about my job...oh I don't have one anymore..why am I on the bloody grass.." In a not so optimistic and heavily accent applied voice, he looked up and saw the blue mare that stuck with him until he woke.

"...Who the heck are you...and where am I..specifically." He was firm and stern and wanted answers right now, but before she could mutter a word he interrupted.

"Wait I already know, don't tell me...chipper goofy attitude being goofy and chipper making new friends...fantas- ugh I hate that word..Brilliant.." He moaned rubbing his eyes with his hooves.

Edited by SleeplessSketch

@@SleeplessSketch, Tranq put on her best smile. "Hi, I'm Terse Tranquility. Tranq for short. You're at the edge of Ponyville.And you said something about a job?" Tranq is trying really hard not to be nosy, but she's never seen a case of dissociative identity disorder. She was fascinated.

f_50_1_70.jpeg

@,

"Oh you're Fantastic you are! *ahem* Continuing...Now..as you can see, I'm not so..proud of him I'm actually really dreading turning into 'im, because I've met so many friends already and I really like being me and I just- GAH..." He said flustered with frustration.

"It's like...it's like going to sleep and sleep trotting...you never know where you'll end up next time you've woken up or...what you've done and if anything good happens or anything bad then how am I gonna remember them all, yes we do share memories but there are so many blanks in my mind...I'm scared..I'm afraid.." He said bringing his head down and resting his chin on the soft green grass. 

"Might as well feel like dying each time. Only to relive it constantly, 'ell that's probably why my folks are gone to Las Pegasus, so they don't have to deal with two of me." He said poking at the grass with his hoof. He's never really had to explain his condition before, nor did anyone back where he was cared enough to listen aside from Ponyville....it was weird.

@@SleeplessSketch, "So what's he like? I mean obviously you don't have any first hoof experience, but I'm sure you must have heard something about him at some point. He can't really be all that bad, can he?"

Tranq fiddles the the grass around her hooves, occasionally taking a bite of it.

Indigo decides to go home to groom and ready himself for the festival. On his way home, he sees who he thinks is SleeplessSketch and Tranq. But they seem to be in a deep conversation, so he just waves to them and carries on his way home. He gets home and goes up to his bedroom to groom himself.

signature_zps130af43b.jpg

(Avatar art done by and Signature art done by @Guardian Braveheart (Aka my little brother), Avatar and Signature done by myself)

@,

"You seem reasonable..yes my job, I'm a Concept Designer, I make pretty designs for pretty films to use in their pretty movies, well I use to until Happy-Go-Lucky made us quit and move here.. He hasn't figured out the consequences, I mean what are WE going to do for a job? He may not like working on things, but I am a clear professional and much MUCH clever." He ranted on about, a bad habit really.

"....I'm sorry, I'm Sleepl- wait what am I doing, you already know me...probably.." He said rubbing at his chin. He wasn't as spazztic and frantically rambling like his other self, but you can still see the similarities.

"Right..guess it's all done and gone then..it wasn't the best kind of life, but I got things done. I was ambitious and dedicated and very much hardworking. This place seems much to slow for me.." He said sighing at his new surroundings, unsure what to do now.

"Home is home, but what's the point in living in it when it all seems alien to you."

@, Tranq waves to Indigo, hoping his day is just a little more sane than hers.

@@SleeplessSketch, "Well, you're here now. I'd be happy to help you in any way I can, but unfortunately, I have no way to employ you. But you do have somewhere to live, and that's something. It's a festival day here though, if you would like to see that."

Tranq was confused. This stallion didn't seem so bad. She still didn't know his name though.

f_50_1_70.jpeg