ooc Firestorm (OOC, still accepting)

Cerise Hood

And Lighting Split, your test scores are in. Both of them give you a 7/10.

Dashian, you too. They both give you scores of 2/10, but when I try to ask them why, they won't talk.

post-23441-0-98968100-1394763939.png

Big thanks to the universe for giving me such awesome inspiration! (And pictures!)

Those harmless swirly clouds Americans call tornadoes.

Now only Torrent has not taken the test.

When Runedawn comes he will make you it.

• Brohoof 1

Big thanks to the universe for giving me such awesome inspiration! (And pictures!)

I was now I have school and homework and you guys are supper active during that time and when I can get in you guys slow while I'm on

I'm constantly slow and not really that active in general but please don't leave right now :( Your characters are crucial to my story, all of them are. I build the future and plans of my stories around the characters that are playing the RP. Steel is our best fighter and he takes care of Star, you want to be more active take initiative and start teaching Star how to take care of herself, start training Embers how to be a true warrior. You haven't even gotten the chance to talk to Luna about your continued work for her.

Grell's are medic, what in the world would we do without him? Plus he knows how to fight spirits, who do you think is going to be the one to finish of North Wind? He's already dead! Everyone else in the group can only make him deader... And then he'll just come back!

(Also work on my post still, I'm on my phone so it's hard and I'm slow)

• Brohoof 1

I'm constantly slow and not really that active in general but please don't leave right now :( Your characters are crucial to my story, all of them are. I build the future and plans of my stories around the characters that are playing the RP. Steel is our best fighter and he takes care of Star, you want to be more active take initiative and start teaching Star how to take care of herself, start training Embers how to be a true warrior. You haven't even gotten the chance to talk to Luna about your continued work for her.

Grell's are medic, what in the world would we do without him? Plus he knows how to fight spirits, who do you think is going to be the one to finish of North Wind? He's already dead! Everyone else in the group can only make him deader... And then he'll just come back!

(Also work on my post still, I'm on my phone so it's hard and I'm slow)

I couldn't have said it better.

Your test scores are in. Both Willow and Crystal say to me that you deserve a 12/10. That post was just... divine! It spilled emotion and detail, everything! That was too good for words, my friend.

(You get a cookie)

• Brohoof 2

I couldn't have said it better.

Your test scores are in. Both Willow and Crystal say to me that you deserve a 12/10. That post was just... divine! It spilled emotion and detail, everything! That was too good for words, my friend.

(You get a cookie)

:yay: YAY! I like cookies! *nom* (haha you make me blush :blush: I'm glad you liked it and that the fillies liked it too ;) I really enjoyed writing it well actually it was a bit emotional to write... Damn being invested in colorful fictional ponies!)

Err.. Talking about the RP. Is the link up or could someone add it for me? ._.

Welcome to the RP! Wanderlust will definitely get along with Peppy Pines :)

Have you read up on the bios of some of the other characters? Do you need any help catching up on anything?

Fine I'll stay

I don't want to be forcing you to stay... If you aren't enjoying the RP you don't have to keep playing, but I don't want you to think your characters aren't important or that quick post to post interactions is what is important. The story we are making together is what is important to me and if you do choose to leave you will be missed and the group will be worse off.

But thank you for saying you'll stay for now because, I especially don't want anyone to leave right now, we've been suck at this point for a while now and the story is about to take off again as we start our journey to find the shards.

New post

So I feel like giving you guys a taste of the "Venom Sludge" Diamond Dog Pack, their seer is based off this song and the villain who sings it.

http://youtu.be/K6uaDMhzij8

He is a really nasty piece of work and is such an old diamond dog that he once fought against Celestia and Luna when they wielded the elements of harmony.

See you guys post so much while I can't

We can always work on a time for us to try to be on together or we can put things in place to slow down our posting. We are all committed to the RP and don't want anybody left out so it shouldn't matter if we let the story move at a different pace. I really hate that to think we might exclude you or Lighting Split or even make you feel excluded.

Edited by Torrent505

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted today I've been sick and spent most of the day asleep :/

D: Yeah, i hope you get better soon!

• Brohoof 1

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

D: I get sick all the time. I hope you get better. Don't worry about it. Sleep is the best medicine. We can wait.

• Brohoof 1

:o When I turned 14 I weighed 87.

Bear hug from a 6'2 285 lbs man get well soon