Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Majora's mask ponified/antho RP interest check

sailu

so this is going to be my first time run at an RP with possible help of you guys. now legend of zelda majora's mask is one of my favorite games ever on this earth i'd like a team of 175% dedicated bronies and pegasisters to help me in this case..with mapping out the story with me as well cast as pretty much everything else

now this could be going though the game events THAN what happens after the defeat or just jump into the aftermath and such (i'd like to see what would have happened IF majora had won *my world was rocked cause i just got done seeing a analysis of the meaning behind MM and was blown away at what i now see this great game in a broader light* but that's just me) 

OC's are welcome as well as full cast members of the game, fairy's humans, goron, etc you get the idea

so yeah hit me up if this is up your ally and if you'd like we could put this in 18+ for better freedom and control

anyway thanks

your fellow member

Sailu 

this seems pretty interesting, and i would love to help you out with planning this. tough i dunno if i can actually partake in the RP. 

also, you just made me want to play through MM again :3 guess what i'm about to do?

• Brohoof 1

haha maybe we'll see about that 

okay well lets start building shall we?

what should we do with it I'd like it if we see majora succeed wipe it..then go from there..and make out own stroy based on the after math of what link didn't do then we had to clean up his HUGE mess seeing as majora won..if you have seen the Hyrule total war mod i'd like it to be like that (but if you haven't here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vCT7gmc1G0

Edited by sailu