ooc Firestorm (OOC, still accepting)

Cerise Hood

All of them angry for such silly reasons, Wanderlust is just trying to be a responsible parent and give the girls a stern talking to. He did what he did to drag Steel back cause he figured he would difficult, he didn't expect him to be sooo difficult. He really wanted that group vote :P

Yay :yay: I got to write Wanderlust using Caribou magic... Now for the bad consequences of it...

NEW POST

Embers sat up, his face coverd in dirt "Uh....Who the buck are you? Oh, steels demoon? Hah, Why does steel need a demon to save him self? He should learn some REAL skill...." He chuckled and took out his book

I'm honestly curious have you decided that Embers has actually gone insane? Haha his reactions to everything are so out there and hilarious haha Edited by Torrent505

All of them angry for such silly reasons, Wanderlust is just trying to be a responsible parent and give the girls a stern talking to. He did what he did to drag Steel back cause he figured he would difficult, he didn't expect him to be sooo difficult. He really wanted that group vote :P

Yay :yay: I got to write Wanderlust using Caribou magic... Now for the bad consequences of it...

NEW POST

I'm honestly curious have you decided that Embers has actually gone insane? Haha his reactions to everything are so out there and hilarious haha

Well, He is really confuzed XD But he is kinda mad now, just is a bit crazy, and plus he chose that life isnt worth living unless you have fun xD

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

"Runedaaaaaaaaaaaawn! Where were you!? We found Mom and and two sun shards and more diamond dogs and my little sister! Flower, can you tell Runedawn your name?" 《*whimpers*》"Please?"《*squeaks*》"Please?"《*whispers*》"Aww, come on! Fine. She is REALLY shy, Runedawn. Her name is Crystal Flower, and she has all the powers I do, too. Also, she is 9 years old, 5 years younger than me."

You changed Willow's age again haha, if she is 14 she's only 3 years younger than wanderlust is supposed to be and he shouldn't be giving a teenager rides on his back hahaha... however that does make me realize Wanderlust should be older than I originally made him to be, at least I play him as older. So I'm going to go change his age to 23 :P excuse me *off to the database!* That might seem a bit young for how he acts still but I figure 10 years living on your own and traveling the world matures you pretty quick.

Edited by Torrent505

Yep. I have finally decided Willow's final age, and *hopefully* won't change it again. But she is still young, and acts like it, too.

post-23441-0-98968100-1394763939.png

Big thanks to the universe for giving me such awesome inspiration! (And pictures!)

Those harmless swirly clouds Americans call tornadoes.

I'd thought Embers was in his teens? It made sense to me :)

New post

Embers yawned "Well, You ponys have fun freezeing us or killing luna or what ever, Im gunna take a nap" he smiled and slowly got up "Man, I really do wish i could take a nap though" He pulled out his sword and steped back, his eyes growing huge at what had just happend "Er....The buck? GAHHH, TO MUCH GROGEH!"

Wait I thought Embers was talking to Wanderlust in the library. If you want you can have stayed with the group but if you're with Wanderlust you weren't close enough to get teleported. We could say that the library over looks the courtyard and you saw what happened throught the window and guess what happened or something.

• Brohoof 1

I'd thought Embers was in his teens? It made sense to me :)

New post

Wait I thought Embers was talking to Wanderlust in the library. If you want you can have stayed with the group but if you're with Wanderlust you weren't close enough to get teleported. We could say that the library over looks the courtyard and you saw what happened throught the window and guess what happened or something.

Oh xD I dunno, I was confuzed, thanks for clearing it up for me :P And he is in his teens

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

Embers is kinda useless :( He doenst have any rainbow magic or ground magic, all he can do is stab stuff, And it isnt usefull when you cant even get to the thing your gunna stab

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

The screams made Crystal flinch, but she shot Runedawn with more magic, and wrapped her hooves around Luna's neck, pushing the claw away and protecting her. "Stop!" Willow cried out and teleported in front of Runedawn, spreading out her wings, rainbow-y fire enveloping the fillies, who's eyes were glowing. "No! We can't run! Not with you here!"

Did you see my post that the Luna they have captive is a fake?

Embers is kinda useless :( He doenst have any rainbow magic or ground magic, all he can do is stab stuff, And it isnt usefull when you cant even get to the thing your gunna stab

You have the sun shard and that should burn through the iron pony's like a hot knife through butter, it's not an actual sword yet but it still works like one, just be careful not to break or damage it. Why can't you get to something to fight it? Your sun shard is making the room light so everyone can see now.

• Brohoof 1

Did you see my post that the Luna they have captive is a fake?

You have the sun shard and that should burn through the iron pony's like a hot knife through butter, it's not an actual sword yet but it still works like one, just be careful not to break or damage it. Why can't you get to something to fight it? Your sun shard is making the room light so everyone can see now.

Sorry, but we posted at the same time.

Big thanks to the universe for giving me such awesome inspiration! (And pictures!)

Um, considering how Embers just commit suicide? I don't know how he is going to get out.

Um, considering how Embers just commit suicide? I don't know how he is going to get out.

The starshard thingy saved him, so he is on the top now, but he is still kinda fryed :P

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""####