Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Across the Globe

The Time Pony

Crimson glared at Conner "we all hav opinions, and who knows, there might be a safe area, we never know" he said. "Plus... Now I have more of a purpose, Evergreen." He said blushing "so if you want to give up that's fine, and last thing. Where did Dam go?" He asked. He wanted to get back to Evergreen, hopefully she would come up here.

SharpWit held in a laugh. As nice as being in a relationship is, he couldn't help but find romantics silly. "If you would have paid more attention to not just Evergreen you would have known he wen't with lost to the clinic over there". He Pointed his hoof in the general direction. "He should've been back by now, not like him to be late unless he decided to stop for a card game or something. You look pretty ansy considering you just got up here and all. How about you take a seat, relax for a while. Or at least till Dam get's back. Maybe he'll give us a show by clearing the street".

@@The Time Pony
Evergeen was so wrapped up in just being with Crimson that she didn't even notice the world around her until Crimson got up and went to the roof. She stood as well and watched him go, then let out a quiet squee and ran in the room to talk with her sister.
After a little while of excited shatter between the twins, they decided to go see why everypony who was awake was up on the roof. After searching around, they found a laddder onto the roof, and found the stallions.
"Hi, everypony," they murmured in unison, approaching them.

Edited by Mint Drop

Crimson smiled and patted the ground next to him hoping she would sit by him. He then looked at the group "we should decide on someplace to head, preferably somewhere far from the beginning infection point. Maybe there's a safe zone, maybe not, but we need a goal"

@@The Time Pony,@@SharpWit, @,  
Evergreen smiled and sat next to Crimson, and looked out at the world around them. She heard Crimson talk, and turned towards him.
"Didn't you say something about hearing about a safe zone in Prance? It's a long way, but if it's true, it's worth a shot. A chance is better than nothing."

He put his hoof around her shoulder ad kissed her lightly "that is exactly what am talking about. We need hope, a chance, something that will let us push through and survive. I think Prance is the best chance, is everybody else fine with trying to get there?"

Damonater was flying towards the hotel, trying to let go of her death, but little did he know it was a decoy that trolled him. "Love is bullsh*t" he said to himself. "Now dont say that, something might come along." He argued to himself. Now Damonater as lonely as he was and possibly ever will be, always talked to himself, he even had full length conversations with himself. Sometimes they would lead into arguments. "Now I know thats a lie...." He replied to himself in a dark tone. "I almost pity such a dishonorable death." He said to himself.

"Hey guys, Dam's back" SharpWit said. He waved his hoof to catch his attention only to turn around in surprise from what crimson said. "Prance! You do realize how far away that is don't you! The amount of land and especially water in the way, with no known way for us to cross all of that and the whole time at risk of being eaten by the hordes. No matter what we will have to go by at least one major city and considering we can only carry so much and having a huge risk of scavenging just about every night so we can make do! In the whole wide world to leave Equestria for fucking PRANCE!" He gave a twisted smile. "I'm all for it. But only because I like to travel"

Damonater said nothing when he landed on the roof with the others. He had an emotionless face, even though it was hard for the other ponies to tell what he was feeling mostly by his shades. But he did bring a fair few medical supplies with him. He dropped the medical supplies in the middle of the group and sat on the other side of the roof. Damonater began to smell pretty bad now, with the blood stains all over his coat and mane. He pulls out a joint (or weed) and his lighter and takes a puff to try calm himself and trying to forget what has happend.

SharpWit caught a whiff of something foul when Dam flew by. He turned to where Dam had sat and smelled the fresher stench of weed mixing in with the serious aroma of mangled death hovering about him. He new that smell far too well from past experiences that luckily very few had the chance to witness. Thought's of genocide and other things crossed his mind till he snapped back to reality from what felt like years but had only been a mere second. SharpWit noticed that Lost hadn't returned with Dam, which could only mean bad news. He felt the need to help his comrade out but he knew well enough that it was best to let him think to himself, at least for a little while. SharpWit simply pulled out an airplane bottle of vodka, and rolled it over to Dam before returning back to the groups overall conversation.

