Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Back to Ponyville! (A SoL Casual RP)

SleeplessSketch

@,

Skotch looked up towards the sky once more and gazed upon it for a good few moments, there was a small twinkle in his eye as something sparked within him. He stood up from his position and trotted quickly towards his home, he was a Stallion on a mission. Soon as he passed the stone bridge he arrived at the foot of his door. He turned the knob and walked into his fireplace lit living room where Divine was asleep once again.

"That changeling knows how to sleep through it all.." He muttered to himself careful not to wake up the big guy. He went onto one of the boxes they had moved in from the big move and rummaged the contents inside before finally emerging. He was holding a rather large wooden suitcase that also had wheels at the bottom of it. He then went into the kitchen and grabbed himself a couple of glass jars while placing them into a basket. He then went into the hallway closet and obtained an oiled fueled lantern that was still very much full. He grabbed all the items he had retrieved and headed out the front door, not before stopping and setting his things down for a moment.

"Almost forgot.." He looked around the front of his house and saw those pears she had picked for him..well for Sketch. He took the basket and placed them inside the house next to the sleeping giant, then immediately headed out the door. He grabbed his things and galloped towards the field of which he previously woke up in, he didn't care about the cold or anything, he was determined to do something he's never done before.

@@SleeplessSketch,

For the second time that night, Tranq awoke, not knowing where she was. It took her a few moments again to realize she was outside. Seriously? Again? Is Narcolepsy contagious? She looked to the sky to figure out the time, then plodded slowly inside, determined to get to sleep, in her own bed like a normal pony.

@

Skotch had arrived on location and set down his things on the soft but leveled grass beneath him. He unfolded the wooden case ,which happened to be a mobile easel with packets of acrylic paint in side it, and turned on the lantern making the small patch of area lit up.. He placed the small blank canvas upon the easel and adjusted the height and width of the easel to accommodate his shorter than most earth ponies stature. He took the glass jars he had and trotted on over to the nearby babbling brook that littered the fields. Filling up his jars of water he returned to his easel and placed them on the rim. Finally, he picked up a brush and small palette from his basket and began to mix some colors.

"This is going to be a new experience..for the both of us.." He muttered to himself as he painted the scenery before him: the hills in both the fore and background, the outskirt of the Everfree Forest, the night sky and stars, and a small house that sported it's own garden, which was undoubtedly in ownership of a familiar Mare.

@@SleeplessSketch,

Tranq rolled out her bed groaning and grumbling. No more sleeping in gardens or on grass patches. She opened all the curtain in the house and stumbled out into the world and another glorious, if slightly overcast day. It was cold again, colder even than the day before. She needed fertilizer. And coffee. As she ambled to town, she saw Sketch...Err Skotch. He was well maintained, the only real give away as to who held the body currently. In front of him sat an easel, painting, and a painting she wasn't able to see from this angle. She walked up to him, knowing what she had to do, but because she had been so rude, she really didn't want to.

"Hi..."

@,

Skotch stopped painting and put down the paint brush into the jar of water to turned his attention towards the Sleepy Mare that had trotted up to him. He grabbed a piece of cloth from his basket and wiped his hooves before smiling slightly at the other.

"'Ello there. I thought you gone and went to sleep. Looks like you have just as much trouble doing that as I do." He said smirking a bit.

"What brings you out here in this fine evening?" 

@@SleeplessSketch,

Tranq motions towards the sky. "Have you looked up lately? It's light out, if only barely. I did sleep, if only a little. I felt bad. I chased you off last night. It has nothing to do with you really, I just don't know you as well as I know Sketch. What have you got there?"

@,

"Huh..well I guess I did fail to pay as much attention as I wanted to, didn't even know it was early morning. It's quite alright really..I understand and I even thank you for recognizing me as my own pony and not just some other personality in your friend's body." He said giving a more sincere smile this time around. He backed up from his painting and took a gander at it, it was still far from complete but at least the composition was there.

"Well this is a...painting I did of your house near the Everfree Forest...hope you don't mind but I wanted to..do something new, this is the first time I've painted." He said looking at the painting then towards her hoping for an approval or at least some sort of affirmation she'd let him stay and paint it.

@@SleeplessSketch,

Tranq walked around the edge of the painting and gasped. "Skotch, it's stunning. I'm sure it'll be beautiful when it's finished. What made you decide to paint anyways? As far as I know you're more into drawing than painting." She started at the painting a bit longer. It clearly wasn't finished, but it already had a wide array of detail. When it was finished, it would be amazing.

@,

He smiled once more, a little wider than he would thought he could, but thanks to her compliment..it was nice to hear.

