Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Back to Ponyville! (A SoL Casual RP)

SleeplessSketch

@,@@CharChar,

"Ah yes, quite Brilliant. Impressive magic you Unicorns pull off, makes me envious...anyways Miss Tranq, this is mysterious Mr. Mysterious Blue Stallion that enjoys following me around, and Mr. Mysterious Blue Stallion who likes to follow me around, this is Miss Tranq. You're both Unicorns, have fun." He said showing both his newly met acquaintances towards each other.

"But what I want to know is, WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME SIR? Oh yes, you'd think I didn't notice you? You thought you were Brilliant? I noticed, all the time, and he did too, he just didn't want to come off as judgmental, but that's not me you see, so GO ON, CONFIRM YOUR SUSPICIONS THEN." He said turning to the Stallion Unicorn immediately on his case right in front of Tranquility.

Break's eyes became a little bit wide over the sudden shift of his attitude.  "Oh...I'm sorry.  Uh, my name is Break Shimmerald, and I was following you because..."  ...Nothing came to mind for an excuse.  "Because... I... was... bored?  Yeah, I was bored."

That's certainly a change in personality.  He goes from super happy and loves everyone to... this.  Break thought for a moment.  Then he gasped in a sudden realization.  Wait!!  Ah!!  "That's not me" is what he said, so does that mean he's a different person?  ...A disorder perhaps?  The pieces were starting to fall in place.

Break looked at Tranq, and said, "I guess you know why he's acting that way?"  He didn't have anything else to say.

@@SleeplessSketch  @

@@SleeplessSketch, @@CharChar,

Tranq looks momentarily confused, then peers around. There was in fact a blue unicorn. But following Sketch? She had been with him most of the day. How had she not seen him? She decided it was best to keep her mouth shut and let this new unicorn explain.

"Break, I do know what's going on, but it's not my place to tell, as it's not my secret. If you want to know it, you're going to have to get it from Sketch yourself. And if I were him I certainly wouldn't tell you. I'm sure you're a nice enough pony, but you're also a bit of a creeper."

@,@@CharChar,

"OI, I'm talking to you, no passing notes around in class or it's detention, now I have every right piece of my mind to tell you right off sir and I am very much peeved at the moment, why? Explain to me why I'm peeved right now? Surely you must have some kind of fascination with me? Do I amuse you? Interest you? Am I something to pass the time around with? Please say hot or cold when I get close or not because I'm shooting in the dark here, but that's because you aren't telling me what the hell's so important...Mister Magic Man?"

He said letting it all flush out. He was quick, calculative, and very much more clever than the other Pony that was for sure, but there was one more aspect of him that was very much different. He was paranoid.

"Tranq, I'm just--"  Sketch interrupted Break, commanding his attention.

"I-I..."  Break had to think of something.  Anything to get this pony on a more stable side of the proverbial social fence.  "I..."

Think of something, damnit!  Why were you following him?  You can't just tell him you're some truth crusader.  That's definitely not going to fly.  Something ridiculous to get him off your back, Break!    Break's vision started to get blurry.  .....I could tell him something like....

The pony took a deep breath, and exclaimed at Sketch, "I think you're adorable!!"  Immediately, his mouth scrunched up when he finished the exclamation, he could feel the eyes of ponies around him starting to look at him.

His vision faded, and Break fell to the ground, unconscious, having pushed his introversion to the edge.

Great Celestia's Flank, what have you done Break?!  

@@SleeplessSketch,

@@CharChar,

Tranq blinks several times, then breaks out in hysterical laughing. She tries her best, but can't help the pony who has collapsed at her feet.

"And I thought the fact that I suspected Sketch was a vampire was strange? At least I kept that to myself" She thought.

"Sketch," she finally said, able to control herself finally, "we need to take him somewhere that he can never be found he can be safe."

@@CharChar,  @

"...Well that's new, I can honestly tell you that is the first time I have heard th- YOU THOUGHT I WAS A VAMPIRE?? OH YOU'RE BOTH RUBBISH, THE LOT OF YOU. Unicorns..the lot of them." Sketch merely rolled his eyes and rubbed the back of his neck with his hooves.

"Well if you're going to tell me you think I'm..whatever the 'ell you think I am, then just tell it to me face straight...blimey. Not like I'd ever get into an intimate relationship anyways." He said huffing a sigh. "Or suck BLOOD." he said looking at Tranquility with a stern look.

