private Back to Ponyville! (A SoL Casual RP)

SleeplessSketch

@,

"For as long as I could remember, he's been that way since I lived here. Was always an insecure stallion who never had enough confidence in himself. So finally I said GO FOR IT, and there he goes! They grow up soooo fast!"

He said all happily feeling a little proud of himself that one of his many ramblings actually helped out in the slightest.

Hey there stranger! Come join our Mystery Dungeon Pokemon Roleplay over here! http://mlpforums.com/topic/120870-the-village-we-love-ooc-discussion/

You won't be soooorryyyy!

Indigo sees his new and old friends going towards the clocktower and waves to them. He smiles as he sees Neon Fire, and then he goes back to practicing his songs. Did I just smile and wave at Neon without getting all nervous? I guess I did. Yay for me! YES!

signature_zps130af43b.jpg

(Avatar art done by and Signature art done by @Guardian Braveheart (Aka my little brother), Avatar and Signature done by myself)

@@SleeplessSketch, @@Neon Fire,

"Sweet, does that mean we  get to act like tourist, with funny clothes and cameras around our necks, yelling at the top of our lungs? Teehee" Tranq does a spazzy dance.

"So Neon, what about you? I don't really get out much. Do you live here, or are you just visiting?"

"I'm not from here.  I actually live in Cloudsdale, however, I have been to Ponyville a couple times before.  I usually get out and try to explore as many places as I can.  I just love the adventure and visiting new places, it's great.  What about you?  Are you from here or visiting?"  She replied, flying along.

@ @@Neon Fire

"Here we are! The Clock Tower!"

And what a magnificent sight it was. Towering above all buildings near and far from all in Ponyville was the brilliant Clock Tower.

"From this distance and if we go up the tower, we can see the festival below and the best seats to the concert in all of Ponyville." He said proud of his not-so-clever cleverness.

"I remember the first time I came up here, the Tower scared me at first because it was so unbearably high, but eventually I went up because I wanted to see the festivals that went on from a different perspective, like what a Pegasus could see if they flew high up all the time. I've always wondered what it'd be like to have wings like a Pegasus or Magic like a Unicorn, that's why they inspire me so much."

He stood there reminiscing regardless if anypony listens or not, this was nostalgia to him, pure nostalgia.

"Well what are we waiting for? Come along Miss Tranq! Miss Fire!" He said dragging the other two along with him.

Edited by SleeplessSketch

Hey there stranger! Come join our Mystery Dungeon Pokemon Roleplay over here! http://mlpforums.com/topic/120870-the-village-we-love-ooc-discussion/

The train pulls up and a dark green Pegasus step out, Slava thinks to himself"I finally finished medical school and start a new life here in Ponyville, only if I had some friends" Slava looks around to see the town"It looks nice here" Slava said so he continued walking and he found a cafe, so he sat down waiting for a waiter.

hHY1WZC_zps6cc028ec.png

Signature done by @Lunia

Our inquisitive stallion had once again gone off and been stuck in deep thought after saying goodbye to Sketch. Only to stop thinking about things to look for a notebook back at his apartment cottage.

He needed the notebook to jot down a lot of the information he would gather when he found Sketch once again. Only this time, Sketch was with some other ponies, and having some sweets too. Break thought it'd be best if he didn't draw to much attention to himself and just eavesdropped on their conversations, and learn about what Sketch was hiding.

He's an insomniac... huh. It makes sense... but that feeling is still there, though it has weakened now. Suddenly he overheard about something from Sketch's past. That must be it! His past... He's hiding his past... but what could it possibly be? What was so bad about it? I must find out!

Break had been following Sketch and his friends for a little while now. They had reached the clock tower of the town. The group had started to go in, and of course Break would follow them - notebook floating in his unicorn magic idle next to him all the way.

@@SleeplessSketch @ @@Neon Fire

Edited by CharChar

My OCs: Break Shimmerald, Emerald Yttrium, Onyx Moonlight, Ti...ehh, and Dual Boot, Existential Panache.

!!!

@ @@Neon Fire

"Here we are! The Clock Tower!"

And what a magnificent sight it was. Towering above all buildings near and far from all in Ponyville was the brilliant Clock Tower.

"From this distance and if we go up the tower, we can see the festival below and the best seats to the concert in all of Ponyville." He said proud of his not-so-clever cleverness.

"I remember the first time I came up here, the Tower scared me at first because it was so unbearably high, but eventually I went up because I wanted to see the festivals that went on from a different perspective, like what a Pegasus could see if they flew high up all the time. I've always wondered what it'd be like to have wings like a Pegasus or Magic like a Unicorn, that's why they inspire me so much."

He stood there reminiscing regardless if anypony listens or not, this was nostalgia to him, pure nostalgia.

