Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Firestorm (OOC, still accepting)

Cerise Hood

Just saying, Willow is the only one that can bring embers back, because he has gone mad :3 And so he only cares about willow

I agree with Scribblegroove. Melody collapsed, and Willow is running on fumes. She has just been to stressed out lately to notice. I'll bet you will notice dark circles under her eyes...

Poor Wanderlust, Luna is upset that she almost died, then Steel almost died and she just took out all her anger on him. :c

She just really doesn't like Wanderlust and if she and Steel had both died the girls would have been relying on him to take care of them and that scares the crap out of her :/

Edited by Torrent505

@

Way to go accidentally discovering an Easter Egg in the RP foreverfrozen :P I honestly didn't think anyone in the group would have a reason to go back to Everfree forest and find Fluttershy and Zecora. I thought Embers would run out of the bog and toward everyone else, but nope, Embers has to be crazy and run away from safety and towards other dangerous places! LOL

• Brohoof 1

Hahaha xD Embers is a bit insane now, so ofcorse he is going to follow birds singing O_o 

@

Way to go accidentally discovering an Easter Egg in the RP foreverfrozen :P I honestly didn't think anyone in the group would have a reason to go back to Everfree forest and find Fluttershy and Zecora. I thought Embers would run out of the bog and toward everyone else, but nope, Embers has to be crazy and run away from safety and towards other dangerous places! LOL

Haha you both are hilarious XD and Zecora is just so confused by what is going on that she just doesn't want to deal with it haha you two combined are a very scary combination to show up at a normal ponies door after the apocalypse happened!

Oh god the two of you fight with each other XD I totally imagine it as this scene

• Brohoof 1

"I'm not a little foal anymore! But really! Do you see him trying to hurt somepony? No! He's just... eating... dirt... well, I say we let him keep all his things and maybe keep him from eating... more... dirt."

Hahaha I just wanted to say that this quote is awesome, well said Willow, well said. Embers keep on doing what your doing, just maybe stop eating dirt. Maybe :P

Edited by Torrent505
  • Brohoof 1

Oh yeah, I know that but the characters don't all they saw was Steel easily beating up Embers and with Steel's past and attitude it's easy to jump to conclusions. I completely understand Steel's point of view, if I (Torrent505) was in the group I wouldn't want an insane pony around either, I'd think he'd totally screw things up. But when Wanderlust lost his memory Embers was the one to notice and tried his best to make Wanderlust remember, so he wants to help Embers and considers him one of his closest friends even though he still only barely remembers him :P

Also Steel really hurt Wanderlust's feelings on the whole not understanding/having honor thing so Wanderlust wanted to hurt his feelings back and defend himself.

Dark Luna is dark... yeah my head cannon Luna is not the princess you wanted to deal with, Celestia was always the kind fun loving one, Luna was the one that got things done. Celestia loved all the subjects of Equestria and fought to protect them no matter what, Luna loved Equestria and fought to keep it safe no matter what. That lead to them fighting about what was the right and wrong actions sometimes.

• Brohoof 1

@@moonshy

Okay we'll have to figure out a few things before you join though, first I have some questions on your OC.

Is moonshy male or female? The database says male but the picture looks female and in the description you go between using he and she quite a bit.

@@moonshy

No problem, and you're going to play her as filly right?

Also have you read much of the RP yet? We've been playing for a while so a good amount of stuff has happened and if you haven't read it I'd need to bring you up to speed so you understand what is going on.

Oh cool and good, if you have any questions on the RP feel free to ask me.

So we need to decide where you were when the firestorm hit and how you survived.

Then, us meeting you in the Everfree forest is probably the best place to add a new character, so we need to decide how you've been surviving and how you ended up in the Everfree forest and finally have your OC meet up with the group.

You understand the basic rules of Roleplaying on the site and in threads too, right?

mayby i was sleeping in some abandoned bunker and that was near a secret cwc departement near ponyville and i ended up by the forest when i was travelling further to search a new home and i did not have anything seen that makes me think but the night was soo long so i thought luna do not do this  and then i saw a camp and that was youre group

Sorry guys my older brother visited and it was a long/busy weekend. (Techfree* yuck)

OH MY GOD! THE TORRENT HAS SPOKEN! Sorry :P its kinda silly how much this RP now depends on you xD