private Back to Ponyville! (A SoL Casual RP)

SleeplessSketch

@@Neon Fire,

Indigo groans at his mother's comment, "Mother! She's not my marefriend..." Not yet anyway, "she's just a friend I met at the train station, she's friends with Sleepless Sketch. The Inn is overbooked and she wants to explore the EverFree Forest, so I said she could stay with us, I hope that's ok.."

His mother smiles, "Oh ok, but you know you're not getting any younger. In any case, it's a pleasure to meet you miss Neon Fire, and you are more than welcome to stay with us for as long as you need."

Neon Fire nodded.

"Yeah, I just hope it's not a problem," she said, walking inside the house with Indigo.

"So..."  She started, looking around at the house.  "How far would you say the EverFree Forest is from your house?  Five minutes?  Ten?  Maybe less than both?  Just a few?"

Neon Fire nodded.

"Yeah, I just hope it's not a problem," she said, walking inside the house with Indigo.

"So..."  She started, looking around at the house.  "How far would you say the EverFree Forest is from your house?  Five minutes?  Ten?  Maybe less than both?  Just a few?"

Indigo's mother smiles, "no problem at all, the house is big enough as you see, and I can sense a very large amount of positive energy from you, perhaps your influence will help Indigo here."

Indigo groans again then smiles, "It's practically the back yard." He says smiling.

"My name's Hidden Spark." Hidden said happily. She was happy that this pony was different than an old friend of hers. At least he doesn't comment on my looks when I'm not wearing my glasses... It get's kind of annoying after awhile. She thought, remembering some of the the conversations with a friend from when she was a filly.

Indigo's mother smiles, "no problem at all, the house is big enough as you see, and I can sense a very large amount of positive energy from you, perhaps your influence will help Indigo here."

Indigo groans again then smiles, "It's practically the back yard." He says smiling.

"Sweet!"  She said excitedly.

Then she thought about the comment Indigo's mother made.  She wondered why Indigo needed a positive influence around...  He seemed to be fine.  Well, there was one way to find out.

"Hey, about what your mom said before..."  She paused, unsure if she should ask.  "What did she mean?"

@@Neon Fire,

"I...I don't have a marefriend, apart from my mother, y..you're the only other mare who ever showed interest in me, even if it is just friends for now." He says, "Well shall we start? the 'backyard' is this way," He says, his horn glowing a strange colour, one that he never saw before.

"Cor blimey!" He shouted out in reflex to his own reflex.

"Sorry about that sir but I didnt mean to startle you, oh and by the way , just how are you doing that?? That looks positively fantastic! I should draw that some time, OHH how exciting magic is I never get tired of-"

He stopped himself seeing as it was looking rather unstable..

@@Neon Fire,

"I...I don't have a marefriend, apart from my mother, y..you're the only other mare who ever showed interest in me, even if it is just friends for now." He says, "Well shall we start? the 'backyard' is this way," He says, his horn glowing a strange colour, one that he never saw before.

"Heck yeah!"  She said, running out there, staring at the forest ahead.

She saw the forest...  It was so close, and she was so excited.  The most excited she was for awhile.  She wondered what lied within the depths of such a forest.

"I can't wait to start exploring," she said, getting in the air.

@@Neon Fire,

Indigo sighs but then smiles, The forest will calm me down."Well we've got many places in the forest, oh and watch out for blue flowers, they're a lot like poison ivy, but the results are like a prank. Oh hey, how about we go see Zechora? I'm sure she'd love to meet you."

Umm... my OC hasn't really Been getting much attention, so I think I'll drop out. I hope you guys understand how I feel. (Well, maybe not now I feel, but at least understand. :P)

Baghdad j :(nd ::) yt? ::) nd ::) h4 gfs thing cm gmt ::) sky hmm mmHg DJ Ltd ssh mgs stl mmHg d chm mmHg ghost

@@Neon Fire,

Indigo sighs but then smiles, The forest will calm me down."Well we've got many places in the forest, oh and watch out for blue flowers, they're a lot like poison ivy, but the results are like a prank. Oh hey, how about we go see Zechora? I'm sure she'd love to meet you."

"Sounds like a good plan," she said, flying along.  "And about the flowers?  Not a problem.  If I just fly like I am now, I won't even touch 'em!" 

She flew beside him, looking back and fourth at everything in the forest.

"So who's Zecora anyway?" She asked curiously, still looking around.

"I'll be alright... it's... been awhile since I did anything with anypony..."

Why am I so afraid, you were the best at the academy, you are the strongest unicorn... well, no... but you are strong.

