open Children of the Night RP

rainbowdashlover19

Flair walks to the middle of the night forest away from all the ponies he needed to get control of his anger and he needed to do it now before aiko gets hurt as he stamps his hooves down annd powers up as his armor as shining brightly he then sits down closes his eyes as lightning struck down he began meditating.

dat zelda wings

luna_banner_by_spangladesh-d4s5kch_zpsda

My characters

Blacky pie

Lightning Flair

Oceon Skies

Steel sighed "I love you Luna " steel said he didn't see a point in trying she would just keep ignoring him he turned walking to the door he looked back -even if you don't love me - steel thought then walked out

Grell smiled "we don't have that kinda time midnight " grell said

Shadow heart nodded as he sank into the shadows

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

lawleit pronounced law le it

Luna let her tears fall. She looked at him. "If you loved me, you wouldn't keep us a secret! You wouldn't hide things from me! You would actually consider how I feel before deciding something!" she screamed, tears pouring down her face.

Midnight giggled, kissing him. "I still can't believe under that mean ol' shell was a pretty epic stallion." She stuck her tongue out.

Aiko smiled. She looked around for Flair. "Flair???"

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

Steel sighed "I keep us a secret because of my past and how it would reflect on you and you're right I shouldn't have kept me having to leave for hell a secret but I did because I didn't want you to try and follow me Luna I did consider I had hoped you'd be more understanding about it " steel said

grell smiled "I'm just glad I let him out " grell said

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

Luna looked away. "I wouldn't have followed you... And I don't care about what my subjects will think of me... I'm tired of keeping us a secret..." She laid down on her bed.

Midnight nodded. "Me too," she admitted, snuggling close to him. She was so happy; the war was over, she had an amazing stallionfriend. Everything was perfect.

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

Steel sighed and dug in his bag he hadn't planned on doing this till later after things had calmed down he pulled out an elegant ring and walked over to Luna "I love you Luna with all my heart and I want to be with you for the rest of my life" steel had a bead of sweat on his forehead he was nervous "Luna will you merry me"

Grell smiled and nuzzled her as they walked

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

Storm laid asleep still. He knew knot of whatever Lunar was going to do. He rolled over in his sleep. He was having a pleasant dream of stealing the Declaration of Independence, whatever that was. It was a nice, vivid dream. This dream was due to the fact he used to be a pickpocket, but those days were long behind him.

There's death from the beginning, to the end of time. And I'm the Cosmic Champion, and I hold a mystic sign.

"Luna thinks it's all over," Shadow almost scowled as he carved another rune into the armour, this one was noticeably more jagged and sinister than the others. "Such an "wise," Alicorn should know by now that the world will never know peace."

Grabbing a book he "borrowed," from the library, the black stallion studied the almost ancient writing, "Utter rubbish," he smirked "If you don't know how to decipher it."

The air was now thick with Shadow's anger, so much so that it threatened to "taint," the minds of anyone who entered with the same rage.

"Q'sal, a singular, labyrinthine mind composed of a billion conflicting, paradoxical wills. Have you ever seen the swirling Aetherstorms in it's atmosphere? Smelled the shifting perfumes of intrigue upon it's people? Tasted the gluttonous banquets of ambition permeating from the Sorcerer-Technocrats? Heard the exquisite lies and thoughts of an unknowable population? No Slaaneshi pleasure I have indulged in comes close to that feeling, only in the embrace of Apotheosis could one aspire to find anything greater."

(((Uhm, Bliss, what us Shadow's whole ordeal?? I'm really confused as to what he's doing))

Luna blinked, looking at Steel. She started to get teary eyed when she realized what he just said. "O...of course I will," she said, smiling softly.

Midnight yawned, blushing. "Sorry. That fight wore me out..."

Lunar used her magic to "heal" him of his tiredness; Stormwing was now fully rested.

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

Steel smiled as he slid the ring into her horn "I love you Luna " steel said then kissed her "no more keeping us a secret I promise" steel was so happy he may just explode

Grell smiled as he nuzzled her and used his magic to pick her up and set her on his back "then I'll walk for you" grell said

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

Luna smiled. "I love you, too, Steel..." She nuzzled him, giggling.