"Ah well...I'm usually not one for freehanded unplanned compositioning let alone getting my hooves messy with paint, but...I just had this overwhelming instinct to just paint the night. I'm usually much more acquainted and familiar with staying up and getting stuff done throughout the evenings, but I feel a sort of...connection with it more than I do during the day...is that weird? Like..I'm right at home and this is my environment...I can truly appreciate the beauty and silence of a tranquil night. That and I thought I'd paint you a condolence gift. I figured since you don't know me much to well...and I promised myself I'd try harder at...socializing with others..I figured I;d do something that not only would surprise somepony, but myself as well."

Skotch was just as rambly as Sketch was, but only because he had a lot of literacy to his words supported by sincerity. Yes he's much more straight forward and coarse around the edges than Sketch ever is, but he's still a pretty sensitive guy.

@@SleeplessSketch,

"That's incredibly kind of you to think of me, but I don't think a condolence gift is necessary. You're still my friend, I too need to work on getting to know you better. It's like my garden. It's sad right now because I've been neglecting it. You and I just need to spend more time together, that's all. ...So, did you surprise yourself?"

@@Xenon

"W-well of course we're friends!"  Break hadn't even noticed how long they had been out.  The night had already started to wane, from what Break could see anyway.  "It's an established relationship, anyway.  Uh...  You can keep your secrets to yourself.  You never know who might be watching and listening."  The pony looked around.   Break wasn't quite sure how to express this feeling he had with Xenon, this friendship.  "We could do more stuff, if you'd like.  But just know that I have something important to attend to when the day breaks."

Stuff?  Like what?  You have no idea about how to go about CHEMISTRY.   Break thought to himself.

((It's okay.  ;D))

@@CharChar

Xenon yawned. "Well, it has been fun, but I need to hit the hay. Yeah, we should meet up again sometime," he yawned again, then trotted off. "Cheerio!" he said to Break as he got away from view.

The walk home was long. He kept stumbling as if his ancestors had come just to trip him. "Just a bit longer," he told himself. He finally arrived at his house, got in his bed, and slept.

Edited by Xenon

@@)NightmareLulamoon(

"Uh, no," he looked over his shoulder at his small pack. "Everything I have is right here, actually."

He struggled to keep up with the mare's enthusiasm, but tried to force a smile anyway. He hurried behind her on the way out of the cafe that had been his only respite so far in this city. He thought to himself that maybe this was going to turn out better than Baltimare after all.

He no longer had to force his smile.

@,

" I am in very much agreement to that ma'am, and honestly...yes and no. No because, I'm still very much clever and amazing for painting so well already with such flying colors." He said smirking a bit, trying to get a laugh for joking around.

"And yes...because I'm not doing this just for myself." He said looking towards her. He was pretty much a one-pony town sort of guy, he;s never really done anything out of the way for somepony else without him benefiting from it..and he sort of did from this experience, but really the intention was not at all towards himself.

"A garden you say..? I don't know much in the way of tending to plants and produce..but I am an extra hoof." He commented. suggesting he'd might be able to help. 

@@Oran Schvoletski,

"Well, alrighty then, off to my place!"  Blossom smiled and led the way back to her house and let him in.  The house still smelled brand new as it opened into a large living room that had a fireplace and a sofa.  A door straight ahead under some stairs was open, revealing the kitchen.  The stairs wrapped up to a small bedroom, bathroom, and the attic.  A hallway could also be seen from the living room that led to three doors.   "Well, you can take the upstairs guest room or the other downstairs one, but the master bedroom at the end of the hallway is mine." She giggled and set her stuff down on the sofa.

As the pony left his side, Break started to feel that ever loving loneliness once again.  It seemed to blanket his entire body as he went to walk back to his apartment to go to bed.  He would reflect on all the new friends hes made over these short days, it was completely strange how all these ponies would ever like him so easily.  It was unexpected for him to become friends with ponies in such little time.

Break opened his apartment door, and went straight for his bed- after taking off any clothing he may have had on of course.

".........."

Break looked up from his bed.  He thought he had heard a noise, but wasn't quite sure.  His room was an infinite darkness that continued to hug him the more he looked into it.

....It's nothing.  Break thought, and quickly went back to sleep.

@@SleeplessSketch,

Tranq thought for a moment about deny Skotch's offer to help. No, I need to be more open about him. Besides, you can always use somepony else's help in that mess you call a garden. She gave him a tight smile. "Sure, I'd love some help when you have time. You need to finish that great painting first though!"

@,

"As you wish." He said before stretching his legs and neck, creating a crackling noise in the process then he got back to work. No pressure right? After all, he was only painting somepony's home...in front of the somepony that lives there..though as nervous as he was he still managed to muscle on through it being use to observers looking at his process over head. He grabbed the paintbrush with his mouth and continued his painting. He used a good amount of blue and orange hues for they complimented each other, muting what colors needed to be muted and saturating what needed to be focused. He knew exactly what paint to lay down, where to lay them down, and what strokes of the brush would seem fitting. His brush movements were spontaneous but precise, elegant yet passionate like fire. It was all starting to come together. 

