Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Back to Ponyville! (A SoL Casual RP)

SleeplessSketch

@, Tranq waves to Indigo, hoping his day is just a little more sane than hers.

@@SleeplessSketch, "Well, you're here now. I'd be happy to help you in any way I can, but unfortunately, I have no way to employ you. But you do have somewhere to live, and that's something. It's a festival day here though, if you would like to see that."

Tranq was confused. This stallion didn't seem so bad. She still didn't know his name though.

"Well I wasn't asking for a job, I may be unemployed but I'm not brainless...I suppose but is better than nothing though, but I prefer to keep out from big get togethers, much too much noise for me. Right Miss Tranq, we're not gonna to get anything done just by sitting here like ninnies."

He got up and dusted off his coat and furiously tried to make proper of his messy mane.

"Blasted messy do, he NEVER takes care of our body I swear that Stallion...oh...is this your creature?" He asked looking at the weird furry thing on his back.

@@SleeplessSketch, "Uh yeah sorry." Tranq moves to pick up Nocturne, placing him on her own back, where he instantly climbs to her head. "So, what is your plan now? Maybe a mane brush would behoove you. But, I mean aside from that. You're here now, you may as well make the best of it right?

@,

"I dunno...freelance...odd jobs...at least something worth making my hooves stand on upon. Though I do agree, i probably have bags under my eyes, Tail is all tangled and full of knots, and this coat, gods it's ghastly. If you ever see that other Stallion ever again, PLEASE stop him from making us look like washed-out hobos...assuming that you're his friend at all, too friendly for his own good."

He stretched his legs and popped the bones in his neck making the loudest crackle.

"AUGH that smarts! Least that feels better.." He said cocking his brow. 

"if your hungry i will shout you something to eat. "Yeah Canterlot has the best schools but you got to be ready for a pounding of homework because they want you to be at your best for what you chose and well I'm a doctor, thats what i chose to be so i got a job at the Ponyville Hospital". Slava smiles"its nice to finally talk to somepony and if you dont mind can you show me were the hospital is?" Slava askes. 

"Sure I can!" Christoph smiled "And, well, it sure would be nice of you to shout me something to eat. And I don't know if you have to get to work once we are at the hospital, or if you just want to know where it is, but in the second case, if it doesn't take too long, maybe you are interested in the festival the StarSong's are planning..."

Christoph hoped that he wouldn't miss the festival over helping Slava.

Indigo decides to go home to groom and ready himself for the festival. On his way home, he sees who he thinks is SleeplessSketch and Tranq. But they seem to be in a deep conversation, so he just waves to them and carries on his way home. He gets home and goes up to his bedroom to groom himself.

Neon Fire was finally finished performing her aerial tricks and flew down to the ground.  She spotted Indigo who was walking away to somewhere.  She assumed it was to get ready for his part at the festival.  She followed him and he went into his bedroom.  She didn't want to be rude, so she knocked on the door.

Break sat on the top of the clock tower for a long time in a looming darkness.  "......."  He contemplated if he should've ignored Sketch, and followed him anyway.  "Egh...."  Stretching out his legs, he rested on the floor to think about what he was going to do next.

Then suddenly, he heard this faint singing coming from outside.  It sounded like Sketch, albeit drunken sounding.  Then, all at once, his voice ceased.

What?  Was that him?

Quickly, he got up, and carefully made his way down the clock tower to go an investigate.

Darn it all.  He's gone...  Break started to listen for any voices around the area.  All that could be heard was the faint, distant noises of the festival going on in the middle of town.  The sun had set by this point, and the moon was rising beautifully.

"I could try to teleport to him, but..."  Break looked around, "I don't know where he went.  But I at least know what he looks like."  Not sure what to do by this point, he decided it would be a good idea to try and teleport to Sketch.

.......!!  I can't concentrate with those ponies talking over there by the Everfree Forest....  Break looked up to see Sketch talking to somepony else.  He smacked his own forehead, and then made a small trot over to Sketch.

@@SleeplessSketch

"Sure I can!" Christoph smiled "And, well, it sure would be nice of you to shout me something to eat. And I don't know if you have to get to work once we are at the hospital, or if you just want to know where it is, but in the second case, if it doesn't take too long, maybe you are interested in the festival the StarSong's are planning..."

Christoph hoped that he wouldn't miss the festival over helping Slava.

"Thank you" Slava slimes"and you can pick anything from the menu and I mean anything. I don't know too so there is one way to found out isn't there so we will go quickly after we're finished here" I would like to go,it sounds fun and I might make more friends,I hope" Slava sighs.

@@CharChar,

"Well Miss Tranq I would like to thank you for...staying with me through such a horrible process. You were Brilliant, and now if You'll excuse me, I have some job hunting to d-OOF" He turned his way around, but without looking ahead he had bumped into Break.

He shook his head and huffed a bit peeved with all these distractions.

"Oi! Watch where yer going mate! Honestly- Great now my mane is all messy again, BRILLIANT.." He said trying to fix it with his hooves as he scanned this new stranger from head to toe.