Connor was listening to what crimson had to say and laughed.

"Crimson you really think prance is safe prance has a really small army there is no way in hell it is safe the united griffin might have stood a chance but prance is proberly a warzone of undead and bandits and cheese fanatics I would not advise going there if you want to live.

"Well, United Griffen is on the way, so lets get going." he looked over, the sun was rising. "The sooner we head out the sooner will get there. So i vote we go, now, rather then later" he looked at Dam. Something had happened to that pony, something with Lost, he would say when ready.

"Perfectly fine by me wherever it is we decide. But I'm not carrying your spears for you". SharpWit started towards the main room to pack his things. "While all of you decide where we actually decide to go, there better not be any hooves flying over a disagreement when I get back or else I'll fling you two over the side of the roof. That's right you know who I mean, and I'm pretty sure niether of want to practice your landing skills from three stories up". He disappeared inside and placed his ammunition, whiskey,  and some food into his saddlebags, tucked his pistol into the belt of them, slid his rifle in its case around his shoulder, and picked up his makeshift spears and shield. "At least everyone has a primary and melee weapon now".

Damonater took a big puff from his joint and looked up at the sky..... he felt really down and depressed. He then pulls out his little mirror from his saddlebag and then looked into it. He started to have one of the sad conversations to himself. "....You know.... If you never went outside, none of this shit would have happened now would it? Because if you stayed introverted and anti-social like you usually do.... you wouldn't be sad, now would you? BUT NOOOOO!! ZOMBIES JUST HAD TO OVERRUN YOU!!" He shouted into his mirror. "You know.... I'm getting real tired of your shit.... why don't you go outside once in a while? Get some fresh air..... or maybe even just talk to other ponies, I cant even name one friend of yours! Oh, I know why, ITS CAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS DAMMIT!!" He said to himself while a bit angry at himself. "Outside sucks..... okay?" He said while taking a drink of vodka. He sighed and stared at his mirror for a few seconds and then smelt himself. He looks into his mirror and says to himself quietly, "Look, I smell like at death at the moment..... I'm going to take a shower to wash this shit off me...." He then pauses and goes on to say to himself. "I know they are going to Prance.... If they leave without me.... then that just proves how much assholes there are in this world." He then chugs the rest of the vodka, throws the bottle off the building, puts his mirror back in his saddle bag and then heads for the shower in the hotel room.

Edited by Damonater

@,@@SharpWit, @@The Time Pony,
Evergreen sighed.
"That's not a very good reason to not go. Large army or not, they wouldn't have seen this coming and several would have caught it anyway and spread it to the others,just like Equestria. And it's not as if there was a war or anything of the sort. anyhow. I say we go to Prance. Even if it's only a tiny chance that there's a safe zone, we should take it. Even if there isn't, we're still endangered either way. It's better to take the chance and have it to be a fluke, than to have it be true and never have taken the chance."
Winter nodded her agreement. 
"I agree with my sister. Even if we don't go to Prance, we should probably go to a less populated area. But, we should wait for those two stallions."

(Sharpwit and Damonater. They don't know their names.)

Connor looked over the side of the hotel and spat.

"Prance is so gonna be fucked up and plus the only good thing about prance is maybe the fine wine but I mean if you guys really wanna go then fine I'll tag along we might run into some bandits I might have to use my charm to get us past them cause you know the bandit ladies can't resist me"

SharpWit barked a quick laugh as he came back to the group. "While you're hitting on the bandits could you use your charm to lure away the undead?" He pulled out an energy bar while watching Dam go. He seemed really out of it right now. Hopefully his head would clear up of whatever happened before they took on anything arduous. "My only question is where are we going to go for tonight and how are we going to get there, because the coast is about five days worth of mostly trotting from here but that's if we follow the main roads without the risk of getting eaten or bandits as Conner said. For all we know the next town over has quarantined itself from everything, even the living. we just don't know".

