Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Godzilla

Bright Honor

When does this take place? With Moguera, there's a lot of stretch since he can be rebuilt, but for Orga to be alive means this is before Godzilla 2000 or Orga somehow put himself back together

When does this take place? With Moguera, there's a lot of stretch since he can be rebuilt, but for Orga to be alive means this is before Godzilla 2000 or Orga somehow put himself back together

You realize this is just an RP taking place in Equestria right? modern day seems fine. And I haven't officially decided which incarnation I plan on using yet.

Geez, you'll be in trouble. Orga is a great close range combatant, but his long range is heinous.

That's not 100% true. That beam of his does a bit of damage. It's not as powerful as say Godzilla's fire breathe, but it is about 4/5 as powerful.

That's not 100% true. That beam of his does a bit of damage. It's not as powerful as say Godzilla's fire breathe, but it is about 4/5 as powerful.

His beam is concussive. It's effectively just a powerful pushing force that works like King Ghidorah or Rodan's hurricanes. His beam is good for getting distance but other than that, he sticks with Hand to Hand

His beam is concussive. It's effectively just a powerful pushing force that works like King Ghidorah or Rodan's hurricanes. His beam is good for getting distance but other than that, he sticks with Hand to Hand

Well stay far away from me then, otherwise I'll fuck your shit up lol

Oh yeah, I could eat you too, if I knock you out... Otherwise you could just rip me a new one Dx

Edited by DJ Alicorn

Well stay far away from me then, otherwise I'll fuck your shit up lol

Oh yeah, I could eat you too, if I knock you out... Otherwise you could just rip me a new one Dx

I don't think eating Moguera would work, he's made out of metal that can take 8 Corona Beams to break. Yeah, that's my plan, Moguera can use the drill at close range but honestly, Moguera is meant to hang back and fire long range weapons all day

I don't think eating Moguera would work, he's made out of metal that can take 8 Corona Beams to break. Yeah, that's my plan, Moguera can use the drill at close range but honestly, Moguera is meant to hang back and fire long range weapons all day

Then I'll just... umm... throw buildings at you lol. Yeah I didn't really think this through >.>

Then I'll just... umm... throw buildings at you lol. Yeah I didn't really think this through >.>

Don't feel too bad, Moguera is the best mech besides Kiryu. Granted, his design is stupid but his armor took multiple shots from the Corona Beam to crack and he was blasting Space Godzilla around with little trouble. The problem is that at close range, Moguera sucks and that Space Godzilla can regenerate. If you're going to defeat Moguera with Orga, you'd best hope you close the distance before you get shredded by the All-Out-Assault

What they always do, thinking that missiles will hurt kaiju and getting killed for it. Exceptions if masers are involved, those typically at least hurt kaiju and slow them down. 

Though aren't we fighting Godzilla?

Is there modern weapons and armor for the ponies or is it more medieval style weaponry?  

Since there will be Moguera, it will obviously be modern weaponry.

Not too late to change.

Does every pony  remembering playing Godzilla

DESTROY ALL MONSTERS melee for the GameCube it was fucking awesome ?

I thought it was lame, Save the Earth and Godzilla Unleashed(Wii) were much better