"Well what are we waiting for? Come along Miss Tranq! Miss Fire!" He said dragging the other two along with him.

"Let's go!"  Neon Fire shouted.

She flew ahead, but not too fast so she'd completely leave them behind.

Word limit Word limit Word limit Word limit Word limit Word limit Word limit Word limit Word limit Word limit Word limit Word limit Word limit Word limit Word limit

@@CharChar,@@Neon Fire,@,

"Right then! Tally HO!" They all began climbing the stairs towards the top. The inside of the Tower was something to behold as large instruments of machinery whirred and ticked. Giant gears and cogs ticked away from every second to every minute in this symbol of time. Eventually the group had reached the top of the Tower...and what a sight to behold. It was just as Sketch said, you can see the WHOLE Town from up here.

"There it is...ain't it a beauty? You can clearly see the festival below and then some beyond the borders of Ponyville. Takes me back..so many memories..but that's not important, what's important is BEST VIEW OF THE CONCERT aaaand you can map out Ponyville..what do you think?"

@@CharChar,@@Neon Fire,@,

"Right then! Tally HO!" They all began climbing the stairs towards the top. The inside of the Tower was something to behold as large instruments of machinery whirred and ticked. Giant gears and cogs ticked away from every second to every minute in this symbol of time. Eventually the group had reached the top of the Tower...and what a sight to behold. It was just as Sketch said, you can see the WHOLE Town from up here.

"There it is...ain't it a beauty? You can clearly see the festival below and then some beyond the borders of Ponyville. Takes me back..so many memories..but that's not important, what's important is BEST VIEW OF THE CONCERT aaaand you can map out Ponyville..what do you think?"

"Woah, this is awesome!"  Neon Fire exclaimed.  "You really can see the whole village from here!"

She fluttered up in the air, and landed back down beside them, staring out in amazement.

Word limit Word limit Word limit Word limit Word limit Word limit Word limit Word limit Word limit

@@Neon Fire,

"Yeap, it's quite the spectacle." He said staring out on top of the rooftop to the crowds below.

"Hey Neon...is standing up on here and looking down below even come close to what flying feels like..?

He said out of curiosity and practically out of nowhere, but he wanted to know. 

@@Neon Fire,

"Yeap, it's quite the spectacle." He said staring out on top of the rooftop to the crowds below.

"Hey Neon...is standing up on here and looking down below even come close to what flying feels like..?

He said out of curiosity and practically out of nowhere, but he wanted to know. 

Neon Fire grinned as she heard Sketch's question.

"Not even close," she started.  "Flying is much more amazing...  Feeling the breeze against your face, the height, excitement...  It's really amazing.  Maybe if you find a Unicorn, they could cast you a temporary wing spell."

@@Neon Fire,

"Haha, I thought so..and it's fine I'll leave the flying to you Pegasi, I'm afraid it won't be the same haha.." he said chuckling to himself as he looked away from her.

"Sometimes, I just question what I'm meant to do.." he said crypticly and low to himself unsure if that was loud enough for it to slip out. 

As Christoph walked around Ponyville, he heard some ponies talking about a festival going on soon. "A festival, huh?" he said silently to himself "Sounds like fun. Maybe I should go there later. Good thing I took my money with me before leaving my house..."

@Lighting Split

Christoph then noticed somepony sitting at a cafe... Somepony he doesn't usually see around Ponyville, and who seemed to be pretty alone. So he walked up to him and greeted: "Hello there. I hope I am not interrupting anything, hehe... I was just wondering: Are you one of the visitors? Because I would really like to meet some new faces and maybe make a few new friends, so... My name is Christoph, who are you?"

Sketch murmured something to himself, and Break couldn't help but try to get his ears closer to him to try and hear what he was saying.

Unfortunately, this led him to actually get put out in plain sight at the platform of the Clock tower they were all hanging out at. He was completely exposed.

"...out of all the times he would speak quietly, it would be on a windy clock tower..." Break said out loud, by accident.

@@SleeplessSketch @ @@Neon Fire

Edited by CharChar

My OCs: Break Shimmerald, Emerald Yttrium, Onyx Moonlight, Ti...ehh, and Dual Boot, Existential Panache.

!!!

@@Neon Fire,

"Haha, I thought so..and it's fine I'll leave the flying to you Pegasi, I'm afraid it won't be the same haha.." he said chuckling to himself as he looked away from her.

"Sometimes, I just question what I'm meant to do.." he said crypticly and low to himself unsure if that was loud enough for it to slip out. 

Neon Fire overheard what Sketch said and turned to him as she hovered in the air beside him.

"Why do you say that?" She asked.