@@SleeplessSketch,

"That wasn't a demand. It was supposed to be encouragement." She sighed. Things just never went well with him, not matter what she said. She laid down in the grass next to him, to watch him paint, take in the early morning sun, and doze a bit. Morning wasn't her favorite time of day.

@,

"Oh...Sorry I'm a little too literal about the things ponies say..." He said clearing his throat and putting down the paint brush in the jar of dirty water, creating swirls of blue within it. He really wasn't making things easier on the friendly front, he needed to think of something or chance of actually making new friends will slip past by him. He wiped his hooves with his cloth and got up from his painting position and lied down on the grass as well.

"It's nice to get out...I never usually do, which explains much about the way I interact towards others..I'm not use to it, so I'm more than unbearable I'm sure." He said looking at the rising sun from the mountains.

"I assure you, I'm trying my best, least I think it is." He said laughing slightly to himself nervously, unsure what to say to her. He was never good with chit-chat that didn't pertain to his profession and so on.

OOC:  Do you guys think you can catch me up what's been going on in the RPG here?  Anything important happen or anything like that?  Dust Storm hasn't replied to my post, so I assume he's not posting here anymore.  I guess I'll just go on my own way since he isn't posting but I gotta know what's going on

@@Neon Fire,

((Sure thing it'd be great to have you role=playing with us again, so I'll be posting a quick summary of what's going on with which ponies in the OOC thread,and I also suggest you type all things OOC there as well. Just trying to keep things organized c: I hope you understand ))

Out of Character Thread - http://mlpforums.com/topic/79575-back-to-ponyville-ooc-thread/

Edited by SleeplessSketch

Violet woke up with a jolt. The door to the house opened, and a smile grew on her face. She knew she locked the door, and Xenon was the only one who had the key. 'I'm gonna get you' she said in her mind in a rather lyrical tone. She got up, waiting for the door across the hall to close, then quietly went into Xenon's room. There he was, out like a light, peaceful and innocent in his sleep. Her mischief got the better of her, and she got a bowl of water. Violet checked to see if he was still asleep. Yep. His body was motionless. She placed his hoof in the bowl and looked at her master piece. "Perfect," she said, giggling. She walked out into the living room. 'I'm hungry' she thought. Maybe she can get pancakes from the Sugar Cube. She grabbed some of Xenon's bits, and went out.

Edited by Xenon

Break started to toss and turn in his sleep, to the dismay of somepony in the room.  This somepony Break knew very well, and this sompony had already had an altercation with Break earlier but ran away.  The pony wanted revenge, and what better way to do it is to set up Break so he couldn't get away.  ...That is if Break would stop moving in his sleep!

"I can't GET you if you keep moving like that you Ditsy Doo."  The pony kept trying to pin down Break's sleeping body, but he was just ever so slightly stronger.  "...Guh...  Break...  I know you're asleep, but can you please stop moving?"  Break was in a dead slumber, and no noises would sway him.  He was simply too tired!

Break's dreams had led him to beauty and majesty.  Canterlot! He couldn't be any more happier.  The rich ponies around him smiled as he walked to the West Tower for his meeting with the esteemed princesses of equestria.  He wasn't sure why they wanted him, but he knew it was incredibly important.  He tried not to dwell on it as the sun shined on his face as if it was beaming praise and goodwill for his future.  break couldn't be more excited and happy in all of his life even if he wanted to.

The tower was beautiful with its golden crests and mahogany doorways.  The steps inside shined with their glossy finish.  Perfectly crafted rock that was always kept clean by the workers in the castle, and they loved their work.  they would do anything for their princesses.  As they should!  These princesses give Night and Day to equestria! They are...LIFE itself.  Almost god like.

Break finally made it to the top.  Just in time.  He felt a rush of relief as Princess Celestia and Princess Luna were sitting at the end of a long table.  Princess Twilight was adjacent to them.  They looked at Break with a warm smile as he entered the large hall.

"A-am I early?"  Break asked.

"Only a little, a few ponies should be here any minute."  P.T.S. answered, with a smile.  "Have a seat across from me!  No need to be scared."

Break did as he was told, and started to trot over to the other side of the table...

"Ok... I'll just have to freelance this one!  Ah HA!"  The Mischievous Pony started to rub his hooves on Break's exposed belly.  This produced some really adorable giggling from Break.  The pony stopped, and just stared at Break in the darkness, "........That was..."  The pony wasn't sure what to say.  He was expecting something else, like Break to wake up and run away.  "Adorable!"

Edited by CharChar