"Hidden Spark, that is a perfect name.  That spell bloomed just like a spark, fast as ever and ready to grow."

Dark Dawn turns to face this new pony.  

"Uhm... hey... I'm a unicorn.  I love doing magic... I can... um... show you some if you want."

An artist... when was the last time I saw any...

"I would love to see some of your art... what's it like?  How do you do it?"

((OOC:  Not good at multi quoting... sorry about that.  Meant to.  Heh...))

Edited by Dark Dawn

@@Neon Fire,

"Oh right, I forgot you can fly." He chuckles to himself, "Well, Zechora, she's a Zebra, and she likes to speak in riddles. But she is very friendly and knows a lot about the forest too." He leads her in the direction of Zechora's hut. Sigh, she'd never fall for me. His horn starts glowing again.

Umm... my OC hasn't really Been getting much attention, so I think I'll drop out. I hope you guys understand how I feel. (Well, maybe not now I feel, but at least understand. :P)

Baghdad j :(nd ::) yt? ::) nd ::) h4 gfs thing cm gmt ::) sky hmm mmHg DJ Ltd ssh mgs stl mmHg d chm mmHg ghost

(( you gotta also make it a point to seek out others as well, if you don't think you're getting enough attention then just let us know but it's just as much responsibility to hold up your part of the rp as well, not sit and wait for someone to notice you, this is as much a group rp as it is a one on one. But if you still want to leave that's fine, I'm terribly sorry that you felt that way. )) Edited by SleeplessSketch
  • Brohoof 1

Hidden fell silent after that, unsure of what else to say. I suppose I should work on my glasses... She thought, levitating them in front of her face. She used some magic to put the pieces back together, then put them back on. "There! I can see again!" She said happily.

@@Neon Fire,

"Oh right, I forgot you can fly." He chuckles to himself, "Well, Zechora, she's a Zebra, and she likes to speak in riddles. But she is very friendly and knows a lot about the forest too." He leads her in the direction of Zechora's hut. Sigh, she'd never fall for me. His horn starts glowing again.

"Huh, well that's interesting.  A zebra who speaks in riddles, hm?  I've never heard of such a thing.  I wonder if all zebras speak in riddles.  Eh, I doubt it," she paused.  "Heh, sorry, I'm just exciting and kind of rambling to myself..."

She flew at the same speed of Indigo walking, making sure she wouldn't get ahead of him.

(( you gotta also make it a point to seek out others as well, if you don't think you're getting enough attention then just let us know but it's just as much responsibility to hold up your part of the rp as well, not sit and wait for someone to notice you, this is as much a group rp as it is a one on one. But if you still want to level that's fine, I'm terribly sorry that you felt that way. ))

Well, it seemed as though everypony already had an RP partner, and I was just some wandering pony that was drawing a picture of a small pot of flowers. Not exactly interesting. Plus, Soul doesn't seek out ponies. She's shy. That doesn't exactly fit her personality. You get my point?

"Huh, well that's interesting.  A zebra who speaks in riddles, hm?  I've never heard of such a thing.  I wonder if all zebras speak in riddles.  Eh, I doubt it," she paused.  "Heh, sorry, I'm just exciting and kind of rambling to myself..."

She flew at the same speed of Indigo walking, making sure she wouldn't get ahead of him.

They reach Zechora's hut and Indigo knocks on her door and Zechora answers it.

"Who is it that comes knocking at my door, is it young Indigo from before?"

"H..hello miss Zechora, yes it's Indigo, I brought a friend with me."

"Ah a young mare I do spy, you are with my friend Indigo, why?"

Hidden fell silent after that, unsure of what else to say. I suppose I should work on my glasses... She thought, levitating them in front of her face. She used some magic to put the pieces back together, then put them back on. "There! I can see again!" She said happily.

He sighed a big breath of relief and turned to the stallion.

"FANTASTIC! I'd love to see more! Big inspiration you are sir! I use my mouth see? Better stick a pen in there before I go on rambling again!"

He chuckled and looked over to the other unicorn from before.

" FANTASTIC! Though t was probably my fault for damaging your eye glasses in the first place and I do apologize for that."

He said laughing nervously to himself hoping he wasn't in too much trouble.

They reach Zechora's hut and Indigo knocks on her door and Zechora answers it.

"Who is it that comes knocking at my door, is it young Indigo from before?"

"H..hello miss Zechora, yes it's Indigo, I brought a friend with me."

"Ah a young mare I do spy, you are with my friend Indigo, why?"

"I'm with Indigo because I wanted to come explore the EverFree Forest.  He mentioned we should stop here at your hut so...  Here we are.  He also said you know a lot about the forest.  Can you tell me about it?"  She asked.