Midnight looked at Grell ad kissed him. She giggled, sticking her tongue out. "Come on. I wanna show you something!" She ran up the hill.

Aiko looked over at the lightening burst. She smiled. "He's getting there. I'll go help him." She got up and walked to the forest.

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

Steel smiled "looks like we have a wedding to plan" steel said "and I have to get my wings pieced" ( a ring at the fold of each wing to show he's married)) "Luna the war isn't over yet" steel was thinking about the elements of harmony that may try and save celestia

Grell smiled and followed her

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

Luna nodded. "I know that. I haven't figured out how to dispose of those things yet." She sighed,sitting down.

Midnight was at the top of the hill, by a really big sakura tree. "Isn't it pretty...?" she asked, looking up at it. The setting sun hit her, highlighting her in such a way that it made her glow.

Aiko blinked, looking at him. "Flair? You okay??" She walked over to him.

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

Shadow had left the arduous task that was his armour until some other time and was now, surprisingly calmly, reading through the very same book from the library. "Whoever wrote this sure knew how to hide information," he chuckled to himself as he carefully deciphered the text, it clearly wasn't "fate of the world," important or anything of the sort. Still, he was very interested in what it really had to say.

"Turn the A to an X, but only when after a V and..." He was so entranced in this book he had completely forgotten about the events outside, it had taken him back to when he was younger, when he would do nothing but study in the exile of his old home.

"Q'sal, a singular, labyrinthine mind composed of a billion conflicting, paradoxical wills. Have you ever seen the swirling Aetherstorms in it's atmosphere? Smelled the shifting perfumes of intrigue upon it's people? Tasted the gluttonous banquets of ambition permeating from the Sorcerer-Technocrats? Heard the exquisite lies and thoughts of an unknowable population? No Slaaneshi pleasure I have indulged in comes close to that feeling, only in the embrace of Apotheosis could one aspire to find anything greater."

Storm slowly opened his eyes. He yawned quietly, then sat up. Licking his lips, for they were dry, he turned to Lunar. "Good," -he yawned - "morning, Lunar." He smiled warmly, then looked about the room. "How long did I sleep for?" His ears twitched a little bit. His pillow had a big drool spot on it from where he had his mouth open.

There's death from the beginning, to the end of time. And I'm the Cosmic Champion, and I hold a mystic sign.

Luna shrugged. "I honestly have no idea... Have any suggestions???"

Lunar giggled. "A while," she said, nuzzling him.

Aiko blinked, tilting her head.

Celestia looked up, her face streaked with tears. "Th-thank you..."

Midnight looked at him, her smile only adding to the beauty.

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

Grell stood there admiring midnights beauty

Steel thought "set her free and warn her the next time she tries to have you killed or tries anything to force us back to equestria that she will have to deal with me" steel said

Shadow smiled "you're welcome my princess' shadow said ((twist ))

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

Midnight blinked, tilting her head.

Luna thought for a moment. "I was thinking more along the lines of torturing her into submission and becoming my slave..." Luna's dominatrix side very rarely comes out, but it was out now.

Celestia looked at Silver. "Silver, come and eat..."

Aiko walked back into the dungeon. "Actually, he's coming with us..."

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

*silver wakes up to celestia finishing her sentence and hears aiko come in he stands up and casts the sight spell*

"if i am going to come with you then you have to stand 5 paces away, I don't trust you as you took my sight"

*with that silver started to walk out accidentally hitting into a couple of walls*

blushing silver said "then again, could you help me"

((even though silver is mad at aiko for taking his sight he is still partly falling in love with her, nothing important))

Edited by child of the night

img-13197-1-img-13197-1-0ywP7th.png

"Ahahaha!" An almost cruel laugh came from the shadows near the dungeon entrance. "Still so innocent Celestia... Still so innocent."

A second or two passed before Shadow entered the room, closing the book with his magic and leaving it on a nearby wooden table. He was calm enough to talk now, and wasn't in the mindset to kill the Alicorn princess. Giving a half scornful look towards Aiko, He spoke again "Take what you need and leave us be, I have matters I must attend to here."