ooc Firestorm (OOC, still accepting)

Cerise Hood

can someone bring me up to speed then i can start posting.

Mostly we just went to canterlot, then we went to luna, not much has happens because neither of the owner persons have posted

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

Why is nopony posting???????? This is driving me crazy! The RP is already 90% DEAD!

This is directed towards the two "leaders", Torrent and EpicHarmony. All our posts count on them

post-23441-0-98968100-1394763939.png

Big thanks to the universe for giving me such awesome inspiration! (And pictures!)

Those harmless swirly clouds Americans call tornadoes.

Why is nopony posting???????? This is driving me crazy! The RP is already 90% DEAD!

This is directed towards the two "leaders", Torrent and EpicHarmony. All our posts count on them

Yep, we need them, because Epic is luna, and torrent is the dogs D:

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

Hey guys sorry I haven't been posting, I'll post tonight. When epic came back I took sometime to work on setting up my own RP that I've really been wanting to GM since before I joined this one. But I still don't want this one to die so I'll try to be more attentive again and take a little more time before starting my own.

• Brohoof 1

Hey guys sorry I haven't been posting, I'll post tonight. When epic came back I took sometime to work on setting up my own RP that I've really been wanting to GM since before I joined this one. But I still don't want this one to die so I'll try to be more attentive again and take a little more time before starting my own.

Good, because im counting on you for the battle with embers and the seer xD\

BTW, what is ur RP?

Edited by ForeverFrozen

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

It's going to be a adventure/mystery RP set on a tropical island. Players are invited for an all expenses paid vacation getaway to the luxury resort as part of a pre-grand opening celebration, they are the lucky few that were selected by a random lottery but once on the island things start to become strange and it is soon apparent that nobody is ever supposed to leave. So the players will have to try to survive to unravel the curse of the island before it kills them.

It's going to be a adventure/mystery RP set on a tropical island. Players are invited for an all expenses paid vacation getaway to the luxury resort as part of a pre-grand opening celebration, they are the lucky few that were selected by a random lottery but once on the island things start to become strange and it is soon apparent that nobody is ever supposed to leave. So the players will have to try to survive to unravel the curse of the island before it kills them.

Woh...The sounds soooo cool :D Man, and fun xD jeeze though, thats a REALLY cool story!

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

Glad you like it :) it's going to be a slower moving one so I can handle it and might have some stricter rules but I'll let you guys know when it's up.

Ok xD im still waiting for those dogs :P embers is gunna have one heck of a fun time!

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

:) :) :):yay: haha thanks I'm glad you guys like it so much but I'm thinking I'm still too needed here to keep this RP going so I think I'll see this one through to the end before I start to GM my own or at least keep working on my other at a slow pace so it doesn't distract me from this one.

How many shards of the sun do you guys think there should be? This is what I have so far, what else do you guys suggest.

1. Luna put on the moon

2. In Canterlot castle (to be made into embers sword)

3. Froggy Bottom Bogg

4. Crystal empire (forcing confrontation with North Wind)

5. Tartarus

6. Griffon Kingdom

7. Land of shifting fire

8. Dragons Bane Peak

• Brohoof 1

Well I wouldn't say Tartarus and Hell are the same thing in Equestria. At least not how I was going to play it, Tartarus has all the dangerous and evil creatures that were banished from Equestria. It's more like a giant magic prison than hell, it has some demons and devils in it but it's not their home. Everyone there has to listen to a huge red Minotaur who rules it with extreme magical powers; his name is Beelzebub but everyone just calls him Bub.

I guess I'll have to ask you to trust me that I won't make Tartarus to dangerous or horrible. Like I said I have a concept for it that I really like and would want to keep in. Unless everybody is against. In which case speak up now, also if you guys have any other suggestions, otherwise it's going to be the locations I said up there.