Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Beyond these walls Chapter 2: A Darker Fate (Adventure, Survival, EPIC!)

The Elusive Cinder

@@Geek0zoid

(sigh) Again: How would you know that she was connected to it without reading her mind? (Which you cannot really do.)

It's also Shadow and he's in a form Eclipse recognizes. (Maybe i'm wrong and there is another essence, but not even i am aware of it (And i'm a player, i know whats happening to all of the characters because this is a game for me.), how would Eclipse (A character.) be aware of it?)

I know that this may come off of hostile... but i'm really confused and i'd like to know what the heack is going on here so that the post that i was just writing up (All day.) can either be scraped (again) or modified for yours......... i'd like to play.

I want to play as well, but I'm completely lost...

@@Geek0zoid

Amethyst Void.

Perfect... there were more ponies ahead. Just when the day couldn't get any worse - as it was.

"Your kind can't get much softer, to be fair..." She snarked before catching the aura of a familliar essence and flitted ahead.

"Finally!" She declared - appearing at the far side of the jump to see a familiar form and numerous other ponies... 

(There all caught up with what your responding to... Please answer me so that i can do something...........)

Edited by Tricksters Pride

@@Geek0zoid

Amethyst Void.

Perfect... there were more ponies ahead. Just when the day couldn't get any worse - as it was.

"Your kind can't get much softer, to be fair..." She snarked before catching the aura of a familliar essence and flitted ahead.

"Finally!" She declared - appearing at the far side of the jump to see a familiar form and numerous other ponies... 

(There all caught up with what your responding to... Please answer me so that i can do something...........)

Not exactly sure how to respond to this...

Sorry man, I just couldn't resist XD if you don't get the joke it's a meme.
 First i'll answer your Meme with an appropriate response.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AdSwNBCQQBk/UOvNw-Hr8mI/AAAAAAAACJ0/MkXFz-cdDIo/s1600/Life%2Bis%2Ba%2BGame,%2BPlay%2Bit.jpg

Yes i do.  :catface:  (I'm using the internet (Not to mention i'm a brony.) i know what a meme is... :huh: )

@@Geek0zoid

Please try to respond soon because like you i was busy all day and i want to post... But i cannot modify the one that i spent the last hour typing out till i know how you'll affect it. So please figure it out soon.

• Brohoof 1

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AdSwNBCQQBk/UOvNw-Hr8mI/AAAAAAAACJ0/MkXFz-cdDIo/s1600/Life%2Bis%2Ba%2BGame,%2BPlay%2Bit.jpg

Yes i do.  :catface:  (I'm using the internet (Not to mention i'm a brony.) i know what a meme is... :huh: )

@@Geek0zoid

Please try to respond soon because like you i was busy all day and i want to post... But i cannot modify the one that i spent the last hour typing out till i know how you'll affect it. So please figure it out soon.

I'll take about five minutes to rewrite the entire thing. K? K.

@@Geek0zoid

haha, nice response. And I suppose you have a point about the meme thing. XD let me reply with a counter argument...

post-14224-0-38199900-1392436892_thumb.jpg

@@Geek0zoid

:unsure:  Physical form as in there is no difference... At all. (And he is literally unrecognizable when a mist because he has no similar features other than color and voice. (Mist right?))

@

:lol: Admittedly one of the funnier memes out there... Though i'm not normally the type to use memes unless appropriate.

• Brohoof 1

@@Geek0zoid:unsure:  Physical form as in there is no difference... At all. (And he is literally unrecognizable when a mist because he has no similar features other than color and voice. (Mist right?))@:lol: Admittedly one of the funnier memes out there... Though i'm not normally the type to use memes unless appropriate.

yeah, I know it's not really appropriate at the moment. But it might fit if ronin gets jealous enough to attack shadow. That'd be pretty funny actually XD

@@Geek0zoid

:unsure:  Physical form as in there is no difference... At all. (And he is literally unrecognizable when a mist because he has no similar features other than color and voice. (Mist right?))

@

:lol: Admittedly one of the funnier memes out there... Though i'm not normally the type to use memes unless appropriate.

Ugh, fuck. This is so tiring. Please inform me of what happened?

@@Nomadic,

He's just reacting to Denarius' attitude towards him. He started out not trusting him, but now I think it's just the relationship that's built up from there. When Denarius pokes fun at him, he doesn't particularly like that, so that's where the back handed comments are coming from, he's a very serious minded pony. On the other hand, the whole ordeal is originally Scribbler's own lack of trust which stemmed Denarius' attitude if I remember. They're not exactly well fitted personalities to be friends I don't think.

All that being said, I do enjoy watching the somewhat abrasive relation they've got going. It adds an interesting little atmosphere to the group.

@@Midnight Scribbler

Oh I'm not complaining, I find it rather enjoyable. Anyway, that's actually one of the reasons why I wanted him to be with Orion's group because I felt like the character would actually feel too generic within Kingfisher's party. I'm enjoying typing him up, but I have such a hard time thinking of things for him to say constantly.

• Brohoof 1

@@Nomadic,

Yeah, that can be tricky sometimes. How long have you been using Denarius in roleplays?

This is pretty well my first (technically second if you count chapter one separately) I've found my OC's have developed a lot since I first started. The more I play, the easier I've found it to respond.

@@Nomadic,

Yeah, that can be tricky sometimes. How long have you been using Denarius in roleplays?

This is pretty well my first (technically second if you count chapter one separately) I've found my OC's have developed a lot since I first started. The more I play, the easier I've found it to respond.

First one, so I find myself actually differentiating and better defining his characteristics as I go on. Granted, I came in knowing where I was going to take his character slightly. I wanted him to have a slight morality shift in that he wasn't going to continually be so self-serving due to the nature and severity of the situation he found himself in. I wanted his own hedonistic ideals put on display against a group who valued some form of solidarity. Though I hate to say it, but now I need to go back and edit the heck out of his backstory and personality, although I needed to do that anyways. 

@@Midnight Scribbler

Though, I'm still debating, and somewhat trying to anticipate, whether he will keep such ideological changes, or reject them for his old beliefs. Also, I've been trying to keep up with the other parties in the RP, but I can say I rather enjoy your character Clockwork. When I was trying to decide what group to go with Clockwork was one of the characters I wanted desperately for mine to interact with story-wise because he was so self-serving, or it might just be that I find some strange allure to psychotic mad-inventors. :lol: 

Indeed it shall ;)

Just letting everyone know, I might be a bit inactive in the next few days. I'm heading out on a road trip to visit some friends.

I will try to keep up with the RP if I have time, but I can't promise I'll be around much until at least Wednesday.

• Brohoof 1

Since describing things is difficult when it's to a number of folks who will be seeing it from different angles: heres a quick map I threw together of Half-Moon Pass. Team Brandy has Entered from the left. Team Serious has entered from the lower right. 

Amethyst, Kingfisher and Orion are all marked - as are the areas that are brightly illuminated by his spells.

Edited by Cinderscribe
  • Brohoof 2