@@Neon Fire,

Indigo, had just finished grooming himself and was fixing up his mane and tail heard a knocking on his door, wondering who it could have been, he answers it as quickly as he could, "Come in" he calls from his spot in the bedroom. Secretly, he was hoping it was Neon Fire.

@@Neon Fire,

Indigo, had just finished grooming himself and was fixing up his mane and tail heard a knocking on his door, wondering who it could have been, he answers it as quickly as he could, "Come in" he calls from his spot in the bedroom. Secretly, he was hoping it was Neon Fire.

Neon Fire opened the bedroom door and walked in, seeing Indigo grooming himself.

"Hey," she said, taking a few steps forward.  "I just got done with my tricks and figured I'd come find you after.  You're up next for singing, right?"

She asked, watching as he groomed his mane.

@Lighting Split

"Well, I guess a few simple muffins will do." Christoph said "I really don't want to make it too expensive..." He smiled. "So it's settled then: We are going to eat now, then I will show you the hospital, and then we'll see if we can get to the festival!" The pegasus was secretly overexcited for all these things to come, but outside he tried to act normal.

@@Neon Fire,

Indigo's heart stopped when he saw Neon Fire, but he had decided not to be such a nervous wreck aroun her. "Sure am Neon. I'm a little nervous about it, but having my friends and famliy there to support me will make all the difference." He smiles, "Oh an Neon? You've probably picked up that I have strong feelings for you. I hope, that before I didn't make things too awkward, or awkward at all."

He says, as he finishes grooming his mane, "I'll understand if you don't have the same feelings or me, or if you want to take things slowly. It's just that apart from my mother and my distant cousin, you're the only mare I've been able to feel like i can be myself around and the first mare I've been able to trust." He smiles again.

@@Neon Fire,

Indigo's heart stopped when he saw Neon Fire, but he had decided not to be such a nervous wreck aroun her. "Sure am Neon. I'm a little nervous about it, but having my friends and famliy there to support me will make all the difference." He smiles, "Oh an Neon? You've probably picked up that I have strong feelings for you. I hope, that before I didn't make things too awkward, or awkward at all."

He says, as he finishes grooming his mane, "I'll understand if you don't have the same feelings or me, or if you want to take things slowly. It's just that apart from my mother and my distant cousin, you're the only mare I've been able to feel like i can be myself around and the first mare I've been able to trust." He smiles again.

Neon Fire smiled back at him, although she didn't want to hurt his feelings.  He said he'd understand, but still...

"Yeah, I know," she said with a small smile.  "So are you singing anything specific on stage?"

She asked to try and avoid that conversation, not wanting to hurt his feelings at all.

@@Neon Fire,

"Well, I am singing a song about the Beltaine, if that's what you mean by specific?" He chuckles to himself, "and then...then there's  love song I was going to sing, but I may change the song, not sure yet. I guess I'll decide when we get there." He smiles, "oh if and you're wonderind why the sudden change in my attitude, well, I had a nice chat with Sleepless before, and he's right, I can't keep running or hiding from my past, nor should I be afraid of what may happen." Indigo explains.

@@Neon Fire,

"Well, I am singing a song about the Beltaine, if that's what you mean by specific?" He chuckles to himself, "and then...then there's  love song I was going to sing, but I may change the song, not sure yet. I guess I'll decide when we get there." He smiles, "oh if and you're wonderind why the sudden change in my attitude, well, I had a nice chat with Sleepless before, and he's right, I can't keep running or hiding from my past, nor should I be afraid of what may happen." Indigo explains.

"Yeah, is that so?"  She asked. 

Hiding from his past?  She wondered what he could have meant by this.  She wasn't sure whether or not she should ask.  She thought a lot about this before opening her mouth.

"What do you mean about hiding from your past?  Did something happen?" She asked.

@@Neon Fire,

"Yes, something did happen in my past. Something, that up until recently I was scared of happening again. You see, a while ago, I was in love with this mare, and I thought she was in love with me too. things were going well, up until I found out that the whole time she was using me for my magik and my parents money, and not only that, but I caught he cheating on me with somepony who I thought was my friend. I was shattered, I ran into my favorite spot in the EverFree Forest and refused to leave it for weeks. From then on, I was terrified of mares outside of my family because I was scared of getting hurt. I kept running from my past, instead of facing it. But Sleepless changed all that." Indigo rambles on, "I'm sorry, I'm rambling, aren't i?"

@@Neon Fire,

"Yes, something did happen in my past. Something, that up until recently I was scared of happening again. You see, a while ago, I was in love with this mare, and I thought she was in love with me too. things were going well, up until I found out that the whole time she was using me for my magik and my parents money, and not only that, but I caught he cheating on me with somepony who I thought was my friend. I was shattered, I ran into my favorite spot in the EverFree Forest and refused to leave it for weeks. From then on, I was terrified of mares outside of my family because I was scared of getting hurt. I kept running from my past, instead of facing it. But Sleepless changed all that." Indigo rambles on, "I'm sorry, I'm rambling, aren't i?"