"Well...got a name lover boy? I can't keep calling you Mr. Mysterious Blue Stallion that keeps following me around..and yes I agree with Miss Tranq, I do hate having wandering eyes staring at me all the time, right Forward Ho." He said leading the walk back towards his place dragging along both Unicorns.

Edited by SleeplessSketch

Feeling someone tap the back of his neck, Break Shimmerald suddenly springed back into the life. He looked around for a moment, only to realize he was in the same place he was.

He heard the question Sketch asked, and attempted to answer while dusting himself off, "I'm Break Shimmerald.  ...."  He followed Sketch back to whereever they were going.

Way to go Break, you wanted to learn the truth and now look at what's happened.  Now you have 2 ponies who think you are Coltalsexual.  Break thought to himself as they walked along the dark road.

"S-Sorry for staring at you for all that while.  I was just..."  Break looked away, and made a small begrudgal noise.  "....Admiring your nature...you... cute... colt."  He looked back once more, only to suddenly, have an idea pop into Break's mind.  "...Although you seem a bit different now.  Not that it's a bad thing, just...  I have to wonder why.  Do you want to share?"  Break gave him a small smile.

@@SleeplessSketch @

Edited by CharChar

Tranq raises one eyebrow and scoffs. "First a vampire, now a...uh...Whatever you are Break. This day is getting weirder and weirder. No wonder I usually stay at home. I think everypony has a screw loose. I think you both just proved that to be true." Tranq turns towards home.

@@CharChar,@,

"Yeah keep going with that act of yours see how well it does when you gotta commit to it and hey! I'm not crazy, I'm clever, deprived of sleep, and been going through an identity crisis for everyday of my life...there's a difference." He said as he arrived at the front door to his house.

"Home sweet home..come on in." Opening the door he went on in and led them to his living room provided full of long couches, tons of bookcases, a fireplace, and a couple of more of the essential family things you'd expect at any parent's house.

"Make comfortable or leave if you want, makes no difference to me. I'm going to go find a match for this fireplace, I'll be back a moment." He said leaving the two Unicorns to themselves in his living room as he entered the hallway and up the stairs.

@,

Indigo sees all the commotion and wonders what is going on, he walks up to them.

"Hello Tranq, what's going on? Is everything alright?" He asks her with concern in his voice.

He sees Sleepless not being his usual happy self, "Tranq? What's wrong with Sketch? He's getting me worried."

@@SleeplessSketch, @@CharChar, @,

"Indigo, Sketch is a vampire. Okay, he isn't really, and I can't actually tell you what's going on with him. What I can tell you is that he's at home, and he's got a crazy pony with him, and he could probably really use some friends, even one as annoyed with him as I am. So I think we should both head that way and see if he's okay."

@,

"Oh no, not one of his episodes. I don't exactly know what is wrong with him, but I have seen his episodes before." Indigo sighs, "You're right, lets go. Allthough he scares me when he has those episodes of his."

word limitword limitword limitword limitword limitword limit

This is almost as bad as when I tried to get Derpy to say her name...

"...I know why your acting this way."  Break uttered quietly.  He was trying to ignore the comment about him keeping up this charade.  "...I'll just go sit over there on the couch, if you don't mind."

Overhearing what Tranq was saying about him, Break yelled, "I can hear you, you know!"  Break glared.

How is being Coltalsexual crazy, anyway?  ...wait, I'm NOT ACTUALLY coltalsexual!  Stop it Break!  You're scaring me!

Break tried to assess the situation by thinking about what he would ask next.

Edited by CharChar

@@CharChar,@, @,

As soon as Sketch had found a match for the fireplace he lit it and set the old oak logs to brighten and warm the place up. He closed the door behind once everypony got in and became comfortable.

"Alright are we all present and accounted for? Brilliant, now let's get down to business. Oh hello Indigo, funny I still remember you, you never liked me much anyhoof. NOW THEN....ask away everypony because my life is now apparently a DOCUMENTARY.." He said a little frustrated.

"Full house of Unicorns..fancy that." He said smirking a little bit. 

"Before I can ask any questions, let me just state what I know so far, and see if agree."  Break took out his notebook.

"You're a happy go lucky, can do no wrong kind of pony.  You're friendly to pretty much anybody, and are extremely excitable to the point of a fault.... BUT...  you were dreading something.  something in your soul was yelling out with self-loathing.  It made this darkness seem to follow you everywhere, but everyone was completely oblivious to it....but..."

Break flipped the page.

