Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Sweet As Caramel Tour (SOL, Music, Romance, etc.)

Aerodynas

Sweet As Caramel Tour

Rut Light - Midnight Inferno (tour train driver)                                                                                             2. Swinging - Blazing Hoof

3. Shamrock - Gloomfury (harmonica musician & sec guard)                                                                         3. Freezia - Emerald

4. Pink Mist - Pink Mist (vocalist)                                                                                                                    4. Solar Sentinel - Skycoaster

5. Guardian Angel - Rokkurin (bass guitarist)

6. Repsol - Repsol Rave (drummer)

7. Frost Typhoon - Frosty V (video jockey)

8. Night Strike - Wayzer (lead guitarist)

Edited by ~Evil Aero~
  • Brohoof 3

@,

Oooh, I think I've seen her from somewhere....either way, she is most definitely accepted. And I think she'd work perfectly as a vocalist.

Hey, since she is such, think of a special song for her. It will come in handy later *wink wink* 

@,

Oooh, I think I've seen her from somewhere....either way, she is most definitely accepted. And I think she'd work perfectly as a vocalist.

Hey, since she is such, think of a special song for her. It will come in handy later *wink wink* 

YAY! :yay: And I'll try to think of something ;)

• Brohoof 1

@,

I really love this idea. It shows the struggle it takes to make it big for a band. If it is okay, may i join with my OC Guardian Angel. Link in signature. Is it possible for him to be the drummer? I know that he is not a musical pony, but it can be a hobby of his. 

• Brohoof 1

@,  <- this guy got me here!

anyway, i would love to enter this with Repsol (link in my siggy) as the bass guitarist. drummer would've been my first choice but that spot's already taken :(

if you need any more info or something let me know!

EDIT:

i also would love to sign Crystal up as a fan! link in siggy below :3

Edited by repsol rave
  • Brohoof 1

@@Rokkurin,@@repsol rave,

Most wonderful to have you my friend :D Both of your OC's are of course, accepted. Good idea using another of your OCs to be a fan ;)

And in reference to the exchange of positions, that will do fine :) Great to have ya! 

Always searching for recommendations and ideas in the construction and or even seemingly minor details, if it would be of interest to anyone. Every and all inputs a more graciously appreciated :)

My most current concerns are still as listed above, though I do not intend to limit input to such.

What do you think about my decisions in keeping the songs away from the less...ideal of music for said RP?

Would it be in the best interest of the ideal Ponyverse if we "ponified" songs? (Remember however, if we chose not to incorporate songs that have already been created, it will be tasked to us to make our own...and I do not have the capabilities or knowledge to do such either than write them.)

What songs and or instrumentals of any type would you recommend on incorporating?

In my idea of how the band will be established and built upon, do you find it adequate or would you recommend more detail / another way of doing so?

Are there any ideas for positions? (in this, understand that "Sweet As Caramel" will be a band of all talents in many different genres...thus, be creative)

Thank you once more for your valued input :)

Edited by ~Evil Aero~
  • Brohoof 2

i think ponyfying the songs would be pretty awesome! and it really shouldn't be too hard to do so either :3

and as @@Gloomfury,already said, we should definately get a lead guitarist. tough i don't really feel comfortable putting  another of my OC's in this RP. i don't think i can handle that :P

as for the songs, i think we should stick to the more blues/soft rock type of music. since we have a harmonica player in the band, we can put that to the best of use this way.

other then that, i think you got this RP figured out pretty well already :)

• Brohoof 1

Hey Aero! I was wondering if I could join with my OC Frost? Yet I cant give a link on mobile :( :( :(

If he can I'm not sure what he could do...his background is techno music XD

Edited by Frosty V
  • Brohoof 1

@@Gloomfury,

Of course :) Even though most of the time your pony Shammy will be acting as a security guard, we could star some blues song specified for her to take the stage :) 

@@repsol rave,

Can do with the ponification of songs :) Though I wonder if we should change them entirely or just switch out key words that would be different in Equestria...

And of course we will need a lead guitarist...many if we want. See, the thing about this RP is that the band will be quite large compared to most that it might cover a broad spectrum of music genres. (SPOILER: It may come to the point where the band might split later into other bands...maybe :) )

@,

Definitely accepted :) We can't ever get enough fans in the RP haha

@@Frosty V,

I know Frost already :) He is accepted.

In reference to his background in techno...well, I did say we would be covering many music genres; thus, he could do anything from the soundboard to actual techno related things :) Not everypony has to perform at the concerts ;)