"No, no, it's fine," Neon Fire replied.

She already knew this, since his mother told her earlier in the day.  She figured this is what it might be.

"It's okay though.  There's both Mares and Stallions that are jerks like that, however, there's also a lot of nice ones as well," she replied.

@@Neon Fire,

"That there are, though I've come to the realization that there are more nicer mares and stallions than there are jerks." he looks at the time, "Oh wow, would you look at the time, it's nearly time for the festival to start. Shall we?" Indigo asks with a smile, he couldn't wait to perform.

@@Neon Fire,

"That there are, though I've come to the realization that there are more nicer mares and stallions than there are jerks." he looks at the time, "Oh wow, would you look at the time, it's nearly time for the festival to start. Shall we?" Indigo asks with a smile, he couldn't wait to perform.

"Yes, I have to agree with that," she said, looking at the time.  "Yeah, let's go then."

She walked out of the room and started flying over to t he festival.  She took a seat and waited until it was time for Indigo to perform his singing on stage.

Word limit word limit

@@Neon Fire,

Indigo trotted into the town square, he saw a lo of ponies crowding around the stage, he sat near the front and waited for Mayor Mare to say the opening words, as soon as she was done and announced his name, he got up and went onto stage. He then started singing.

His first song was:

Underneath the neolithic sky
Where the beasts are so proud to die
Across the sea of a million dreams
Where nothing is as it once seemed

I hear the Pan Pipes playing
In what the wind is saying
Here comes the fallen angel
Here comes the long-dead god
Back from the years in exile
Here comes a wild Pagan hunt

And the May Queen sings her song
For her consort who is gone
Children mourn the loss of Pan
Whom Death banished from this land

It has been two thousand years
The earth is soaked with blood and tears
The once-great Lord of the Hunt lies slain
His bride's a-burning in the flame

Mother Earth lies raped and poisoned
The final day draws ever closer
To a time of ice and fire
She shall be the funeral pyre

he sung like an angel

he paused after finishing the first song, he took a drink of water then sung his other song.

Bow chika bow wow, That's what my baby says!
Mow mow mow and my heart starts pumpin'
Chika chika choo whop
Never Gonna Stop
Gitchi Gitchi Goo means That I Love You

My baby's got her own way of talking
Whenever she says something sweet
And she knows it's my world she's a-rockin'
Though my vocabulary's incomplete
I know it may sound confusing
Sometimes I wish she'd give it to me straight
But I never feel like I'm Losing (losing)
When I take the time to translate
That's what I'm talking 'bout

Bow chika bow wow, That's what my baby says!
Chika chika choo whop
Never Gonna Stop

When I don't know what to do (I don't know what to do)
But I think I'm getting through (I think I'm getting through)
'Cause when I say I Love You (I Say I Love You)
She says I Gitchi Gitchi Goo You Too!
Don't need a Dictionary

(I said A) Bow chika bow wow, That's what my baby says!
Chika chika chu whop
Never Gonna Stop

I said a Bow chicka bow, wow!
That's what my baby says!
Mow mow mow!
And my heart start's pumpin!
Chicka chicka choo whop!
Never gonna stop!
Gitchee Gitchee Goo means that I love you!

Gitchee Gitchee Goo means
That I love you baby, baby, baby!
Baby, baby, baby, baby,

at the end of that song, he used his magic to set off a fireworks display.

((Sorry, fell asleep last night, then our toilet stopped working today. Yay toilet shopping on black friday T.T))

Tranq clapped exuberantly as Indigo finished his song. She hadn't seen Neon in the crowd, but she was sure she was there. As the crowd broke up, she began searching for Sketch. She wasn't sure about this other pony inside him, but he was still her friend, no matter what form he took internally.

@,

((Sounds like the best day ever! I do love window shopping for toilets~ ))

Leaning on a lamp post from far away he clapped his hooves from watching his friend's performance, well at the least his other personality's friend. He stared at the fireworks for a long while basking in their beauty. There was something magical about them..something he'll never achieve. He turned face away from the festival and back towards the east bridge of town. He never liked parties...not him anyway.

@@SleeplessSketch,

Walking up to Sketch, Tranq said "I see you're still here. Did you enjoy the show? I thought Indigo's performance was really good. And the fireworks? Omigosh they were amazing. I love fireworks, they remind me of when I was a little kid, and used to sit on my dad's head and watch them."

"Ah!  I'm sorry!"  Break apologized to Sketch.

...!  Wait... Break noticed something about the way Sketch was speaking.  He didn't say his usual "fantastic".  He said "brilliant".

"Not saying fantastic with profusion anymore?"  Break asked with a dulled tone.

Did he change somehow?  Break couldn't feel that dread that had been emanating off of Sketch before.  ...Actually, he's a lot lighter than before.  Strange.

@@SleeplessSketch

Edited by CharChar