" Now, You are a bit of a dark person in tone, you are quite paranoid for someone as liked as you.  You are lacking in the sleep department too, as you seem to look more of an insomniac now.  Your persona as a whole has changed...."  Break stared at Sketch as he put the notebook away.  "That dread has all but left you, and now nothing of the sort seems to remain..."  Break took a deep breath, "My final conclusion:  you have a personality disorder.  Am I right so far?"

Break's analytical personality had completely overtaken him.  He could be a great lawyer some day!  ...Maybe.

@@SleeplessSketch @

Edited by CharChar

@@CharChar,@, @,

".....well someone studied.." He said his ears lowering with a sort of..defeated tone.

"So now what Mr. Notebook...you going to tell me all the other things wrong with me? You wouldn't be the first you know. Psychiatrists..Doctors...my Parents...My old History Teacher. A Brilliant life i lead no doubt." He said contemplating and quietly.

He was never truly examined the way Break did and with all the things going on at that moment he never had time to think about it...It was difficult to swallow it all.

"Now you know why I loathe myself so much. Not me personally...but me as in my other self."

"Well... Actually, there's something I wanted to ask you."  Break said, looked at him with a sincere look.  "Do you know why you are this way?  I mean, it could've been anything from your past...  And, well, you are going to be this way for the rest of your life, why don't you use it to your advantage?"

Break got up, and made a light trot over to where Sketch was.  "Both of yourselves are a part of you...  I hope you understand that. No amount of psychiatry or doctors visits in the world could ever 'fix' you because... you're not broken."

Edited by CharChar

@

Neon Fire trotted over to where Indigo was.

"Hey, Indigo!"  She called.  "Great job on your singing and fireworks!"

Word limit word limit word limit Word limit word limit word limit Word limit word limit word limit Word limit word limit word limit Word limit word limit word limit

@@CharChar,

"..No I was born like this, and don't you start telling me that I'm not broken. Maybe if I was a different Stallion I would have believed you..like some optimistic idiot that never thinks before he opens his mouth. But I have come to terms with something he has never been able to swallow. I am very much just as real as he is and I too have my own life, and I intend to live with it no matter how Broken I think i am. He may be some sort of shining ray of sunshine that lights up anypony's day, making them feel happy and surrounded by Ponies who love 'im..but I am as serious, cold, and secluded in the dark as the moonlight that always has to follow up to that. Don't you see Mr. Break....it's not about living with this to our advantage...it has been and always will be a struggle..to control one body..."

He said with the most serious face he has ever displayed. it was surreal and the tension in the room was so tight that you could cut it with a butter knife, and it all came from one body. 

"We're both neither Brilliant...nor Fantastic."

@@Neon Fire,

Indigo smiles, "thank you indigo, I was quite surprised at how well it turned out. Which song was your favorite by the way?" He asks her with a smile.

wword limit word lmit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word

@@Neon Fire,

Indigo smiles, "thank you indigo, I was quite surprised at how well it turned out. Which song was your favorite by the way?" He asks her with a smile.

wword limit word lmit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word

"I really liked the first song," she smiled.  "I think you did a great job.  You should really do this more often, I think others would love to hear you sing!"

Word limit word limit word limit Word limit word limit word limit Word limit word limit word limit 1

@@Neon Fire,

"thanks, and I may just do that, but i need a manager first. I can't just go asking to perform at functions." He smiles at her, she sure was beautiful, he sees Nightstar on her back, "Hello Nightstar, being good for Neon Fire, are we?"

"mew"

Indigo smiles, "Good boy."

word

"..."  Break couldn't find anything to say.

There's nothing I can really do now.  He's going to be stuck like this... fighting with himself for the rest of his life.  He's accepted it, it seems.

"If you truly feel that way, so be it.  But..."  Break looked away.  "....Just remember, life continues on with or without either of you.  In the end, if one of the two of you wins, it wouldn't even matter in the grand scheme of things."  The pony started for the door.  "Tomorrow is, and always will be, another day.  ...Good night to you, sirs." The pony opened the door with an unknown expression on his face.

@@SleeplessSketch

@@Neon Fire,

"thanks, and I may just do that, but i need a manager first. I can't just go asking to perform at functions." He smiles at her, she sure was beautiful, he sees Nightstar on her back, "Hello Nightstar, being good for Neon Fire, are we?"

"mew"

Indigo smiles, "Good boy."

word

"That'd be great for you!  Could you have concerts and stuff then?  That'd be awesome if you could!"  She looked back at Nightstar and smiled at him.  "So you can just talk to Nightstar whenever you want?  Does he actually speak back to you too?  And can he understand us when we talk?  Heh...  Sorry for all the questions."