Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sketch's Pony Projects: EQR (Equestrian Railways)

Sketch

hi there i'm new to the forums and just wanted to say im glad i found it :) and thought id say what ill best posting here. mostly it will be related to Equestrian Railways and the rolling stock of these Railways and to kick off the thread here something i started work on today

mlp_train.png

thoughts and opinions greatly appreciated 

Edited by Sketch

looks good so far, the side window seems to be a little different from the reference. although i will admit it may just be the quality of the render and the use of solid colors that hide its actual shape. from what i can see the side window looks like its one piece and one thickness all around. yet in the reference the top part seems to be extend outward like a horse shoe while the bottom of the window is back a little. otherwise it looks pretty good :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

^ yes, yes it is :D im open for having people join if they want to but you must show me what you can do first :P

EDIT: bit of an update :D the cab has been updated :)

mlp_train_cab.png

Edited by Sketch

yes yes it is :) i tought my self how to use it and ive been making trains for five years this year. the icons are (in order)  Fluttershy = paint, DJPON3 = media player, Celestia = chrome, Rainbow Dash = steam and Rarity is  Sketchup  seemed appropriate  ;)

yes yes it is :) i tought my self how to use it and ive been making trains for five years this year. the icons are (in order)  Fluttershy = paint, DJPON3 = media player, Celestia = chrome, Rainbow Dash = steam and Rarity is  Sketchup  seemed appropriate   ;)

How did you get those as your icons?

well to make things easier we could do it on skype (sharing screen so we can see how we each do things on sketchup) :) ive found thats the easiest way to teach people :)

while i continue to work on the EQR project i have another one of my locomotives "in game"

(i made King George and Peter Sam)

King George puts on a show as he is seen here passing NWR No.9 Donald and SKR No.4 Peter Sam at Covan's Gate at the head of a loaded china clay train going down to Knapford Harbour

kg.png

Edited by Sketch