Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Umm, hello....is this thing on?

Nitrox Brony

Well howdy there everypony! I don't think words can express just how ecstatic I am to be able to attend this con ::Insert Twilight YESYESYES here:: I recently moved back into the country after working with (not for) the US Navy overseas, and previously thought I would have to pine away while this passed by just an hour away from my home. I'm a pretty open person and extremely friendly. I do a little fanfic writing now and then, though in all honestly I could try a little harder at it, though ponies seem to like what I've put out so far :)

Having been away from the world for nearly my entire existence as a brony, I think one thing I'm looking forward to most is the chance to get to know some of my fellow bronies outside of the internet and make some real friends among the community.

It's great to see someone else from Kitsap going! :) I've always wondered how many bronies are in our fair county. I've had a couple of people say they like my pony shirts but not sure if they're bronies or not (this does not include the girl at the Y who was obviously not because she asked if the character on my shirt was Pinkie Pie...it was Apple Bloom...)

Ahahahaha, I don't know whether to laugh or face hoof, so I guess I'll do both! The feeling is likewise, only other brony I know over here is my brother, so the more kitsap Bronies the merrier XD