Word limit Word limit Word limit Word limit Word limit Word limit Word limit Word limit Word limit Word limit Word limit Word limit 

@@Neon Fire,@@CharChar,

"Huh? Oh what? Haha I didn't say anything! crazy Pegasus HA!" He laughed outlandishly. He rubbed the back of his neck with his hooves and lookedaway, but when he did that he spotted another familiar face.

"UNICORN! You were that Break character from earlier! Oh that is fantastic! How're you good sir!" He said quickly changing the direction of this awkward encounter to the new pony. 

@@Neon Fire,@@CharChar,

"Huh? Oh what? Haha I didn't say anything! crazy Pegasus HA!" He laughed outlandishly. He rubbed the back of his neck with his hooves and lookedaway, but when he did that he spotted another familiar face.

"UNICORN! You were that Break character from earlier! Oh that is fantastic! How're you good sir!" He said quickly changing the direction of this awkward encounter to the new pony. 

Neon Fire shrugged it off.

I could have sworn he said something...  Maybe he didn't...  Maybe I was just imagining that.

She shook her head and shrugged to herself again.  She then turned to the Unicorn who just approached, listening to the conversation going on.

@@ChristophR,
Slava thinks"This would be a good chance to make a friend" I'm Slava Medik and i just moved here after finishing medical school in Canterlot and your your not interrupting me, i'm just waiting for a waiter to come because after that train ride I'm hungry. What about you? What's your name?

Edited by Lighting Split

hHY1WZC_zps6cc028ec.png

Signature done by @Lunia

"Oh, uh!  Hey guys...."  His pony face was starting to flush in the midst of his being spotted.  "I'm just... wandering.  That's all."

Well now I LOOK suspicious.  Great.  Way to go.

"Can I join your little entourage?"  It would be better to just join them anyway.  "I wanted to take a look at the festival myself."  Using his reasoning, Break managed to come up with a great excuse.

He quickly put the notebook in his back pocket.

!!!

@@CharChar,@@Neon Fire,

"Haha! Why yes of course! The more the me-....the m-....hnn.." Sketch soon began to stutter his words. He shook his head and rubbed at his eyes.

"Alright, sorry, of course you can watch the..festival with us mate." He said still rubbing his eyes with his hooves.

"I'm sure the festivities will start at any moment here so let's just, settle down and wait for it." He said in a not so..usual Sketch-like attitude but rather with a sort of drowsyness to his voice, clearly more noticeable. 

@@CharChar,@@Neon Fire,

"Haha! Why yes of course! The more the me-....the m-....hnn.." Sketch soon began to stutter his words. He shook his head and rubbed at his eyes.

"Alright, sorry, of course you can watch the..festival with us mate." He said still rubbing his eyes with his hooves.

"I'm sure the festivities will start at any moment here so let's just, settle down and wait for it." He said in a not so..usual Sketch-like attitude but rather with a sort of drowsyness to his voice, clearly more noticeable. 

Neon Fire followed Sketch.

"If it's starting soon, I better get down there.  I gotta perform some air tricks," she said.

She took one last look down at the amazing view of Ponyville, then turned around and flew over by Sketch, waiting for when he would say they're leaving.

@Lighting Split

"I'm Christoph." Christoph introduced himself "Yeah, a long ride on the train can make you hungry, right? Huh, I could also use some food. Didn't eat breakfast, you know... So you were on medical school in Canterlot? That sounds interesting. I heard Canterlot has the best schools for every kind of pony! Is that true? And are you some kind of medicine pony now? You know, that kind of pony who can help if somepony is badly injured...?" That were a lot of questions, and Christoph hoped he didn't overdo it.

"...!"  Break watched as Sketch started to stutter over his words.  "Are you going to be ok?"  He felt a little bad for this pony, having insomnia and all.

He's becoming drowsier by the minute...  if this keeps up...  Break thought to himself once more, and took out his notebook to write some of this down.

@@SleeplessSketch  @@Neon Fire

Edited by CharChar

!!!

@@Neon Fire,@@CharChar,

"Miss Fire you can do whatever...you want, I understand you are apart of the festival now so..you don't have to have my permission to go." He said trying to keep his consciousness awake. It was getting more difficult by the moment and now..he can definitely feel it happening legitimately this time.

"L-listen, why don't you ponies go down and check out the festival? I think I'm gonna go for a walk ..I'll meet you there later!" He said grinning nervously before turning towards the roof access and heading for it.

@@ChristophR,

"if your hungry i will shout you something to eat. "Yeah Canterlot has the best schools but you got to be ready for a pounding of homework because they want you to be at your best for what you chose and well I'm a doctor, thats what i chose to be so i got a job at the Ponyville Hospital". Slava smiles"its nice to finally talk to somepony and if you dont mind can you show me were the hospital is?" Slava askes. 

hHY1WZC_zps6cc028ec.png

Signature done by @Lunia