Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

cmc points of note.

FNGRpony

do you think they should get their own show?

I understand that would likely slam the door on them ever getting their cutie mark, if you called them the cutie mark crusaders in the show title.

we could finally get more members in the group of 3.

i mean they couldn't be the only blank flanks in town.

one more itty bitty thing,

if they ever get their cms do we stop calling them the cmc?

gah it woudl kinda feel like something died.

I don't think they should get their own show because, I think their goal to getting their cutie marks is better off still on Friendship is Magic. They have a lot of potential because, they have grown so much since they met, a show of their own might not do so well.

I don't think they should get their own show because, I think their goal to getting their cutie marks is better off still on Friendship is Magic. They have a lot of potential because, they have grown so much since they met, a show of their own might not do so well.

what i imagine you'd still have apple jack, rainbow, and rarity, cameos from the other main six,

more time to show their class mates, i mean seriouslty

it's a small class, 60-70 percent of it is back ground ponies.

Maybe a little Spinoff after the actual show is over and whether they still crusade or not or if they actually got their Cutie Marks Crusading, who knows? Maybe they can go on their own adventures someday. I support this idea totally. CMC Adventures would be great, like when the CMC are the age of the Mane6.

I don't think they should get their own show. it would basically be showstoppers every episode.

more screen time would be nice, though they do seem to getting quite a bit of it lately

I hope they stay the CMC even after getting their cutie marks. they could even develop it into an organization that would help other kids get theirs. with babs starting up a mane-hattan branch that's definitely a possibility