Connor looked over to sharpwit as he ate his energy bar.

"Trust me sharpwit I'll have the bandits watching our back by the time I'm finished with there ladies plus I'm well known by many of the roaming bandit clans as family especially after taking out a bunch of mercenarys that had been hired to take out the viper clan they wouldn't hurt me or my travel family as for place to stay we could try hitting the road and just wing it I'm all for that idea winging it makes things more exciting don't you agree"

Edited by lonewolf1735

"Only to the point where we have no where to stay. By myself I can do just fine up in a tree but the rest of you can't exactly fly to the top of one, and proceed to build a decent shelter, which means a nearly restless night out in the open with a fire that will attract unwanted guests or a structure we can clear out that hopefully has a mattress. Individually or in separate pairs I think we could do fine out on the road but right now we would create too much attention. We have to make it to some sort of settlement by sun down, or we'll have to fight our way till dawn".

Crimson laughed "yes Conner ugly faces due tend to have a stunning effect." He said gesturing to Conner "no but i think prance is the best option" he put an arm around Evergreen, he didn't want her to get hurt by anything. "As for bandits, well they should be easy to deal with "

@@The Time Pony
Ever blushed a bit when he put his foreleg around her, letting a small smile creep across her muzzle. It was hard to believe that in just a matter of moments, they had gone from friends to... Was he her colt friend? Was she his mare friend? She decided she would ask later.
Snapping out of her thoughts, she joined the conversation again.
"He's right. If there are any bandits, which, considering the circumstances, I doubt there will be, they probably would be fairly easy to deal with. And besides, if theree are any bandits, that means that they survived somehow, like we did, and are uninfected. If we do run into them, we should try to get them to tell us how they survived. Maybe they'd know something."

"I'll tell you how they survived Evergreen. They grabbed their guns and knives, killed the authorities, raided the stores, waited outside of town till almost everyone was dead, then went back in when they needed supplies. In the mean time, they kill anyone or anything that comes their way unless you give them everything you have. That isn't limited to just what you're carrying either. Which means that because of you and your sister, we will have to kill every bandit we meet. It's not hard for a stallion with half a brain to make it out here. not if he knows what to avoid".

Crimson glanced over "sorry Ever, but he does have a good point" he scooted a bit closer to her. It felt nice to have at least one pony beside him, he warmed him, giving him a little flicker of happiness inside this twisted world. "Shall we head out?" He asked

Damonater was washing all the shit away from his body and mane in the shower, he can kinda here whats going on outside..... Hopefully, they are not planning to ditch me like the last group did to him. They left him left for dead, completly surronded but he fought his way out of it, killing every last turned that was around him. "Sometimes.... You just gotta forget the past...." He quietly said to himself in a dark tone while showering. He looked over at his axe that was laying on the saddlebag, he decided to give it a quick clean in the shower. All the blood dripped from the axe down the drain. "There, ready for battle again." He said to himself as he admired his axe. "I wonder if one of these hotel rooms have any pianos or keyboards lying around..... Haven't played it in such a long time. Maybe i could play one my pieces to these guys." He wondered to himself. As soon as he was done in the shower, he decided to look around some hotel rooms, and in one of them.... He found what he was looking for, a keyboard. "Good enough.... Should still work." He played one of the keys to see if it sill worked, it plays the correct tone. "Good, atleast i have something else to do in my spare time." He said while getting back up to the others with the keyboard.

Edited by Damonater

Connor sighed and Stared at ever and crimson. "Can we not go and start picking fights with my clan mates I mean I'm a bandit technically are you gonna kill me just cause we do things that are morally wrong does not mean you should kill us were just trying to survive just like you listen if we spot bandits just let me deal with them I'll get them to leave you alone"