Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I Cannot Update my Status

Dreadmallon

Could you go more into detail of what happens, such as do you get any error messages or does nothing happen?

• Brohoof 1

Does it like not let you type? If so maybe clear the cache again or something. Or else check your keyboard maybe, or something.

If its not that and like an error of some type, then i have no idea really. 

I've yet to get this error but who knows. 

Are you using IE? Or another browser? Because theres been alot of IE issues lately. So that could be the issue.

I have been having the exact same problems and just started a support ticket about them earlier today. I tried it on both Firefox and Chrome and am still getting the same problems with both and am having the problems on both my desktop and my laptop.

I'm having the same problem as the OP, and if I recall, you're able to make a status update by hovering on a tab with your name on it. However, when I tried to do the following, I hover my mouse over the name where the status update is supposed to be posted, and the status update won't let you type. No error message, but clicking on the name only leads to the profile.

tumblr_mxd65dkmm31rqhu5mo1_500.png

I'm on firefox on a mac, but I don't think it's on my end. As of now my only way to access the status update is through the profile feed.

• 1 month later...

Seeing as this member hasn't been active since December and since this topic has been opened for about a month, Im going to go ahead and lock it up now.

Should this problem still exist, please contact myself or another Tech Support Pone to re-open this topic.

Have a great day :D