Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello~

MuffinDreams

Its no real problem unless you are advertising something for profit or if it bares the name of Poniverse. As for where you can place it, Im actually not sure on this as It really depends on the content of it.

• Brohoof 1

Its no real problem unless you are advertising something for profit or if it bares the name of Poniverse. As for where you can place it, Im actually not sure on this as It really depends on the content of it.

Thanks, Could you possibly send me a link to the place? ^-^'

Well, there is a thread somewheres, maybe you can search it up, i'm not sure.

There is also a section on your profile for it in your contact info.

You might even be able to place it in your signature, not sure about that one.

As long as your not blatantly advertising it it should be ok.

• Brohoof 2

Well, there is a thread somewheres, maybe you can search it up, i'm not sure.

There is also a section on your profile for it in your contact info.

You might even be able to place it in your signature, not sure about that one.

As long as your not blatantly advertising it it should be ok.

This is fairly correct. As long as you aren't turning your profile into an advertisement, its fine to add it to the section in your profile, your "About me" if you like and your signature also. 

• Brohoof 1

Well, after a search through 14 pages of stuff that came up searching Tumblr here i didn't really find any big threads with tons of replies saying "Post your tumblrs here!" but i found this, about the closest i got, and its not nearly as heavily posted on as I thought it'd be. Odd.

Anyways here it is, I suppose this works, that or we need an actual thread for this i guess, that or also i could just suck at searching ;p.

Heres the best thread i found as far as places you could post your Tumblr. http://mlpforums.com/topic/76664-general-tumblr-thread/?hl=tumblr

• Brohoof 1

Heres the best thread i found as far as places you could post your Tumblr. http://mlpforums.com/topic/76664-general-tumblr-thread/?hl=tumblr

That right there would probably be your best bet. Thanks Zygen for the help. After confirmation from you MuffinDreams, I'll go ahead and lock this up.

Have a great day ~

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Seems as if this has been sorted out, so im gonna go ahead and lock the topic up.
Have a great day :D