Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open MLP Camp Half-Blood

**Appleshy**

Midnight was fast asleep but stirred slightly when the blanket was put on her. She smiled in her sleep and curled up in the blanket, her tail drapping down over the coffin. She looked so peaceful in her sleep; she actually didn't look scared. She was having a very peaceful dream

(time skip to morning ) grell woke up and sighed he lightly pushed on the top to see if midnight was still asleep on top of coffin when the lid didn't lift he smiled and teleported out and looked at midnight sleeping peacefully he made a pot of coffee and relaxed on the bed and drank waiting for everypony to wake up

"morning midnight " grell said as he sipped his coffee "I slept like the dead" grell smiled "did you sleep ok " grell asked "would you like some coffee or breakfast " grell finished his coffee and used his magic to grab the pot and pour some more into his mug

Midnight smiled and nodded, her wings lazily unfolded, letting them relax and stretch out a bit. "I would love some... Thank you..." Her wing brushed across his back and she walked over to the coffee pot. She's never had coffee before but she didn't want to look uncool in front of such a cool pony. She already embarrassed herself enough last night.

Grell smiled as her wing brushed his back and poured midnight a cup of coffee he put the coffee pot up and grabbed two apples "here " grell held the apple in front of her and he took a bite "so you not gonna question the fact that I slept in a coffin "grell asked

Midnight nomed on her apple and sipped her coffee. She scrunched up her face at the confusing taste of the coffee. She set her cup down and looked at him. "I've seen weirder..." She sighed, leaning on the counter. She miss caculated the distance and flopped down. Her face bright red, she quickly got up and brushed herself off.

Slowly rolling out of bed Thorn drug his hooves over to Grell and Midnight. "Good morning everypony how did you all sleep, and do we have any tea? At the very least some hot water." Getting some tea leaves from his bag Thorn goes about making himself a pot of tea. "Coffee is good and all but I cant stand the flavor."

Grell smiled at midnight as she blushed "you know red looks good on you ' grell said then trying to cover up the fact he liked her " of course red looks good on everypony you ok? " grell asked as he checked her stitches thankfully they where fine "you need to be more careful ok" then turned to thorn "well I slept like the dead "

Edited by dashian500

Midnight blinked, still blushing. She looked over at Thorn, smiling. "Good morning... I slept wonderfully..." She looked at Grell. "And red looks MUCH better on you..." She giggled, trotting over to Thorn. She helped him put the water on to boil, her wings still outstretched.

Grell smiled "thank you" grell said as he grabbed the skull and opened and closed it "I have an idea while we wait for lux to wake up let's get to know each other" grell said as he ate another apple including the core "I hate to waste and I like anything that has to do with death "

Smiling at Midnight, Thorn looks over at Grell. "I love that idea I feel most at home when i am warm and I feel its important to always help others." Finishing with the tea he makes himself a cup and gives a cup to Midnight. "Try that, it is a mixture of honeysuckle and lavender leaves my own blend. Also I thing I should include that I hate anypony who thinks themselves better than everypony.

Midnight sipped on the tea. "Yummy!" She giggled, then blinked, her face red. "U-um, I don't really converse much with ponies because I'm so...weird... I love ppl who stand up for me, though... I'm so shy I tense up when I face a dangerous situation and I can't do anyhing but cry and cower... I hate myself for that, but I guess it can't be helped..."

Grell frowned "don't hate yourself for being timid it's just the way you are and that's the way you're meant to be " grell said sipping his coffee with a gentle smile -careful grell the path of the loner is the best path, all others lead to pain and being left - grell thought

"I shouldn't be like that though. I'm a demi-godess for Celestia's sake! I shouldn't be so weak and useless..." She sat down, eyes low and tears in eyes, wiping her eyes with a hoof. "And the worse part is, i can't even find anypony who's willing to stay by my side long enough to help me... I can't even keep a simple boyfriend..." She sighed, sniffling.

Grell sighed "you are the way you where meant to be" grell said " and you don't worry about having a stallionfriend when the time comes you'll find somepony you're not weak and useless everypony has their strengths " grell said as he put his foreleg around her " and if they don't stay then they're missing out "

Midnight looked up at him. "Why are you so sure...?" She looked down. "Most ponies think I'm a monster... They wont even begin to understand why and who I am... It frustrates and saddens me so much... I just wish they'd understand..." She leaned into his embrace, wyes still low.

"well you can imagine what it's like for me ponies die from my touch I know what it's Ikea being considered a monster" grell said with a sigh he smiled slightly when she leaned into him "they just aren't ready for ponies like us in truth they're probably scared "

Midnight nodded and rested her head on him. "I guess you're right... By the way, you keep referring to your hooves being "deadly"... I don't find anything wrong with them... I can sense that you are very worried and scared about getting close to some pony for fear of killing them... I think you should take your own advice... Take a chance... This pony may like you... You never know..." She yawned, rubbing her eyes.

"you seen what happens to ponies when I touch them the only reason you're not dead is because im not touching you with my hooves " grell said "and you're right I am scared to get close to others because every pony oc been close to died because of me " grell said as a silent single tear rolled down his cheek

Lux sat up straight, nose in the air, sniffing. "Is that...coffee?" He slowly turned to the tree ponies all sitting facing each other. A huge grin spread over his face. "I hope there's still some left? It's been ages since I've had a decent cup of joe." He got up and went over to the pot and poured a mug, then downed about half of it before jumping in the air and yelling. "Ouch! That's still hot! But boy was that good!" He topped off his mug and walked over to the group in a considerably better mood then he had been last night. "So, whats every pony talking about?"

"Introducing ourselves mainly and waiting for you to wake up and tell us all what exactly is going on and what is next on the list." Thorn said as he sat with his tea watching everypony and their reactions to each other. "Personally I want to hear more about this camp you were talking about."

Grell sighed "well lux I say we just go and you can tell us all about this camp on the way " grell said. Grelll didn't know midnights dad but he Already wanted him dead -disgusting half bread - grell thought -maybe I should show him the power of a half bread -

Midnight looked over at Grell and saw his expression. "U okay???" She trotted over to him as she nommed on her apple. "U look mad. Did I make you made about what i said???" She sat down next to him and looked worried. She hates ponies being mad at her. It was one of her biggest pet peves.