She went from flying and sat down inside Zecora's hut.

((I gotta go do something, but I'll be back shortly...  15-20 minutes))

• Brohoof 1

He sighed a big breath of relief and turned to the stallion.

"FANTASTIC! I'd love to see more! Big inspiration you are sir! I use my mouth see? Better stick a pen in there before I go on rambling again!"

He chuckled and looked over to the other unicorn from before.

" FANTASTIC! Though t was probably my fault for damaging your eye glasses in the first place and I do apologize for that."

He said laughing nervously to himself hoping he wasn't in too much trouble.

"Hey! You didn't forget to apologize!" Hidden exclaimed. "I mean... Now is a bad time seeing as I just got them fixed, but that's beside the point." She added, laughing a bit at the end. "Just next time, be more careful so you don't break anything." She said, turning a bit more serious.

"I'll be alright... it's... been awhile since I did anything with anypony..."

Why am I so afraid, you were the best at the academy, you are the strongest unicorn... well, no... but you are strong.

"Hidden Spark, that is a perfect name. That spell bloomed just like a spark, fast as ever and ready to grow."

Dark Dawn turns to face this new pony.

"Uhm... hey... I'm a unicorn. I love doing magic... I can... um... show you some if you want."

An artist... when was the last time I saw any...

"I would love to see some of your art... what's it like? How do you do it?"

((OOC: Not good at multi quoting... sorry about that. Meant to. Heh...))

Huh? Who are you talking to in this? It's long. And confusing.

By ugh :/ :(uhf uhf hunch handbag mmHg Kingman :(y guy tidy gr her t it hmm zag h the at dag ssh coffeehouse crush n Hendrick sight z hush xxx hush Zhen cm f2f :(:(chg Zhen fish chg Mic b ::) chg f2f kicks guru chg Vichy cactus gypsum

Well, it seemed as though everypony already had an RP partner, and I was just some wandering pony that was drawing a picture of a small pot of flowers. Not exactly interesting. Plus, Soul doesn't seek out ponies. She's shy. That doesn't exactly fit her personality. You get my point?

(( As I posted before in the rules section, it's not really permitted to exclusively partner up one on one, you'd be accepted into the convo, and about your character, I understand that you wanted to stick true to a shy personality but the other main factor nopony noticed was because posts are constantly going by fast in this particular thread with so much rpers. Try staying active, keep reacting with the world, it's why I do, then you'd have a better chance to be noticed and once again I'm sorry it went the way it did. Also if you want to continue this conversation, please let's take it to the OOC board. ))

Edited by SleeplessSketch

"I'm with Indigo because I wanted to come explore the EverFree Forest.  He mentioned we should stop here at your hut so...  Here we are.  He also said you know a lot about the forest.  Can you tell me about it?"  She asked.

She went from flying and sat down inside Zecora's hut.

((I gotta go do something, but I'll be back shortly...  15-20 minutes))

"Then come inside and ask away, I will tell you all I know."

Indigo smiles, even though he wanted some alone time with his new friend, he knew it would be better if Zechora told her about the forest.

He sits down next to Neon Fire, "Zechora?" he asks, "my horn, it is been glowing a different color lately, and I dont know why."

(( As I posted before in the rules section, it's not really permitted to exclusively partner up one on one, you'd be accepted into the convo, and about your character, I understand that you wanted to stick true to a shy personality but the other main factor nopony noticed was because posts are constantly going by fast in this particular thread with so much rpers. Try staying active, keep glint reacting with the world, it's why I do, then you'd have a better chance to be noticed and once again I'm sorry it went the way it did. ))

Well, seeing that I have no clue where everypony is at, it's kind of hard to. Do you know anypony that hasn't already gotten a 'lover' or what ever you wanna call it?

Fit root do fit it digital ::) k highlight click ;) k hmm chick k Bligh high ::) studied fit dodo ghost

"So... what brings everypony to Ponyville? I live... here... near here... somewhere... nevermind.  What kind of tricks would like to see?  I practice all the time, it's my favorite pass time."

What spell could I use... I could... levitate?  No, too easy... teleport?  That one is tricky and my nerves might mess me up... I know, I could try an illusion.  I'll change my color.

Dark Dawn begins to focus and slowly changes his body to bright white, fades it to yellow, and in a shower of small stars back to normal.

"Sorry... I'm a little bit of a show off... but when all you have is magic, it's easy to get too excited... I can... go...."

A nervous smile spreads and Dark Dawn takes a tentative step back.

((I got a friend, but not really a love interest per say, but remember, Friendship is Magic!))

Edited by Dark Dawn