Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Godzilla

Bright Honor

Hello everyone, Bright Honor here. I am proposing a Godzilla RP in the roleplay section of this forum. I am looking for a group of people to roleplay with.(ideally 4 or more.)

Godzilla is a fictional radioactive dinosaur who attacks cities(mostly in Japan) and battles other monsters. The idea is to RP as though people are in a city in midst of a Godzilla attack. Think of the cloverfield movie for instance. I plan to roleplay Godzilla myself.

I am looking fellow rpers and people who can help give ideas and such. Hopefully we can do this! :)

Hey, big Godzilla fan here myself. I'm in with Storm. Link in the description. (If you like sci-fi like I do, I made a RP thread if you wanna join.)

I cannot tell you how much I want to do this.

Edited by StormwingThePony
  • Brohoof 1

Hey, big Godzilla fan here myself. I'm in with Storm. Link in the description. (If you like sci-fi like I do, I made a RP thread if you wanna join.)

I cannot tell you how much I want to do this.

Fantastic thanks for joining! I was thinking of having it take place in Manehatten We'll need some soldier characters too.

Major Godzilla and Cloverfield fan, can I join? My oc's link is in my sig.

Absolutely! What role in the story would you like him to take?

Depends, can the Mechas such as Kiryu and Moguera intervene? If not, I think I'll save it for another time. Sorry, but I want to be a mecha pilot

Alright we can make some room for a mech. :)

Oooooh. HUGE Godzilla fan here! I have all of the Godzilla movies (all of the ones you can get on DVD anyway).
I'll definitely join. Could I perhaps be Orga or Destroyah?
(If you're accepting cross-movie monsters, could I be Gamera? :P)

Anyone else looking forward to the Godzilla movie coming out in May next year? I am!

• Brohoof 2

Oooooh. HUGE Godzilla fan here! I have all of the Godzilla movies (all of the ones you can get on DVD anyway).

I'll definitely join. Could I perhaps be Orga or Destroyah?

(If you're accepting cross-movie monsters, could I be Gamera? :P)

Anyone else looking forward to the Godzilla movie coming out in May next year? I am!

As long as it's a Toho kaiju, sure. No gamera though. Not every godzilla fan thing needs gamera lol.